Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies (2473 Views)

Two Fat Ladies Teach Men How To Bleep And Hit The G-pot Of Fat Women To Orgasm / What Exactly Makes Some Men Attracted T And Lust For Chubby/massive/fat Ladies? / Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by tonyPaker: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
Men discriminate some ladies because of their body sizes. They believe fat ladies are not beautiful or attractive. Some even go far to mock it abuse them and reduce their self esteem. This is totally wrong and shouldn't be encouraged. Below are 2 reasons Men should stop abusing fat ladies.

1) These ladies might have acquired such body from their parents because such thing can be genetic or hereditary. So, it is not their fault that they are big or fat rather you should blame nature for making them to be that big.

2) Regardless of their sizes, most fat ladies have good manners and are very lively more than some normal ladies. They are often cheerful and accommodate almost everybody that comes their way. So, if you are a man and you want to have a happy relationship then dating a fat lady could possibly be the best for you.

Kindly follow my page here for interesting updates and also leave a comment below based on the topic being discussed.
Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by xendra: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
tonyPaker:
Men discriminate some ladies because of their body sizes. They believe fat ladies are not beautiful or attractive. Some even go far to mock it abuse them and reduce their self esteem. This is totally wrong and shouldn't be encouraged. Below are 2 reasons Men should stop abusing fat ladies.

1) These ladies might have acquired such body from their parents because such thing can be genetic or hereditary. So, it is not their fault that they are big or fat rather you should blame nature for making them to be that big.

2) Regardless of their sizes, most fat ladies have good manners and are very lively more than some normal ladies. They are often cheerful and accommodate almost everybody that comes their way. So, if you are a man and you want to have a happy relationship then dating a fat lady could possibly be the best for you.

Kindly follow my page here for interesting updates and also leave a comment below based on the topic being discussed.

you ruined it when you started comparing them to other "size"
And you said "they have manners more than normal ladies " you just called them abnormal.

Oga next time stay away from topic you don't understand or have anything to talk about. Fat ladies are ladies, you comparing them means you think there's something wrong with them, it doesn't matter if you are trying to coat it like you don't.

9 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by Lightangel64: 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Useless topic

3 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by LedRock: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
xendra:
And you said "they have manners more than normal ladies " you just called them abnormal.

Oga next time stay away from topic you don't understand or have anything to talk about. Fat ladies are ladies, you comparing them means you think there's something wrong with them, it doesn't matter if you are trying to coat it like you don't.
Totality brutality grin grin, OP na the same ladies you dey try defend na im still finish you.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by longetivity(m): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
to marry a fat lady, not me in this life

7 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by fati2001(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
if you don't know what to say, just keep mute.

Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by Karleb(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
A mannerless lady is a mannerless lady, fat or not.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by xendra: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
LedRock:
Totality brutality grin grin, OP na the same ladies you dey try defend na im still finish you.
like the OP you too are not smart, I hope this is not how all current generation of men are now...sad

I am not fat and even the fat ladies he did not defend them.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by drLammy(m): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Abeg Stop encouraging bad things....

4 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by JentuPrinz(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
I'm sorry...Dey too dey smell for my liking

4 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by Blackmoran(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Me personally am not attracted to fat ladies, I can never be turn on by one.... Secondly, I disagree with the op giving excuse that they may inherit fatness I think that excuse is dumb... God create people he did not create fat people, people get fat because of there choice of life style, there can be some argument that people are likely to be fatter than than others, I agree with that, for example I know am likely to balloon up if I don't watch how I eat,and I have a friend that can eat as much as he want he won't get fat.. In conclusion we all should take responsibility of our body, there is nothing positive with fatness instead you are likely more to have some aliments, like stroke, highblood pressure..... Enough is enough of this "fat and beautiful, fat and lncharge" bullshit.... If we see anyone fat especially obesity.. We should shame them, by doing that we are helping them we are there friends... The op is there enemy by lying to them......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
He should lead the way by marrying one.....
He can settle for two since there is a BONANZA..

