Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". (1545 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ / You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. / Buhari’s Overambitious Supporters, A Danger –kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Any “One Nigeria" advocate should be very scared of the creation of this new state for the following reasons;

(1) Easy movement of weapons and logistics-since the southern Cameroun is no longer in the command of paul Biya but has fallen to the Ambazonians is a danger to Nigeria but a blessing to IPOB. They dont even need Nigeria port again to ship weapons but simply use Southern Cameroun port for shipment of arms.

(2)Training ground for Fighters-Nigeria is in deep trouble over this new created nation, Biafrans or rather IPOB now has a friendly internation border nation who support her cause and would even provide groud for it fighters and easy escape route for gurrilla warfare.

(3)No more use of blockade to starve Biafra in war. If confrontation breaks out between Biafra and Nigeria, the Nigeria government can nolonger use the old tactics of ship blockade that result to starvation in the civil war.

(4)The new nation will serve as a moral booster for IPOB and at same time make Nigeria to lose every moral right to hold down Biafra.

If any one cares for the unity of this country should be very very worried of the impeden doom coming to Nigeria unity.

5 Likes

Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by BeerParlour: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
Cool
Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by bottlewater1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
who cares?
Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by Snipper007: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
bottlewater1:
who cares?

I care.....

3 Likes

Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by malcom1X: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Funny OP.
Do you even know that most of these people are related?
Same way people in Northern Nigeria and Niger republic are also related.

Same way people in South west and Benin republic are related.

1 Like

Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by SLAP44: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kenplay:
Any “One Nigeria" advocate should be very scared of the creation of this new state for the following reasons;

(1) Easy movement of weapons and logistics-since the southern Cameroun is no longer in the command of paul Biya but has fallen to the Ambazonians is a danger to Nigeria but a blessing to IPOB. They dont even need Nigeria port again to ship weapons but simply use Southern Cameroun port for shipment of arms.

(2)Training ground for Fighters-Nigeria is in deep trouble over this new created nation, Biafrans or rather IPOB now has a friendly internation border nation who support her cause and would even provide groud for it fighters and easy escape route for gurrilla warfare.

(3)No more use of blockade to starve Biafra in war. If confrontation breaks out between Biafra and Nigeria, the Nigeria government can nolonger use the old tactics of ship blockade that result to starvation in the civil war.

(4)The new nation will serve as a moral booster for IPOB and at same time make Nigeria to lose every moral right to hold down Biafra.

If any one cares for the unity of this country should be very very worried of the impeden doom coming to Nigeria unity.

Nigeria, a country still fighting for legitimacy 70 years after gaining independence. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by infinitethrust: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Guy you forgot that the mantra "Nigeria unity is unnegotiable" has now become null and void. From what i read, some councils in Nigeria will be carved into the new south Cameroon country. I expect Nigeria army (Buratai) to fight them to preserve the unity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by ahaz: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
malcom1X:
Funny OP.
Do you even know that most of these people are related?
Same way people in Northern Nigeria and Niger republic are also related.

Same way people in South west and Benin republic are related.
stop consoling yourself the op is right

5 Likes

Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by slivertongue: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Foreign Affairs Ministry and UN Office in Nigeria denies knowledge of Uno State of Cameroon
The Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the United Nations Office in Nigeria have denied knowledge of the carving out of a country from Nigeria and Cameroon.
The new country whose name is Uno State of Cameroon was billed for proclamation by the United Nations on July 10, 2020.
In the map of the new country, Nigeria will lose 24 local councils which were said to be captured in the green tree agreement, signed by former President Olusegun Obasanjo for Nigeria and Paul Biya for Cameroun in 2006.
Though some online media referenced the agreement, which gave July 10, 2020, as date for implementation, a source in the united nations has described it as false, saying he does not create countries.
Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by AfonjaConehead: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kenplay:

The zoo is a disaster on its own.

I'm not ipob but to hell with the damn zoo

1 Like

Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by SLAP44: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
infinitethrust:
Guy you forgot that the mantra "Nigeria unity is unnegotiable" has now become null and void. From what i read, some councils in Nigeria will be carved into the new south Cameroon country. I expect Nigeria army (Buratai) to fight them to preserve the unity.

Non negotiable my foot grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by AfonjaConehead: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
ahaz:
4kU and the xoo

1 Like

Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by AfonjaConehead: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
Godforsaken bloody xoo..

Mankind must do away with anyone fighting for this below animal farm of a country

1 Like

Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by malcom1X: 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
ahaz:

And am I wrong?
Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Is it not ipob? Let them carry arm or try any nonsense, wetin buhari go use pepper them go sweet pass python dance
Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
bottlewater1:
who cares?

You're a potential te........
Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

4kU and the xoo
have you contributed your #1000 monthly contribution to Kanu pocket? I've paid mine cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by JamisiEwoooo: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:
have you contributed your #1000 monthly contribution to Kanu pocket? I've paid mine cheesy
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by JamisiEwoooo: 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

You're a potential te........
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by JamisiEwoooo: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:
Is it not ipob? Let them carry arm or try any nonsense, wetin buhari go use pepper them go sweet pass python dance
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by AfonjaConehead: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

From where did you get it to pay, from your BMC chop-money stipend?!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by AfonjaConehead: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Heaven always make sure people get x100 of whatever they wish for others.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

From where did you get it to pay, from your BMC chop-money stipend?!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!

grin grin grin

I've the receipt here, I'll post it tomorrow
Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by JamisiEwoooo: 12:47am On Jun 06, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why The New UNO State Of Cameroun Is A Danger To “one Nigeria". by AfonjaConehead: 7:05am On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Also post the receipt of ya BMA chop-money cashout lolsssssss BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA......

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Applaud Popular Kogi Based Prophet Gideon Isah Over Accurate Prophecy / #EndSARS Massacre: No evidence Pres. Buhari is listening to wise counsel —Kukah / Ikotun Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.