Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? (2488 Views)

Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself / IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by ipain: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
These set of species are fond of broke shaming guys who develop interest in them. If they want to turn down a guy or end relationship, their most used weapon is to broke shame him.

My question is why do Nigerian girls love doing this? You are broke but you find it pleasing to broke shame another person.

If it was easy, you father and mother would have had it, which doesn't make sense to me.

One positive thing about this event is that in most cases, it pushes the guys to hustle hard to make more money, however it can also have negative consequences wherein the guy goes on to do fraud or he gets it legitimately but start treating girls like trash.

My advice is, if you want to turn down a guy or break up with him, do it respectably. There is no point trying to use a guy's present predicament to mock him because you don't know what he has in mind or what God has in store for him.

I will give you two scenarios: I go dye was once broke, forking bro, so much that he does some shows for almost free and one of those were my distant cousin's birthday party. Today, we all know where he is.

I don't know if anyone here know "the diamonds" who won the star music show years back.

Here is the thing: about 3 for them were from my school. Among that 3, 1 came from outside and through a roommate we became friends. What makes this guys story different is that his step mother maltreated him( the guy from outside among the 3 as he was not a student)

This very guy's name is Blessed. He used to seek my help to eat food and it got to a point, he started asking me to help him with my shoes to attend shows.

Blessed had a good voice and somehow along the line, he got into the show along with 2 other guys from my school. They eventually won, traveled to some countries and back, at that time, I did even have an international passport. Where they are now, I have no idea.

Just felt like sharing this story because you Nigerian girls from poor home are so fond of doing this broke shaming on souls you didn't create nor know their destiny.

I am not against turning guys down but never make a mockery of them just to make yourself feel good.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by onward4life(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
ipain:
These set of species are fond of broke shaming guys who develop interest in them. If they want to turn down a guy or end relationship, their most used weapon is to broke shame him.

My question is why do Nigerian girls love doing this? You are broke but you find it pleasing to broke shame another person.

If it was easy, you father and mother would have had it, which doesn't make sense to me.

One positive thing about this event is that in most cases, it pushes the guys to hustle hard to make more money, however it can also have negative consequences wherein the guy goes on to do fraud or he gets it legitimately but start treating girls like trash.

My advice is, if you want to turn down a guy or break up with him, do it respectably. There is no point trying to use a guy's present predicament to mock him because you don't know what he has in mind or what God has in store for him.

I will give you two scenarios: I go dye was once broke, forking bro, so much that he does some shows for almost free and one of those were my distant cousin's birthday party. Today, we all know where he is.

I don't know if anyone here know "the diamonds" who won the star music show years back.

Here is the thing: about 3 for them were from my school. Among that 3, 1 came from outside and through a roommate we became friends. What makes this guys story different is that his step mother maltreated him( the guy from outside among the 3 as he was not a student)

This very guy's name is Blessed. He used to seek my help to eat food and it got to a point, he started asking me to help him with my shoes to attend shows.

Blessed had a good voice and somehow along the line, he got into the show along with 2 other guys from my school. They eventually won, traveled to some countries and back, at that time, I did even have an international passport. Where they are now, I have no idea.

Just felt like sharing this story because you Nigerian girls from poor home are so fond of doing this broke shaming on souls you didn't create nor know their destiny.

I am not against turning guys down but never make a mockery of them just to make yourself feel good.

Because it's a form of wizardly attack!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Walk(f): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
'Cause they hate to see the sufferings of their parents being replayed.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by hashtagged(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Walk:

So why cant they use that energy to get rich themselves

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Walk(f): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
hashtagged:

So why cant they use that energy to get rich themselves
Where's the fun in getting rich alone and dating a broke guy? See, i can't do it please.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Greatzeus(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
It's called transfer of aggression. They grew up lacking the basic things of life. They saw their friends having better things than them,from clothes to shoes to cream and other necessities. So they grew up being angry at their pops for being poor,now that they are older,they want to escape such life desperately but the guys they meeting ain't exactly Wizzy or Tuface who will give them things their fathers couldn't give them. This make them mad at themselves,the guys and the whole world in short grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by ipain: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Greatzeus:
It's called transfer of aggression. They grew up lacking the basic things of life. They saw their friends having better things than them,from clothes to shoes to cream and other necessities. So they grew up being angry at their pops for being poor,now that they are older,they want to escape such life desperately but the guys they meeting ain't exactly Wizzy or Tuface who will give them things their fathers couldn't give them. This make them mad at themselves,the guys and the whole world in short grin
I see. This is more like it. Thanks for the clarity and explanation.

It is not my nature to look down on others. Never have, never will.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by ipain: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Walk:
Suffering of their parents being replayed? Is that more reason to go insulting another human? Why don't they insult their parents who brought them into penury? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Walk(f): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
ipain:
Suffering of their parents being replayed? Is that more reason to go insulting another human? Why don't they insult their parents who brought them into penury? undecided
They can't choose and change their parents condition but can choose and change their boyfriends. Don't take it personal.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Westernlove: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Greatzeus:
It's called transfer of aggression. They grew up lacking the basic things of life. They saw their friends having better things than them,from clothes to shoes to cream and other necessities. So they grew up being angry at their pops for being poor,now that they are older,they want to escape such life desperately but the guys they meeting ain't exactly Wizzy or Tuface who will give them things their fathers couldn't give them. This make them mad at themselves,the guys and the whole world in short..... grin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Karlifate: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Karlifate: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Walk:
That doesn't mean they should MOCK any guy because of his present 'predicament' - while they are not even better themselves.
They can politely turn him down without aggression.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by hashtagged(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Walk:
Where's the fun in getting rich alone and dating a broke guy? See, i can't do it please.

