Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Books Required To Educate The Youth - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Books Required To Educate The Youth (3218 Views)

35 Reality (facts) You Need To Educate Yourself Self With. / We Need To Educate Our Parents. Everything That Sounds Crazy Aint Rituals. / 10 Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free With Certificates Awarded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by budaatum: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by kkins25(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
aunty dominique, could you please unban the moniker budaatum.
The thread is self evident as to as to why i'm pleading. Our little project would go on halt and we are not yet on first name basis.
please!! please!! please!!
aunty ishilove come and help me ohh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by budaatum: 3:55am On Sep 23, 2020
kkins25:
The thread is self evident as to as to why i'm pleading. Our little project would go on halt and we are not yet on first name basis.
Dem don unban buda o, kk, thanks for soliciting for me. Just buda got NP700Z5C fixed during ban and got hooked getting used to it again after a year of abiding with [url=https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/5611;-;Aspire%20ES1-512]Aspire ES1-512[/url]. Their phones I dislike but NP still makes my juices run after 7 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 23, 2020
the link is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Ilzanvo5o
kkins25:
Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by kkins25(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2020
budaatum:

Dem don unban buda o, kk, thanks for soliciting for me. Just buda got NP700Z5C fixed during ban and got hooked getting used to it again after a year of abiding with [url=https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/5611;-;Aspire%20ES1-512]Aspire ES1-512[/url]. Their phones I dislike but NP still makes my juices run after 7 years.
ohhhhhhh!!!!! Glad you're back...

the NP looks like an older model and more expensive than the acer. samsung really knows how to demand money from consumers. dash me the aspire na. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by kkins25(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
the link is here:

10 hours!!!!! id have to download it cuz to watch am no be here, would have been nice if you did a fast play.
no voice?
Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by budaatum: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
kkins25:
ohhhhhhh!!!!! Glad you're back...

the NP looks like an older model and more expensive than the acer. samsung really knows how to demand money from consumers. dash me the aspire na. grin grin
Sorry kk. Village people place you well down the line for both of them and you know what they do when forgotten. If not, you'd certainly deserve it.

The Samsung was miles ahead when I bought it years ago and the Aspire was always low spec.

1 Like

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by budaatum: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
the link is here:

Reminds me when my eyes were glued to 4 screens daytrading before 9/11. Planes hit Twin Towers while I was beached in Cyprus and I reset to spending instead.

Kk, its a livestream, not a download.
Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by kkins25(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
budaatum:

Sorry kk. Village people place you well down the line for both of them and you know what they do when forgotten. If not, you'd certainly deserve it.

The Samsung was miles ahead when I bought it years ago and the Aspire was always low spec.
hahaha grin grin grin grin grin.
you still they go village? i live not to far away from my ancestral family house, and i only went there once-secretly even. it was not my idea though i have a religious cherebu and seraphin mum grin grin grin who is from another country...Nollywood has really impacted the mind of its viewers negatively...Not that there is no truth in them but its too extreme for peaceful coexistence... grin grin grin

Samsung does that with their mobile devices too i guess. flagship versions are way ahead of their time. Put a samsung flagship beside a chinko phone like techno or infinix and you'd wonder if humans created the samsung. grin grin
Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by kkins25(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
budaatum:

Reminds me when my eyes were glued to 4 screens daytrading before 9/11. Planes hit Twin Towers while I was beached in Cyprus and I reset to spending instead.

Kk, its a livestream, not a download.
you mean like this one here?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by budaatum: 12:14am On Sep 24, 2020
kkins25:
you mean like this one here?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pretty much. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by Savagethe21st(m): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
CaveAdullam:
The moment i arrive at a conclusion that my library is updated, gbam, budaatum has come out with recommendations. The most baddest ones are my twitter following.

Mhen, the intelligence of some people is just too much----it makes me feel jealous---the reason I'm scavenging twitter and nairaland as if my life depends on it; and of course to a larger extent. What a lust!

On nairaland, my hands, fully stretched for budaatum, OKCornel and muttleylaff-----their intelligence is a perfume.
hahaha bro I'm also scavenging all your post trying to digest it all like nectar to insect. I pray nairaland will still be available when i have sons so I can use this thread plus some of the books you recommended to train them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by budaatum: 12:07am On Aug 02, 2021
Amazing how some threads unexpectedly get dragged back up.

