Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch (31834 Views)

Itel, Airtel Launch Itel A60, Africa's Most Affordable 4G Smartphone / Nigeria’s First Virtual Reality Documentary On Life In IDP Camps Makes Its Debut / Wow! My First Virtual Reality Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2020
do people still buy these phones
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by dangoteinlaw: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2020
Xfemt:
OGA live dat tin
do as ur pocket reach

iPhone is phone big boys like
let those who Ve chikini money go for Itel and it like

stop bad mouthing other product
life na stage by stage
no there u get it wrong and so do others. Many think apple users want the apple logo whatever its not it many ppl just want what works and does the little it can do perfectly and at the time when needed. I can lie android has lots of features and upgrades but does those features really work as intended? No it doesn't. Androids claim to have freedom ns u can change wall papers screenshot or whatever their users claims but are those really relevant to everyday life. Apple do not use or implement features on time they let androids use those features for a while and then see the failures then apple makes it better. I remember when apple removed sd cards androids was using that as a selling point against apple but today alot of androids have switched to cloud lol. Okay when apple removed headphone jack Samsung said it was foolish lol but now the latest sammy don't have it who is now copying who? Now apple is already removing sim cards I wonder what Samsung will say this time. I used androids since htc 2012 i have used lots of androids including s5,6,7 but i have grown pass that level of using nonsense features as if i want to lauch a rocket. I just want a phone that does what it's intended to do and adds beauty to my style as a Civil Engr whenever i go for contracts biddings and it does that for me. Androids are too ugly what is so hard for them to make this navigation a single button instead of 3? If they are so innovative whats so hard there?
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by GrifindorHouse(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2020
Bobyro:

My guy.. Huawei mad o. No talk that one ni.. I'm using a huawei, it's crazy

Ignore him, he's just a gangster wannabe... a fckknn empty barrel.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Aycol1(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2020
If I don't buy this wetin i gain... itel giving us the best deal and nice concept....

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Joafjoe2018(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2020
A powerful improvement. itel ride on
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Nnnena(f): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2020
this phone is nice. I use itel products and I have never complained. I love itel. looking forward to your tv set and other amazing products. congratulations itel

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by adesoji0922: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2020
With Itel mobile phone you got it all... Tested and Trusted

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by leom007(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2020
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the launch of this amazing product. Alongside with awesome gadgets. This launch is the first of its type.... Itel got me dripping.... Good work @itelmobile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Aycol1(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2020
Best brand for low budgets... itel for the masses

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Bahddo(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2020
August21:

Huawei should not really be on your list. Huawei is much better than your favs. Their only problem is their camera quality.

I use a Huawei Y9, 4G RAM and 64Gb storage. Only the processing speed is mad for a phone of that level.
Huawei has a problem with their camera quality? Huawei? Lol. Just say your Y9 has a problem with its camera quality. It's a budget phone afterall.

According to Dxomark, Huawei has 3 entries in the top 5 smartphone cameras (1st, 2nd and 5th), beating all iPhones and all Samsung phones. Only Oppo and Xiaomi also have entries (one each) in top 5.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Buzx: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
ehh overheating what? If i hear u say that, iphones are so good that they tend to correct themselves most ppl that experienced overheating was as a result of software update and weren't patient up to 24hours before complaining of overheating and battery drain but iPhone is so good it almost as if its a human on its own and tends to fix its errors but itself. When updated my phone it started rejecting my charging code and i got mad and almost started regretting but an engineer told me its part of the software upgrade to help the battery last longer that I should get a certified apple cord and i did that immediately my phone started working flawlessly and the battery added extra 2houra lasting duration. According to studies apple batery don't last not coz its bad lol but coz apple is so cool users could spend a whole day on their phone, screentime shows USA teens were no more leaving their phones abeg leave talk who good good!!

My guy, it depends on the iPhone you're using. iPhone get level. If you bought your iPhone new you go enjoy am. How many people can afford new iPhones.

My friend uses iPhone 7 and he complains about almost everything on the phone, battery being the worst. The phone gets hot and doesn't last up to 3 hours.

My brother uses iPhone 6, again poor poor battery life.