Just say you are lazy domt blame everything on men.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Karlifate: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Greatzeus:
Apt!
But there is no good excuse for bad behaviour.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by chigoizie7(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Walk:

Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Karlifate: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
ipain:
I see. This is more like it. Thanks for the clarity and explanation.

It is not my nature to look down on others. Never have, never will.

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by ipain: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Walk:
They can't choose and change their parents condition but can choose and change their boyfriends. Don't take it personal.
No... I am not taking it personal. Why should I?

Read my post again.. I am not against turning down a man but when you cross the line by insulting them or using their financial predicament to haunt them, that is the height of stupidity
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by ipain: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
Karlifate:

That doesn't mean they should MOCK any guy because of his present 'predicament'.
Exactly... The poverty mentality is a serious disease. I came from a home where we had BAD ass money, our home was like market square with so many relatives but at a point, the money left our home and all men left as well.

Now, if you eventually find that man who has the money you want and say he loses it due to circumstances beyond his control, what will you do? grin DUMP him and look for the next available rich guy?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by ipain: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
chigoizie7:

Pathetic
By their fruit, ye shall know them cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Karlifate: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Walk:
They can't choose and change their parents condition
They can actually change their parents' condition IF they are ambitious enough to discover & follow their purpose in life.
Be honest with yourself & look around (far & near), you'll see so many females who went beyond all odds to make it in life.
but they can choose and change their boyfriends.
That means, they will keep on jumping from one guy to another.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Karlifate: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
ipain:
Exactly... The poverty mentality is a serious disease. I came from a home where we had BAD ass money, our home was like market square with so many relatives but at a point, the money left our home and all men left as well.

Now, if you eventually find that man who has the money you want and say he loses it due to circumstances beyond his control, what will you do? grin DUMP him and look for the next available rich guy?
Yeah!
Nowadays, most of them are only interested in the 'now' gratification. They don't care about any unexpected eventualities.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by ipain: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
Karlifate:

They can actually change their parents' condition IF they are ambitious enough to discover & follow their purpose in life.
Be honest with yourself & look around (far & near), you'll see so many females who went beyond all odds to make it in life.

That means, they will keep on jumping from one guy to another.
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by dederocs(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Walk:
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by RapistOnBail: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
99.999889% of Nigerians are broke and grew up being broke.

That’s where the disease comes from.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Walk(f): 12:13am On Jul 27, 2020
hashtagged:

Just say you are lazy domt blame everything on men.
don't also pin everything on us for choosing wealthier men. Go get rich boy.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Walk(f): 12:15am On Jul 27, 2020
Karlifate:

That doesn't mean they should MOCK any guy because of his present 'predicament' - while they are not even better themselves.
We were never talking about mocking guys, why did you bring that up? Pathetic.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by hashtagged(m): 12:24am On Jul 27, 2020
Walk:

Is that your concience or what, who pins it on anyone for choosing the richer, more beautiful or elegant, humans were made to be attracted to the best, anyone saying other wise is a hypocrite.
Then again its your concience telling you you are lazy, you assume someone is pinning something on you when no one is. The topic is about, do broke bitches have the right to shame broke guys. Capital no to shame someone you must be of a higher food chain not on the same level or below

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by chigoizie7(m): 5:22am On Jul 27, 2020
ipain:
By their fruit, ye shall know them cheesy

Gbam
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by ipain: 5:45am On Jul 27, 2020
Walk:
We were never talking about mocking guys, why did you bring that up? Pathetic.
It means you didnt get the theme of this thread. Read it again.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Blackmoran(m): 5:47am On Jul 27, 2020
ipain:

women are hypergamous in nature, meaning they date or marry up, worst case scenario they will manage with someone that is a little bit ahead of them while they put there CV out for a better option ..
Don't be angry with that it is the bitter truth, it is the way women are wired evolutionary.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by ipain: 5:51am On Jul 27, 2020
Walk:
And what will you be doing while he gets rich? Oh let me guess: You hope he comes for people like you so that you can spread your legs and birth babies, become a house wife and live life like you are not capable of any tangible achievement except as a baby factory?

Pathetic...

Then it is safe to say Nigerian women do not love without some contractual attachments in whatever relationship they find themselves, albeit infinitesimal to the consciouness of unsuspected men.

Would it be fair IF I dare say Nigerian men should start looking to foreign women, who put genuine affection above materialism? I personally hate the idea of thinking that someone is ONLY with me because of the money I have or achievements, which connotes that the day I lost those materials, is the day I would stop getting whatever affection they once had for me.

Sincerely, it is time to look outside my shores and explore the world!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Humanoid01(m): 6:22am On Jul 27, 2020
Walk:
That is why many of you are devalued by men. When you get treated like trash, you go on social media and start wailing about how some guy used and dumped you. What exactly would it cost you if you decided to make that wealth by yourself?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter / 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On / How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.