3 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by Lekute: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
winkKuku say you want us to like fat people because you are fat.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by LedRock: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
xendra:
like the OP you too are not smart, I hope this is not how all current generation of men are now...sad

Ok Magaret Thatcher.
Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by BranStark: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
may God help us to use this advice thanks for your concern
Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by elonMuskDragon: 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
u are a good mentor.
Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by catelynStark: 12:03am On Jun 06, 2020
lovely.
Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by ff0000(m): 12:17am On Jun 06, 2020
xendra:

you a in' got any manners. Don't make me dealt with you.
Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by catelynStark: 12:39am On Jun 06, 2020
thanks
Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by KobeBBKer: 1:16am On Jun 06, 2020
am really appreciate you
Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 06, 2020
tonyPaker:

not always true cheesy cheesy cheesy
i have seen a situation where a very fat lady was bullying another lady cos the lady was skinny and smallish grin grin.some fat chicks use their size to oppress other babes and havent u seen those very fat women who beat up their husbands cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Blackmoran:
Me personally am not attracted to fat ladies, I can never be turn on by one.... Secondly, I disagree with the op giving excuse that they may inherit fatness I think that excuse is dumb... God create people he did not create fat people, people get fat because of there choice of life style, there can be some argument that people are likely to be fatter than than others, I agree with that, for example I know am likely to balloon up if I don't watch how I eat,and I have a friend that can eat as much as he want he won't get fat.. In conclusion we all should take responsibility of our body, there is nothing positive with fatness instead you are likely more to have some aliments, like stroke, highblood pressure..... Enough is enough of this "fat and beautiful, fat and lncharge" bullshit.... If we see anyone fat especially obesity.. We should shame them, by doing that we are helping them we are there friends... The op is there enemy by lying to them......
no they dont call it fat and beautiful..they call it big and beautiful grin grin grin
Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by EmeraldKing7(m): 1:30am On Jun 06, 2020
being fat is not even encouraged by medical practitioners.

Being obesed comes with diabetes, high blood pressure and all kinds of cardiovascular disease.
Check all the old people u know,none of them are fat.If u are fat,u won't live long

Being fat also signifies u are lazy and eat a lot of junk food.

Fat people should sign for up the gym and be of help to themselves and others.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 06, 2020
JentuPrinz:
I'm sorry...Dey too dey smell for my liking
That's not nice bro
You're indirectly abusing God through them embarassed
Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Blackmoran:
Bro you didn't sound nice at all
Imagine how a fat girl will feel now reading this we should try to encourage them on how to burn some fat embarassed
Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 06, 2020
EmeraldKing7:
being fat is not even encouraged by medical practitioners.

Being obesed comes with diabetes, high blood pressure and all kinds of cardiovascular disease.
Check all the old people u know,none of them are fat.If u are fat,u won't live long

Being fat also signifies u are lazy and eat a lot of junk food.

Fat people should sign for up the gym and be of help to themselves and others.
Bro why now this is too much grin grin
Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by Infinixs5: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2020
tonyPaker:

fat women are the sweetest women in this life...Meat dey everywhere..
Even when she dey mensturate;u go just clap her breest togther;insert ur Dickkk in between;throust for some minute and cum...
Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by dashpee: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2020
xendra:

absolutely....you are right...they are awesome to me, no comparison

1 Like

Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by dashpee: 10:03am On Jun 06, 2020
tonyPaker:

this is really uncall for, fat ladies are what men love...no comparison
Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by JentuPrinz(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
That's not nice bro You're indirectly abusing God through them embarassed
My mistake
Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by InfinityFabric: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Many are mad but few are roaming half-naked and dirty.
Many have internet access but few are deserving to be online.
Re: 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
I don't know why i like the extra large ones. Nice coochie they got, you can enjoy meaty dive all through. Spanking some succulent churns of meaty flesh is paradise.

Any extra large should please get into my pm

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? / Should I Let Him In On How Much I Really Earn? / What's One Reason You Personally Might Go Soft During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.