Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,915 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Pirate Confraternity Welcomed Nnamdi Azikwe To University Of Lagos In 1972 - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pirate Confraternity Welcomed Nnamdi Azikwe To University Of Lagos In 1972 (81742 Views)

NAIJA THROWBACK! University Of Ibadan Meal Ticket In 1972 / Protest In Nnamdi Azikwe University Over Hike In School Fees (Photos) / University Of Ibadan Meal Ticket In 1972 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pirate Confraternity Welcomed Nnamdi Azikwe To University Of Lagos In 1972 by starexjnr(m): 12:29am On Jun 07, 2020
sarrki:
Members of the pirate confraternity welcome Nnamdi Azikiwe to the University of Lagos, 1972.

https://www.nairaland.com/2038314/rare-picture-pyrates-confraternity-welcomes
to me wole soyinka didn't think deep before starting up this frat stuff,as at then i believed he had good intentions,but c'mon there's no way a frat would remain as the way the founder brought it up,he should have thought of how the future would be,,he really has a made a big negative effect on the youths today
Re: Pirate Confraternity Welcomed Nnamdi Azikwe To University Of Lagos In 1972 by riczy(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2020
[quote author=sarrki post=90348394]

Just wanna know what they represent then?
It w
Please enlighten and educate us] its intent was to protect studt right

1 Like

Re: Pirate Confraternity Welcomed Nnamdi Azikwe To University Of Lagos In 1972 by AllenSpencer: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Interesting how you thought what you typed is funny. Anyways, What do I know?

Nothing!
Re: Pirate Confraternity Welcomed Nnamdi Azikwe To University Of Lagos In 1972 by MCIU: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2020
SeverusSnape:

If he wasn't living a good life, how did Estelle Berglin “Swealife” – Julius Dein’s Girlfriend he become a nobel laureate?
You think it happens over night?.
Simple, Then they had better objectives, unlike now that they go about maiming and killing people.
Even US ivy league universities have Confraternities. Legal and registered.
Re: Pirate Confraternity Welcomed Nnamdi Azikwe To University Of Lagos In 1972 by Cherez: 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
SmartyPants:

Soyinka did not start aye. He started the Pyrates which remains a registered association till this day.
Oh, thanks for the correction
My point is that the intentions of Soyinka wasn't bad though the organisation turned bad
Re: Pirate Confraternity Welcomed Nnamdi Azikwe To University Of Lagos In 1972 by CONFAMA: 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
See ipob consoling themselves, trying to change the story "when Cult was full of intellectuals" cheesy Cult is Cult, I can bet you many individual in Cult now have higher IQ than Azikwe

Dey for don scatter here with insults if the post was about Soyinka and Pirates despite him going to prison for their Biafran agitation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abu Zaria Admission Threads / Please Help Me Solve This Book 4 Quantitative Reasoning Problem / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.