Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch (31868 Views)

Itel, Airtel Launch Itel A60, Africa's Most Affordable 4G Smartphone / Nigeria’s First Virtual Reality Documentary On Life In IDP Camps Makes Its Debut / Wow! My First Virtual Reality Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by AdaGod1(f): 6:07am On Jun 06, 2020
I rather cook indomie with my money

4 Likes

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Protein0: 6:08am On Jun 06, 2020
berbs:
Una brain dey touch. Who wants to waste 3 hours plus on top say person dey charge
It's Fast!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by jboixxx: 6:11am On Jun 06, 2020
berbs:
Una brain dey touch. Who wants to waste 3 hours plus on top say person dey charge
Just about 3.45hrs you meant to write? That's timeline to travel to Ibadan from Abeokuta with extras

8 Likes

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Randerl: 6:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Chipset UniSoC Spreadtrum SC7731E
CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (32nm)
GPU ARM Mali T820 MP1

2 Likes

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by abdsamad(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
All these low budget asss Moda fuckkking dog shit phones
Imagine you call something fast charge but still to charge am to full charge, go takes 3 hours and 25 minutes
How that one come take be fast charge na?

I don't know how my niggarzz manage to use all these crappy shit like itel, Xiaomi, huwaei, inifinix, Tecno, oppo and the rest.

Just imagine say person run more than five WhatsApp, three messenger come add audio mack, tinder, Grindr, WeChat, lumen, meetme, Nord vpn, edge browser, Netflix, kwai on top this dog shiitt phones
I swear the phone go crash

You went from having a good point to forcing me to ask if you're a little racist.
You just put Xiaomi, Huawei and Oppo in the same class as Tecno and Infinix.
Just cos they're all from China, it doesn't mean they're remotely the same.
Get a proper education on the matter please! There's a world of good mobiles outside the narrow spectrum of Samsung and Apple

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Kellie069(m): 6:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Lol. Shebi Itel is phone If una like, like una add transformer join the phone, I no go buy
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by OscarJaden(m): 6:20am On Jun 06, 2020
IgboSomalia:
An ordinary calculator is better than this nonsense.
bros why why....most Nigerians be savage with everything....lmao

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 06, 2020
Who uses 2gb in this Era talkless of 1gb

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by sheggsliveth: 6:30am On Jun 06, 2020
How on earth will I carry my hard earn money go buy this plastics...No wonder infinix and Tecno are doing great ahead of itel...this phone shouldn't cast 12k and 15k for the pro.ITEL IS WORST believe me or not

3 Likes

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Imagine you call something fast charge but still to charge am to full charge, go takes 3 hours and 25 minutes

I don't know how my niggarzz manage to use all these crappy shit like itel, Xiaomi, huwaei, inifinix, Tecno, oppo and the rest.

Just imagine say person run more than five WhatsApp, three messenger come add audio mack, tinder, Grindr, WeChat, lumen, meetme, Nord vpn, edge browser, Netflix, kwai on top this dog shiitt phones
Oga xiaomi,oppo and huawei should not be included in your list now

2 Likes

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 06, 2020
theoneJabulani:
fools, that's what transsion seems to take Nigerians for. But sadly some people will justify that, the devices up there is no different from a brick. And to think of how many better devices I will get with that ₦40k. If you buy phones because of celebrities, know that the artist won't be the one to use the phone in the end. Open your eyes, people, so that you may see.
I think there was a samsung A sometin that sells for 39-42k that clearly better.
To buy Belgium huawei or nokia make sense pass.

3 Likes

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Huawei crappy shit?
please remove am from that list.
Huawei na samsung mate!

4 Likes

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:42am On Jun 06, 2020
If they like let them release P50 and P75 it's definitely not for people like me. If you dash me itel sef ah no go collect. If to say I mistakenly collect am na to sell am use the money help motherless. It's more rewarding than carrying problem around.
#teamsamsung

3 Likes

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by TUANKU(m): 6:49am On Jun 06, 2020
alonzoiv:

With the recent signing on of Afro-pop star, Olamide Adedeji as brand ambassador in Nigeria, itel Mobile initiates a mutual partnership for improved engagements with consumers

Somewhat useless brand. Even the brand ambassador uses an iPhone.

If it's not Samsung, nor iPhone, it is a bloody waste of useful time and money.
Show us your brand or your father's brand or company?
Wannabe clout chaser.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by omoadeleye(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2020
They're stil investing in battery? Mehn, them go tei there o
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by PotatoSalad(m): 6:52am On Jun 06, 2020
Beautiful piece of crap
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by livebyday(m): 6:54am On Jun 06, 2020
[s]
timekeeper1:
From Onset, Itel has been mad and the madness never still stop.. They have laid a curse on Itel to be using 1g ram.. Stupid people, even that 16g storage, I don't trust them...

No matter how upgrade them upgrade Itel, I represent Team Tecno 4eva... Even infinix na stupid phone..

Tecno stands on the stage with iPhone, Huawei and Samsung.. Only Tecno spark 4 alone has 5g....

#TeamTecnoToTheWorld

It is only a matter of time b4 users of iPhone changes to tecno.

