Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,441 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric (1537 Views)

MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' / Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant / Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by Gjrich(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Those Who Categorises Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Trouble Makers - Islamic Cleric

Popular Islamic cleric and the principal of Markaz Arabic school Agege Lagos, Sheikh Abeebllahi Adam Abdullah Al-Ilory said in a group of Islamic clerics a few months ago that Ilorin emirate is not among the Yoruba communities. Which made agitators of the Oduduwa nation furious with his statements and called him some abusive names.

The prominent Islamic cleric, Sheikh Dawood Imran Molaasan has reacted to the matter by describing those who categorized the Ilorin emirate as part of Yoruba land as trouble makers who want to destroy peace and unity among all the ethnics groups living in that city to achieve their bloody Yoruba nation by all means.

This report was compiled from his speeches while delivering lectures at Friday sermons in Iwo at Jamaat taawunil muslimeen central mosque.

He explained that their motive is not only to destroy peace and unity among the ethnic groups but their main target is to revive idol worshiping and other rituals in the guise of promoting Yoruba tradition among people who belong to Yoruba tribes to disturbing the expansion of Islamic religion. Due to the dominance of Muslims in that city.

He eulogized Sheikh for his response to agitators of Yoruba claims, says his response will make other ethnic groups who are living Ilorin emirate relaxing their minds that emirate is a peaceful place to live happily.

He urged the Ilorin emirate, people, to ignore any campaign for Yoruba nation agitation and continue living together in peace and keep preaching one Nigeria among each other.

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by EzeNri(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
thetranslator
Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by lonecatt(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
He urged the Ilorin emirate, people, to ignore any campaign for Yoruba nation agitation and continue living together in peace and keep preaching one Nigeria among each other.

Imagine
Even when it is clear that this government has done more to divide the Nigerian people.
Where is the example of oneness that the people should follow.

2 Likes

Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
illorin is gone for good,Ekiti is next

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by Zooposki(f): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
illorin is gone for good,Ekiti is next

They are not interested in Ekiti and Ondo. Too many Xtians. They just want Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Lagos. They might even forfeit Kogi.

We Niger Deltans will adopt Ondo, Ekiti and Kogi if the Fulanis don’t want them. They are our brothers and sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by UstazAhmed(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Only delusional war mongers say such. Ilorin Emirate is pure Islamic Northern Heritage.

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by LAguy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Zooposki:

They are not interested in Ekiti and Ondo. Too many Xtians. They just want Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Lagos. They might even forfeit Kogi.

We Niger Deltans will adopt Ogun, Ekiti and Kogi if the Fulanis don’t want them. They are our brothers and sisters.

grin grin grin
Niraland the home of comedians...

They will surely make laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by CharleyBright(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
What is the Origin of Ilorin and Kwara State?
Who originally owned the land?
I can never allow any Aboki perch anywhere close to my house.
A neighbour once gave an Aboki man small space beside his house to construct a small kiorsk to sell biscuits, sweets and small things. I warned my friend against this, but he wont listen and played good smaritan.
Before my friend knew it, there were over 5 Abokis coming there to sleep and they grew in number as time went by.
Next thing, the Abokis told my friend that the place was theirs for long. And trouble started and they threatened to kill him.
He sold his house and left to save his neck.
Give these Terrorists from the Sahel an inch, they will take a mile and even kick you out before you know it.

I don't have one single pity for them. And can never give arms to them. They will receive help from you and still harm you

4 Likes

Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by theTranslator: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
EzeNri:
thetranslator
why mention me?

@topic the people decide themselves if Nigeria is balkanized they will join the Sw
period
Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by mytime24(f): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Source
Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by EzeNri(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
theTranslator:
why mention me?

@topic the people decide themselves if Nigeria is balkanized they will join the Sw
period
Story.
Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by HellAnus: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Everyone knows ilorin and by extension Kwara state is an emirate and belongs to the fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by EzeNri(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Zooposki:

We Niger Deltans will adopt Ondo, Ekiti and Kogi if the Fulanis don’t want them. They are our brothers and sisters.
Only Ondo and part of Lagos belong to Niger Delta, don't overstep

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by HellAnus: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
theTranslator:

why mention me?

@topic
the people decide themselves
if Nigeria is balkanized they will join the Sw

period

They won't join SW coz they re not yorubas. It is a fulani land and they will vote to Join their brothers in the north
Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by stag: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
undecided
Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by Ekejoestar(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
husband and wife matter
Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by theTranslator: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
HellAnus:

They won't join SW coz they re not yorubas. It is a fulani land and they will vote to Join their brothers in the north
kwara is a Yoruba Muslim state

most are Yoruba then nupe etc
Fulani are minority

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by orisa37: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
I have a house. You stay in my Guest Room unperturbed, does your being in my Guest Room deprive me of my OWNERSHIP OF THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND THE COMPOUND?
Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by HellAnus: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
theTranslator:
kwara is a Yoruba Muslim state

most are Yoruba then nupe etc
Fulani are minority

Explain to me how minority came about ruling the state and even having the state capital as their emirate?
Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by orisa37: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
I have a house. You stay in my Guest Room unperturbed, does your being in my Guest Room deprive me of my OWNERSHIP OF THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND THE COMPOUND?

This Islamic Cleric is SUFFERING FROM BOVINE SPONGIFORM ENCEPHALOPATHY BSE
Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by orisa37: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
orisa37:

This Islamic Cleric is SUFFERING FROM BOVINE SPONGIFORM ENCEPHALOPATHY BSE
Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by orisa37: 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
You unserious MACBAN, YORUBA NATION (OPC & IGBOHO) WILL SOON DRIVE YOU BACK TO FUTA DJALON.
Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by Skillsnigeria: 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin We know that already,but time will tell
Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by folabayo(f): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Another war loading..., All this people no de tire
Re: Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Conquest is more of the mind than anything else

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Google Returning Search Enquiry In Hausa Language In Nigeria? / Herdsmen Destroy A Farmers Oil Plantation In Oyo State / When Twitter Comes Begging, Abuja Must Make 3 Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.