Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch (31884 Views)

Itel, Airtel Launch Itel A60, Africa's Most Affordable 4G Smartphone / Nigeria’s First Virtual Reality Documentary On Life In IDP Camps Makes Its Debut / Wow! My First Virtual Reality Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Alexis11: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nigerians and forming are 5 and 6. See useless complain everywhere. grin

If we are not buying those phones, Itel won't be producing them cheesy

Market is all about volume.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by vever1: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Thanks for sharing
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by abdsamad(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ejadike:
exactly, reasons why i enjoying using tecno.

It's your money. Buy a landline with it if you like
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Queenpresh611: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
This is super amazing
I need this phone and d airport
����
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Ubdavis(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
This phone shocked my life. Never again!
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Bixxbent(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
#ItelP36Launch
#ItelP36xolamide
This is an amazing phone... SmartPhone For Everyone.... I love this new Launch Phone its features are exceptional #AStepFaster
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by jmichael259(m): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
So if you can afford to manage an Itel level of phones then looking to put your money to good use, CHECK OUT THESE ALTERNATIVES ON JUMIA

I was hoping to get something better from Itel but the launch proved me wrong

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kingscee:

You make little sense but your foul language spoiled everything, or na 13 years old you be?
He's simply a dirty small boy.

More of a tout claiming niggarrr !

Clown he is !

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by vhuqnl(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
why do you have to be tribalistic to make your point or what are you insinuating that benin are into yahoo or what? For the past two years on efcc page it has been afonja and imo boys being caught daily,not more than 2benin boys were caught in fraud or if there was any please screenshot and paste here instead of sounding like an illiterate. Benin boys are into bigger things bro, when benin did fraud their aim was to get a white woman to give them green card or send them visa money but the moment afonja enter see little 2m next thing they started buying benz and calling themselves investor pound sterling. Useless fool!!
this is not tribalism. if ybe Benin biy, know as e dey Go. Edo and Delta na capital of G bois. the police cover them so no exposure. finally, na ur mama and papa be idiot.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by NevetsIbot(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
All these low budget asss Moda fuckkking dog shit phones
Imagine you call something fast charge but still to charge am to full charge, go takes 3 hours and 25 minutes
How that one come take be fast charge na?

I don't know how my niggarzz manage to use all these crappy shit like itel, Xiaomi, huwaei, inifinix, Tecno, oppo and the rest.

Just imagine say person run more than five WhatsApp, three messenger come add audio mack, tinder, Grindr, WeChat, lumen, meetme, Nord vpn, edge browser, Netflix, kwai on top this dog shiitt phones
I swear the phone go crash

Did I see you list xaomi and huwaei up there?? That you listed xaomi is enough indication that you know nothing about phones.... For real. I don't know about huwaei but Xaomi!! Please. Just don't say anything about em. They're solid af..... Smh
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by jmichael259(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
All these low budget asss Moda fuckkking dog shit phones

The fact that you mentioned Xiaomi, Huawei and OPPO shows that you are maaadddddd!!

No insult intended

2 Likes

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by edoairways: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Alexis11:
Nigerians and forming are 5 and 6. See useless complain everywhere. grin

If we are not buying those phones, Itel won't be producing them cheesy

Market is all about volume.
Yeah! If they aren't buying itel wouldn't produce them

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Donsamlee(m): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abeg somebody should help me with an online job, I cannor be wasting my data for frivolities.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by jmichael259(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Cheap phones for people who just need to put a Sim and get online.
Available now on JUMIA website and app.

Itel Don werey ni

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Frankicent(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
These guys phone no dey pass 1gb ram. I hate itel phone eh
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Samyd18: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Xfemt:
OGA live dat tin do as ur pocket reach
iPhone is phone big boys like let those who Ve chikini money go for Itel and it like
stop bad mouthing other product life na stage by stage
that's true it's chikini money
but if I tell you that comparing the price of this phone with other brands price for price spec for spec
you will conclude that the are cheating us massively

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Kfed4ril(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
I think say na only me notice.. 1gb ram for the generation........