I bought myself a new laptop today. Took 12 months to decide what to get then time ran out on me as my Samsung packed up. Now just need to work on replacing my phone before that packs up too.

As for Heidegger, I'm only on 6! That dude invented new words and expressions that require effort to get head around so its read book then listen like 4-5 times. I'm obsessing, of course, and it's a good read for walking.

2 Likes

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by kkins25(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
CaveAdullam:
I am reading Man's search for meaning by Viktor Frankl but taking a break because I cannot fully wrap my head around the psychiatric terms used in the book.
Good day.

I stumbled on a telegram channel with audible audio audio books. I was listening to this, but quickly switched to Dan brown's The origin. Audiobooks aren't easy at all.. i always sleep off after one or two chapters and then have to begin from where i believe i remember.... lol.
Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by CaveAdullam: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
kkins25:

I stumbled on a telegram channel with audible audio audio books. I was listening to this, but quickly switched to Dan brown's The origin. Audiobooks aren't easy at all.. i always sleep off after one or two chapters and then have to begin from where i believe i remember.... lol.

I have never tried audio books, but I think I can be able to get myself around them. I prefer physical copies to the core. However, I'm tied to soft copies because of the unavailability of many of their physical counterpart in bookstores around. Amazon isn't a friend of Nigerian readers. Lol! Though, I'm still searching for possible ways to get my physical copies, maybe fairly used from oversea or through mini importation.

As for man's search for meaning, I don't think if I can ever read it, because each time I try I end up hardly going pass a page. Funny enough, the book is one of the most highly rated.

Well done.

1 Like

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
kkins25:

Please, I need the channel name.

2 Likes

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by kkins25(m): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
i926:

Please, I need the channel name.
sorry i dey fear s. eun bots.. see...

1 Like

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by GideonG(m): 12:50am On Nov 08, 2021
Books to read
1. As A Man Thinketh by Paul Allen
2. Science of getting rich by Walter D. Waltes
3. Law Of Success By Napoleon Hill
4. The Alchemist
5. The power of now by Echart Tolle
6. A new earth by Echart Tolle
7. Science of Power by Kidd Benjamin

Thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2021
kkins25:
Thanks
Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by kkins25(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
any one with idea on how I can get access to paypal?
Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by budaatum: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by kkins25(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by Redpilled(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
kkins25:

Please share the link for the Audio book on telegram boss

1 Like

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by kkins25(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Redpilled:

Please share the link for the Audio book on telegram boss
https:///AudiobooksArchive
Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by budaatum: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
kkins25:

/AudiobooksArchive

Seems to lead to a telegraph group but no books there now. Or I couldn't see any as the links lead to blanks.

1 Like

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by kkins25(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
budaatum:

/AudiobooksArchive

Seems to lead to a telegraph group but no books there now. Or I couldn't see any as the links lead to blanks.

ahh, it would seem the channel has been sold to a blogger.... enjoy the reviews grin grin grin grin grin grin

https:///bookshub25 here is another... would edit later
https:///TheBestAudible and another...
https:///en_books_free yet another, this is good. has some Yuval Noah Harari... cool
Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by kkins25(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2023
Good to know the youths this was intended for are all in the uni. Some in 300lvl.. One is having a hard time getting admission. And you, when a Nigerian runs into trouble, they then itch to grovel at the feet of man of God. grin grin grin
Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by budaatum: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2023
Youths should read some Plato so they can be smarter than their parents.

https://www.nairaland.com/7731741/mission#123856489

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by kkins25(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2023
budaatum:
Youths should read some Plato so they can be smarter than their parents.

https://www.nairaland.com/7731741/mission#123856489
In due time! haven't really read the whole of platos work myself. just youtube breakdown and summaries.
Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by budaatum: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2023
kkins25:

In due time! haven't really read the whole of platos work myself. just youtube breakdown and summaries.

I haven't read the whole of Plato's works myself neither. Would have if I'd found them as a youth and had the time though. Still read enough to find an understanding of his methods is beneficial and quickly moved on to reading the more advanced Aristotle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Books Required To Educate The Youth by kkins25(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2023
Ishilove:

And bless you too! cheesy I too have been browsing through so many books, I don't even know where to start from grin

hey, aunty Ishilove, it seems that link is no more.... the African collection.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Get Past Question Of Adekunle Ajasin University Post Ume Questions / hi / Federal Polytechnic Auchi Appoints New Rector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.