Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. (1549 Views)

Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed / Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. / Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2020
From my calculations today is President Muhammad Buhari's 1,850th day in office as Nigeria's President (29th May 2015 till date), exactly what Ex-president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan spent in office (5th May 2010 -29th May 2015)..

I decided to make this calculation for many reasons.... Firstly, for Fun.
Secondly,.. It is due to the fact that the tenures of this two individuals is the most widely compared in Nigeria's political history.. You barely hear media houses compare the tenures of Obasanjo & Buhari... Yaradua'r & Jonathan.... Babangida & Abacha.. Balewa & Gowon... etc.

PMB & GEJ are like the Messi & C. Ronaldo of modern day football.... Soyinka & Achebe of Nigeria's literature... etc..

For more clarification N:B that I counted only nights spent as Nigeria's president... For instance I didn't count 29th May 2015 for GEJ because he did not slept that night as the president.. Also I counted 5th May 2010 for GEJ, (although he didn't woke up as the president that day but slept as the president).. So that's why I did not count today 21st June 2020 for PMB... #1850

God Bless past and present Nigeria leaders...
God Bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan..
God Bless President Muhammadu Buhari..

COVID-19 is Real..
Stay Safe..
ImmaculateJOE cares for a better Nigeria...!

Lalasticala Mynd44 Seun please help push this to the promise land.. Thank you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by MrPolitics: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2020
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Coldie(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2020
If Gej achieved half of what Pmb is achieving right now by now Nigeria would have gone far

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by AntonVince: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2020
Buhari is a plague Nigerians f00lishly brought upon themselves.
Every day the incompetent bigot spends in office takes us even further away from the prospect of economic liberation.

I hope we never again repeat such a mistake.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by SirMichael1: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2020
And also today outnumbered Goodluck's looting and superceded his terrorist portfolio and crime, unemployment index.

Dumbest, clueless and most shocked president ever!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by AntonVince: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2020
Coldie:
If Gej achieved half of what Pmb is achieving right now by now Nigeria would have gone far

Sarcasm right?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by egalitarianism: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Damn. I give it to you OP. You're a realest gee. Good bless all incorruptible Nigeria youths. To those old greedy politicians, fvck ur ol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Maxymilliano(m): 11:25am On Jun 21, 2020
Nigeria has taken one step forward and 10 steps backwards since 2015

10 Likes

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Gandollaar(f): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2020
Coldie:
The only reason buhari got a second term was to enable concieve and execute his own projects. Till date, he's been completing projects started by Jonathan who didn't get a second term to consolidate all his achievements.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Freestainworld(m): 11:33am On Jun 21, 2020
he equalled the number of days doing nothing

10 Likes

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Lessonteacher(f): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2020
so by the time he completes his second tenor in 2023, Plus 2 years he did as a dictator, nigeria Will have wasted goddamn 10 years in the hand of incompitent Buhary. What A Shame!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by abiola65: 11:36am On Jun 21, 2020
And some people keep say GEJ spent 6 years in office as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by HappyNigerian: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Two failures
Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by FlordFlorez(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2020
The differences between the two are too glaring, i have nothing to say. Over to u, grade 8 zombies.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2020
abiola65:
And some people keep say GEJ spent 6 years in office as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
They probably also counted the days he spent as Acting President..
Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Asgard13: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2020
Yoruba go avoid this thread ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2020
egalitarianism:
Damn. I give it to you OP. You're a realest gee. Good bless all incorruptible Nigeria youths. To those old greedy politicians, fvck ur ol

I'm humbled.. Thank you egalitarianism as we hope, pray and work for a just and egalitarian society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2020
Hurrraaayy??

But what has he achieved, regards to the promises he made
Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Coldie(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2020
Gandollaar:
The only reason buhari got a second term was to enable concieve and execute his own projects. Till date, he's been completing projects started by Jonathan who didn't get a second term to consolidate all his achievements.
Like the second Niger bridge that he started on paper or Enugu port Harcourt road that 5years he was on seat he couldn't fix, or Lagos Ibadan rail line? Or warri itakpe line?

Or port Harcourt bonny bridge what do u know that u are saying?

2 Likes

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by zukky79: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2020
Help me calculate this one;

Has Buhari equaled the number of days GEJ spent INSIDE NIGERIA AS PRESIDENT?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Mightyhaiz: 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
weldone op..

I'm certain buhari will be in shock upon realising this..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Gandollaar(f): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Coldie:

Like the second Niger bridge that he started on paper or Enugu port Harcourt road that 5years he was on seat he couldn't fix, or Lagos Ibadan rail line? Or warri itakpe line?

Or port Harcourt bonny bridge what do u know that u are saying?
Oh yes!

He's the brain behind them. If he had time, he would complete them and do more, in addition to the many he already did.

Buhari just wanted to be president to massage his ego as one who has 12m almajiri votes locked up in a vault, and not to perform because buhari had no track record of performance.

Someone who has a small family but can't rule them successfully was employed to manage a country of over 200m diverse people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by slivertongue: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Gandollaar:

sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Bighead9: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
God bless Buhari, the slayer of PDP, Biafrans and IPOB terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by ludd2018: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
zukky79:

Yes 5 yrs each only that yoruba media continued to lie to the people that gej spent 6 yrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Coldie:
what has pmb achieved that Jonathan did not achieve?? pls enlighten me

2 Likes

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Enskynelson(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hmm...
Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by XXLMANDIGO: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
E
Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
zukky79:

Lol.. Reuben Abati and Garba Shehu are in a better position to calculate this..
Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by DLondonboiy: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Failure
Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by OhBiafra: 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Coldie:
Yoruba muslim

4 Likes

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Staro: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Coldie:
[s]If Gej achieved half of what Pmb is achieving right now by now Nigeria would have gone far[/s]

Useless president

Foolish followers

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Acknowledges Victor Giadom As APC Acting Chairman / Is Ondo Not Lagos Also. / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Didn't Condemn Attack On Fulanis, Hausas By IPOB Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.