Meanwhile: if you have an IPhone 6x or 7, kindly mention me, I Wana swap with my tecno spark 4... I need a better phone pls grin
[/s]

Don't ever speak tecno Samsung and iPhone in the same sentence

Tecno and itel are the same company with infinix

You are an illiterate

Please shut up and stop marketing rubbish
Because you where born in a slum and tecno was the first smart phone you owned doesnt mean it's as good as an iphone pls be warned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by oxygenlove(m): 6:57am On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I don't know how my niggarzz manage to use all these crappy shit like itel, Xiaomi, huwaei Huawei, inifinix, Tecno, oppo and the rest.

broz.... as in.. your brain dull .. ahswear

5 Likes

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by dasanchez1(m): 7:03am On Jun 06, 2020
jboixxx:
Just about 3.45hrs you meant to write? That's timeline to travel to Ibadan from Abeokuta with extras
Same with Jalingo to Bali grin grin

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:03am On Jun 06, 2020
Trash
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by StepTwo: 7:03am On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

lol! Meet me? Guy, be like say you like suffer pass enjoyment
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]

Don't ever speak tecno Samsung and iPhone in the same sentence

Tecno and itel are the same company with infinix

You are an illiterate

Please shut up and stop marketing rubbish
Because you where born in a slum and tecno was the first smart phone you owned doesnt mean it's as good as an iphone pls be warned

Since u were born in an empire... Will u dash me iPhone coz it seems u av insulted me finish over my own comment space...

What good is ur insult if u can't help a guy dt grew in a slum??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by livebyday(m): 7:08am On Jun 06, 2020
timekeeper1:

Since u were born in an empire... Will u dash me iPhone coz it seems u av insulted me finish over my own comment space...

What good is ur insult if u can't help a guy dt grew in a slum??

You need to broaden your horizons and stop talking nonsense

No one likes a desperate person. No matter how much you are given how can you sell your integrity?

How dare you lie to people or dare to compare tecno to Samsung or iPhone ?
You can't even compare tecno to new Android Nokia , or Huawei or htc or Moto Android phones or Asus or Lenovo!! And you had the guts to type that nonsense comparing tecno or infinix to Samsung?

You need to go and pray for forgiveness. No matter how much transsion pays you , you have lost your integrity

It's people like you that transsion bribes in standards organization of Nigeria, to allow them sell these low quality phones in Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by chiboy1116: 7:09am On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

stop to de out oppo , Huawei and Xiaomi for Tecno and infinix class . Receive sense .

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by christm386: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2020
Nigerians eh, men to insult Una seff tire me, person Wey dey use tecno tell u say e get iphone money as im phone budget e no buy, u guys should be thanking this products for giving Nigetians another option for lower price, thank you tecno, infinix, itel, my tecno carmon 11 snaps better than my friends huwai, argur with ur keyboard

3 Likes

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Samyd18: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2020
timekeeper1:
From Onset, Itel has been mad and the madness never still stop.. They have laid a curse on Itel to be using 1g ram.. Stupid people, even that 16g storage, I don't trust them...

No matter how upgrade them upgrade Itel, I represent Team Tecno 4eva... Even infinix na stupid phone..

Tecno stands on the stage with iPhone, Huawei and Samsung.. Only Tecno spark 4 alone has 5g....

#TeamTecnoToTheWorld

Meanwhile: if you have an IPhone 6x or 7, kindly mention me, I Wana swap with my tecno spark 4... I need a better phone pls grin

please relaxed and read my response I don't mean harm

1. ITEL Tecno infinix are from same company.
2. if you should compare what they use to design their phone ( processor, camera, USB port, material for the body : glass or plastic)
and Compared ; spec for spec ; with the price from other brands you will discover the have been defrauding Nigerians
3. I always have this believe before that their parts are readily available but truth is that it's still boil down to them using inferior part
you hardly see iPhone users complained about charging port, mouth piece, camera fade,

please I am not a marketer....I buy phone who offers value for money

5 Likes

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 06, 2020
livebyday:

No one likes a desperate person. No matter how much you are given how can you sell your integrity?

You can't even compare tecno to new Android Nokia , or Huawei or htc or Moto Android phones or Asus or Lenovo!! And you had the guts to type that nonsense comparing tecno or infinix to Samsung?

You need to go and pray for forgiveness. No matter how much transsion pays you , you have lost your integrity

It's people like you that transsion bribes in standards organization of Nigeria, to allow them sell.theeelow quality phones in Nigeria

Mr integrity, pls what does integrity has to do with this..

Yoruba says sumtin "orisa bo le gbemi, fimile bi MO SE wa" meaning "if you can't help me, then leave me as I am, don't worsen my situation more".

Why insult me for my own thought

Why are Nigerians full of insult..
I wunt reply u again, seems u woke up on a bad side of the bed..

Mr integrity that can insult, bye

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 06, 2020
livebyday:

It's people like you that transsion bribes in standards organization of Nigeria, to allow them sell.theeelow quality phones in Nigeria

Na u Sabi. Tecno or notin...
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Roozzaay(m): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2020
miniziter:

Did Olamide cut his hair because of Itel?
He did because of MONEY
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by anvilpx(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2020
timekeeper1:

#TeamTecnoToTheWorld

dis person dey alright at all
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2020
People are getting wiser getting better specs for same amount. Meanwhile sub your dstv and gotv cheaply and contact us for any issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. / I Have 19k To Buy Phone But Need Suggestion Of Good One. / MTN Finally Bows To Market Pressure & Reduces Tariffs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.