Tell me, will you call that one phone? I use redmi note 8 and he wishes he could sell his phone and get something like that. Again you only enjoy iPhone when it's new or almost new.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Darlinx01(m): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2020
timekeeper1:

Since u were born in an empire... Will u dash me iPhone coz it seems u av insulted me finish over my own comment space...

What good is ur insult if u can't help a guy dt grew in a slum??
Jst leave dah guy....he has no sense of humour...dnt waste ya energy

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by MartinsD12(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://ourdailywire.com/a-step-faster-itel-mobile-launches-itel-p36-and-p36-pro-in-first-virtual-product-launch/
Trash as usual 2gb ram and 1gb ram itel should be ashamed, what stopping them from producing 3GB PHONE
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by dangoteinlaw: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Buzx:

My guy, it depends on the iPhone you're using. iPhone get level. If you bought your iPhone new you go enjoy am. How many people can afford new iPhones.

My friend uses iPhone 7 and he complains about almost everything on the phone, battery being the worst. The phone gets hot and doesn't last up to 3 hours.

My brother uses iPhone 6, again poor poor battery life.

Tell me, will you call that one phone? I use redmi note 8 and he wishes he could sell his phone and get something like that. Again you only enjoy iPhone when it's new or almost new.
you are right anyway. Iphone 7 has a mah not up to 2000mah so its not for a heavy user. As from Xr updwards bro u will enjoy iphones especially the XR. Thats where apple really focused on battery improvements coupled with an advanced processor with a better batery improvement.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Kodjattson(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2020
Stop using panadol on another man's headache.

alonzoiv:

With the recent signing on of Afro-pop star, Olamide Adedeji as brand ambassador in Nigeria, itel Mobile initiates a mutual partnership for improved engagements with consumers

Somewhat useless brand. Even the brand ambassador uses an iPhone.

If it's not Samsung, nor iPhone, it is a bloody waste of useful time and money.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by abdsamad(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2020
Bahddo:
Huawei has a problem with their camera quality? Huawei? Lol. Just say your Y9 has a problem with its camera quality. It's a budget phone afterall.

According to Dxomark, Huawei has 3 entries in the top 5 smartphone cameras (1st, 2nd and 5th), beating all iPhones and all Samsung phones. Only Oppo and Xiaomi also have entries (one each) in top 5.

But why naw? Why did you have to reply.

I saw it and i was like, it looks like we're all in agreement that this person is confused so we'll just ignore them n let them wander the desert a little while longer
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Symplyanna(f): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2020
The new itel P36 series is here for everyone. It has features and I know you’re gonna love it, comes with a 5000mAh battery and 10w fast charging with an upgraded AI Power Master. Also, Face unlock and fingerprint sensor. It comes with 6.5’’ HD+ Water drop Full screen design. I sure you’re gonna love it.
For my selfie lovers, it comes with Dual Rear Camera with portrait mode. And also, big memory.

Kudos to itel mobile... You’re the best�❤️

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Tonytonex(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2020
I love their product is very strong and reliable I am using p33 I will upgrade to p36 pro
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by xxgig(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2020
theoneJabulani:
fools, that's what transsion seems to take Nigerians for. But sadly some people will justify that, the devices up there is no different from a brick. And to think of how many better devices I will get with that ₦40k. If you buy phones because of celebrities, know that the artist won't be the one to use the phone in the end. Open your eyes, people, so that you may see.

Can you recommend some for me? i need to buy a phone and my budget is 40k
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Kodjattson(m): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2020
All hail the Real Kings

First it was Olamide. Now it is P36 series.

itel even launched several bespoke gadgets like the earpods, PowerBank, itel TV and the smart band.

Kudos to itelMobile Nigeria

AnonPoet:

https://ourdailywire.com/a-step-faster-itel-mobile-launches-itel-p36-and-p36-pro-in-first-virtual-product-launch/
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by morike94(f): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2020
Hot sturv!
5000Mah?
This is amazing,the 6.5"HD+waterdrop full screen is damn lovely.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Tonytonex(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
1gig ram,
3G
16gig rom

over 30k

I know say ba olamide endorsement money Dem want collect,

itel users

food don come
I go for the p36 pro LTE 43,500
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Buzx: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
you are right anyway. Iphone 7 has a mah not up to 2000mah so its not for a heavy user. As from Xr updwards bro u will enjoy iphones especially the XR. Thats where apple really focused on battery improvements coupled with an advanced processor with a better batery improvement.