Anyway I like there air pods sha

How much are they and where can one get their AirPod?
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by micxwell(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
oxygenlove:
broz.... as in.. your brain dull .. ahswear
But in reality! Even if those apps he listed were to be installed on even a Samsung! The phone will definitely struggle. So what's the point the guy was trying to make because it doesn't even make sense installing all these apps on one phone at the same time undecided

More than five WhatsApp, 3 messengers...... The guy needs to receive sense. Unrealistic analogy.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by micxwell(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
verily I say unto you , u don mad grin
cheesy
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Xfemt(m): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Samyd18:

that's true it's chikini money

but if I tell you that comparing the price of this phone with other brands
price for price
spec for spec

you will conclude that the are cheating us massively
bro I don't tink so
the cost of assembling phone is little expensive in China and other part of the world but most times u blame d naira cus NY de make dis cheap phones cost
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by August21(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bahddo:
Huawei has a problem with their camera quality? Huawei? Lol. Just say your Y9 has a problem with its camera quality. It's a budget phone afterall.

According to Dxomark, Huawei has 3 entries in the top 5 smartphone cameras (1st, 2nd and 5th), beating all iPhones and all Samsung phones. Only Oppo and Xiaomi also have entries (one each) in top 5.

Okay
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
timekeeper1:
From Onset, Itel has been mad and the madness never still stop.. They have laid a curse on Itel to be using 1g ram.. Stupid people, even that 16g storage, I don't trust them...

No matter how upgrade them upgrade Itel, I represent Team Tecno 4eva... Even infinix na stupid phone..

Tecno stands on the stage with iPhone, Huawei and Samsung.. Only Tecno spark 4 alone has 5g....

#TeamTecnoToTheWorld

It is only a matter of time b4 users of iPhone changes to tecno.

Meanwhile: if you have an IPhone 6x or 7, kindly mention me, I Wana swap with my tecno spark 4... I need a better phone pls grin
You go take iPhone 4 angry
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
BensonSmart:
You go take iPhone 4 angry
For free, yes
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Dybala11(m): 3:09am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Dybala11(m): 3:11am On Jun 07, 2020
timekeeper1:
From Onset, Itel has been mad and the madness never still stop.. They have laid a curse on Itel to be using 1g ram.. Stupid people, even that 16g storage, I don't trust them...

No matter how upgrade them upgrade Itel, I represent Team Tecno 4eva... Even infinix na stupid phone..

Tecno stands on the stage with iPhone, Huawei and Samsung.. Only Tecno spark 4 alone has 5g....

#TeamTecnoToTheWorld

Meanwhile: if you have an IPhone 6x or 7, kindly mention me, I Wana swap with my tecno spark 4... I need a better phone pls grin
Omg, you're not gbadun. Oluwa, see comment. grin
timekeeper1:

#TeamTecnoToTheWorld

Omg, you're not gbadun. Oluwa, see comment.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Muroko(m): 4:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Na wa oh 1GB RAM 30K they no even bother to mention the CHIPSET because na ITEL useless, waste of money.

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Muroko(m): 4:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Xfemt:
bro I don't tink so
the cost of assembling phone is little expensive in China and other part of the world but most times u blame d naira cus NY de make dis cheap phones cost
I disagree strongly go check out jumia and search for brands like Umidigi,oukitel, Redmi Note series, even this new olla product is 10x better than ITEL, I don't know why people still even call the name ITEL if you say affordable, there are lots of affordable devices way better than ITEL, for me to buy ITEL I rather use that money to buy airtime.

2 Likes

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Overlordrichy(m): 4:19am On Jun 07, 2020
Boschh:
How can someone buy a phone with 1GB RAM in 2020.

How can someone buy a phone with such poor display and no 4G?

Lord Have Mercy on Itel...

Its for grandmas and grandpas
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Xfemt(m): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2020
Muroko:

I disagree strongly go check out jumia and search for brands like Umidigi,oukitel, Redmi Note series, even this new olla product is 10x better than ITEL, I don't know why people still even call the name ITEL if you say affordable, there are lots of affordable devices way better than ITEL, for me to buy ITEL I rather use that money to buy airtime.
bro different stroke for different folks

I like Itel product but u don't
my choice
my life
not urs
so let every one respect his or her opinion and not force ur opinion down ones throat

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Ejadike(m): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
abdsamad:

It's your money. Buy a landline with it if you like
abi. Thank you.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by samijay8(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have 19k To Buy Phone But Need Suggestion Of Good One. / Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. / App To Watch Online Youtube Video On Nokia C2-o3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.