Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,965 members, 7,852,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza (41312 Views)

Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:34am On Jun 06, 2020
GodSaklek:

That's for u, useless people.
That woman is black.

The day Nigerian can reason like a human being,take both steps,cut away things that are useless to us,is the day the country and our lives will be better,we will move away from slavery if we stop "ogah sir",hypocrisy and eyes service.

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by Lexusgs430: 5:36am On Jun 06, 2020
President vs Mayor...... grin

2 Likes

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 06, 2020
Lexusgs430:

The LADY is high on ALOMO BITTERS... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by salford1: 5:38am On Jun 06, 2020
grin grin grin
The Commander in Chief will not be happy.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by Ikiredodo(m): 5:38am On Jun 06, 2020
OKTolu:
This is beautiful from a mayor who has sense than his president

This mayor should be made a president of united state in the future,the world is tired with the likes of trump the clueless president.

It seems your brain is itching you, Trump is still the best

7 Likes

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by Originality007: 5:38am On Jun 06, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
This Mayor wants to frustrate Trump. Leave the man alone nau. How many months before he leaves grin

Lolz..u think Trump cares grin

1 Like

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by salford1: 5:38am On Jun 06, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I believe the Mayor has more power on municipal affairs than the president.
Same way the Houston police chief is off limits to the President.
He will soon be on twitter to express his displeasure at the development. He is very predictable grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by redcliff: 5:39am On Jun 06, 2020
elemureh:
we'll get there, it's matter of time

stop saying nomsense if you dont know what to say
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by Originality007: 5:39am On Jun 06, 2020
gigabyte13:
Trump don jam werey of the same caliber with am

That is country where democracy works.

3 Likes

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 06, 2020
The only thing i have to say is that its a good gesture from the mayor.

2 Likes

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by pedel: 5:45am On Jun 06, 2020
Your parents must be very proud of the nuisance you have become.
Wasted generation.

dammyhittt:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11675071_v5tt_jpegd89ab58c918f12552ddbc4231ad29038

3 Likes

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by babakb: 5:46am On Jun 06, 2020
GodSaklek:

That woman is black,she's very braves, have brains than Nigerian president and it's citizens that support Trump.

I don't know what's wrong with you people,The day Nigerian can reason like a human being,take bold steps,cut away things that are useless to us,love our own kinds is the day the country and our lives will be better,we will move away from slavery if we stop "ogah sir",hypocrisy and eyes service.you people are blindly supporting Trump,this make me to realize that Nigerians are most backwards set up people in the world,that's why we keep suffering,that's why a citizens of Nigeria will not want to go back to Nigeria,a country where people celebrate mediocrity,Shame on my country,I wish most of u guys that are supporting Trump should leave that shithole country and travel around the world to learn more,who Trump help,fucck him

Shame on Nigerians that support Trump who doesn't give fucck about u,especially our generation,there is no future in that country,we are not yet ready,maybe after year 3,000,trump of all people aaaaah, Nigerians are the problem of that country not govt,a country where people celebrate mediocrity,why government won't take advantage of us,because we are weak when we see something we haven't seen before.
Shame.

Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 5:47am On Jun 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by zeal22(m): 5:49am On Jun 06, 2020
recievesense:
The comments will tell you that some Africans hate the fact They are black!
You are right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by zeal22(m): 5:49am On Jun 06, 2020
Originality007:

Same mayor, who want National Guard out Of DC so that burning and looting protest can countinue grin

She wants out of state fed forces out so that there can be local control

2 Likes

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by Kay25(m): 5:53am On Jun 06, 2020
OKTolu:
This is beautiful from a mayor who has sense than his president

This mayor should be made a president of united state in the future,the world is tired with the likes of trump the clueless president.
how clueless is he?
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by BABANGBALI: 5:53am On Jun 06, 2020
This America just dey hungry me to go. This is where real democracy is being practised, and not this jungle called Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by OKTolu: 5:53am On Jun 06, 2020
Ikiredodo:

It seems your brain is itching you, Trump is still the best
Like seriously so you have to go to the extent of abusing someone early in the morning just to make your point asshole

I can see stupidity in your gene

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by jaxxy(m): 5:54am On Jun 06, 2020
Fair enough. I’m sure trump won’t be offended even though I smell alot of hypocrisy and maybe politics in this.

1 Like

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by zeal22(m): 5:55am On Jun 06, 2020
Smithkafors:
Media's trying to paint Trump bad and praise the governor.So you expect the governor not to fence off protesters and allow them into the white house.If you want to protest,protest!,but stay off the white house.....that's a security breach.I think any president will do the same.Myself included.
But Canadian President joined the protesters and even knelt with dem making it so peaceful

6 Likes

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by Kenmatt(m): 5:58am On Jun 06, 2020
This is g'nna give Trump heart attack.

It might be the reason he said the Mayor is incompetent.