Yes. You're very correct bro. That was my thoughts. How you iPhone guys manage data? It sucks that like mad. You'd need a 15gb plan every month to go by.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Niswayne19: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2020
The P36 series is amazing. I love all the specifications
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Xfemt(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
no there u get it wrong and so do others. Many think apple users want the apple logo whatever its not it many ppl just want what works and does the little it can do perfectly and at the time when needed. I can lie android has lots of features and upgrades but does those features really work as intended? No it doesn't. Androids claim to have freedom ns u can change wall papers screenshot or whatever their users claims but are those really relevant to everyday life. Apple do not use or implement features on time they let androids use those features for a while and then see the failures then apple makes it better. I remember when apple removed sd cards androids was using that as a selling point against apple but today alot of androids have switched to cloud lol. Okay when apple removed headphone jack Samsung said it was foolish lol but now the latest sammy don't have it who is now copying who? Now apple is already removing sim cards I wonder what Samsung will say this time. I used androids since htc 2012 i have used lots of androids including s5,6,7 but i have grown pass that level of using nonsense features as if i want to lauch a rocket. I just want a phone that does what it's intended to do and adds beauty to my style as a Civil Engr whenever i go for contracts biddings and it does that for me. Androids are too ugly what is so hard for them to make this navigation a single button instead of 3? If they are so innovative whats so hard there?
OGA u still don't get me do u?

like I said every body has a reason for any phone he or she chooses just like u. as an engineer u use ipone because of certain tin u do which android can't do , ok. now let say for me I just need a sleek phone with body beauty or intend for playing music, just snap and just want to belong and my money can afford d likes of Itel and co, Wht do u expect me to do. I shud steal because u re hyping one phone were by d moment Itel change version iphone ll change too!. C'mon, who ever produced dis phones Ve a target market and once de get there dat is it. stop all dis bashing. let dem sell der product in as much it can last for d one warranty provided in it no problem. who use Itel today fit use iPhone 30+ tomorrow likewise d other way round. just let dem breath provided dem no kill person

thank u
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Ejadike(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
see as Olamide just de smile lol. good move though
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Bahddo(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
abdsamad:

But why naw? Why did you have to reply.

I saw it and i was like, it looks like we're all in agreement that this person is confused so we'll just ignore them n let them wander the desert a little while longer
for the sake of others. Someone reading who does not know much about phones might think he's right because he said he uses a y9.

Plus the think shock me as I read am grin
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Ejadike(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Symplyanna:
The new itel P36 series is here for everyone. It has features and I know you’re gonna love it, comes with a 5000mAh battery and 10w fast charging with an upgraded AI Power Master. Also, Face unlock and fingerprint sensor. It comes with 6.5’’ HD+ Water drop Full screen design. I sure you’re gonna love it.
For my selfie lovers, it comes with Dual Rear Camera with portrait mode. And also, big memory.

Kudos to itel mobile... You’re the best�❤️
sounds like a budget device. cool

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Ejadike(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
abdsamad:

You went from having a good point to forcing me to ask if you're a little racist.
You just put Xiaomi, Huawei and Oppo in the same class as Tecno and Infinix.
Just cos they're all from China, it doesn't mean they're remotely the same.
Get a proper education on the matter please! There's a world of good mobiles outside the narrow spectrum of Samsung and Apple
exactly, reasons why i enjoying using tecno.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Ejadike(m): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Xfemt:
OGA u still don't get me do u?

like I said every body has a reason for any phone he or she chooses just like u. as an engineer u use ipone because of certain tin u do which android can't do , ok. now let say for me I just need a sleek phone with body beauty or intend for playing music, just snap and just want to belong and my money can afford d likes of Itel and co, Wht do u expect me to do. I shud steal because u re hyping one phone were by d moment Itel change version iphone ll change too!. C'mon, who ever produced dis phones Ve a target market and once de get there dat is it. stop all dis bashing. let dem sell der product in as much it can last for d one warranty provided in it no problem. who use Itel today fit use iPhone 30+ tomorrow likewise d other way round. just let dem breath provided dem no kill person

thank u
You're smart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! / Nigerians Spend N197bn Monthly On Internet Data / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.