2 Likes

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by highflyer012020: 5:59am On Jun 06, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/KvngKortez/status/1268980927557926915?s=19

at times it seems that nothing is in some people brain, a lot of people rants especially democrats and their apologies.
a white police officer killed a protesting man George Floyd in a gruesome way. president Trump condems the act, sacks the officers involve and reach out to George Floyd family, yet some brainless people are blaming trump for the killing thereby staging a sponsored protest against a government that fight for the interest of his people. democrats and their supporters are naive and wicked for labelling president Trump a racist. obama / biden 8 years of rules could not make laws to protect the interest of black communities in america. the democrats will not tell you that a law has been past and signed by President Trump for gender equality in america, every one irrespective of your gender or creed is equal. but this law was not passed to law during obama's adminstration of 8 years, and there were black murder during his tenure. the democrats hates blacks and african, they want african impoverish and the rid off by making black to be dependent on the white, they never want blacks to be seen equal with them, democrats wants america nation to crumble economically and politically to china, by outsourcing jobs that supposed to grow america economy to china, these democrats gave china goods tariffs free and charge every american goods, the obama adminstration and democrats want to collapse american economy through sanctions lifted from iran at the expense of america nation. trump administration just stop those nonsense, democrats knew they stand no chance against Trump that is why they have been waging war from one stage to another. but they will never win. god planted president Trump for this hour and he must complete the assignment. he has not fail God.because of coming election they are making politics out of George Floyd's death by the white police. the barricad of the white house is for the safety of the protesters because during the earlier protest there were looting and desruction of properties by the so called protesters sponsored by the antifats, no reasonable government will watch its state capital being destroy by sponsored protesters without reaction. whosover critiscews Trump for the barricade is daft

10 Likes

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 06, 2020
GodSaklek:

That woman is black,she's very braves, have brains than Nigerian president and it's citizens that support Trump.

Smithkafors
Originality007
Poloyanabo1

I don't know what's wrong with you people,The day Nigerian can reason like a human being,take bold steps,cut away things that are useless to us,love our own kinds is the day the country and our lives will be better,we will move away from slavery if we stop "ogah sir",hypocrisy and eyes service.you people are blindly supporting Trump,this make me to realize that Nigerians are most backwards set up people in the world,that's why we keep suffering,that's why a citizens of Nigeria will not want to go back to Nigeria,a country where people celebrate mediocrity,Shame on my country,I wish most of u guys that are supporting Trump should leave that shithole country and travel around the world to learn more,who Trump help,fucck him

Shame on Nigerians that support Trump who doesn't give fucck about u,especially our generation,there is no future in that country,we are not yet ready,maybe after year 3,000,trump of all people aaaaah, Nigerians are the problem of that country not govt,a country where people celebrate mediocrity,why government won't take advantage of us,because we are weak when we see something we haven't seen before.
Shame.

You summoned me, can i know why?
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 5:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Originality007:

Same mayor, who want National Guard out Of DC so that burning and looting protest can countinue grin

I bet you don't even know who's starting the fires, tearing down the building, blowing up police cars, shooting at the cops, looting, spray painting on businesses. It is, wait for it ..... ANTIFA.... Your beloved white folks all caught on video trying to make it look like blacks are destroying their own communities. angry They are being paid to destroy and cause more kaos. Evil racist people. This is America.

9 Likes

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by Originality007: 5:59am On Jun 06, 2020
[s]
zeal22:

She wants out of state fed forces out so that there can be local control
[/s]

Same local Citizens that people are complaining about. grin. Is Peaceful protest not obtained now, since arrival of National Guards?

1 Like

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 06, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/KvngKortez/status/1268980927557926915?s=19
Good one if you ask me, At this moment the blacks in america need any action from the govt that will give them a greater sense of belonging.

1 Like

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by darfay: 6:00am On Jun 06, 2020
The us presidency seems to be a figure head office, this is not even about democracy. I bet the British monarch has more political power than the us presidency (irony)

1 Like

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by AfroKnight: 6:02am On Jun 06, 2020
RapistOnBail:

Eyah! Using blacks as a political tool for the election coming soon. cheesy

Don’t be ignorant. Black Americans don’t have the numbers to sway any presidential election. They are a minority.

Recognise humanity when you see it.

Perhaps I’m asking for too much from someone who sees no problem calling himself a rapist

6 Likes

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by zeal22(m): 6:05am On Jun 06, 2020
Originality007:
[s][/s]

Same local Citizens are complaining about. grin. Is Peaceful protest not obtained now, since arrival of National Guards?

Peaceful. do you know how many organisations educating people on ground to ensure peace? btw the whole charade was to protect oh dear leader not keep peace.

1 Like

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by KenModi(m): 6:05am On Jun 06, 2020
Smithkafors:
Media's trying to paint Trump bad and praise the governor.So you expect the governor not to fence off protesters and allow them into the white house.If you want to protest,protest!,but stay off the white house.....that's a security breach.I think any president will do the same.Myself included.

But unfortunately, you and I know you won’t be President of the United States; so stop day dreaming.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by MoIbrahim: 6:06am On Jun 06, 2020
timekeeper1:
E remain for FCT minister to change the name of the street that leads to Aso Rock to "Biafran lives matter"

Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by Originality007: 6:06am On Jun 06, 2020
GodSaklek:

Smithkafors
Originality007
Poloyanabo1

Shame.

Wotausain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US / People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.