Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,027 members, 7,852,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza (41316 Views)

Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by SirBunky85(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Smithkafors:
Media's trying to paint Trump bad and praise the governor.So you expect the governor not to fence off protesters and allow them into the white house.If you want to protest,protest!,but stay off the white house.....that's a security breach.I think any president will do the same.Myself included.
would u have said same if pmb had done same thing?
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
sweetTai:

We all know you are not an African American. Quit hiding your identity A-hole. You hide behind a computer and lie about who you’re. Idiot. Buzz off!

Why would I lie and where is your evidence? You are the one lying about being born in Texas.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by Ripama: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
recievesense:
The comments will tell you that some Africans hate the fact They are black!
Seriously! Some wished they were whites and still blame God till tomorrow. The renaming alone has impact as reminder and can send positive signal for the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by shumuel(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by sweetTai(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ripama:

Seriously! Some wished they were whites and still blame God till tomorrow. The renaming alone has impact as reminder and can send positive signal for the future.

It’s just the level of ignorance and also that the whites and their media has been successful in stigmatizing black skin. They have been successful in making blacks hate themselves and their culture.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by meobizy(f): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
khia:

Look idiot, I didn't learn the truth from whites, they have always taught that the whites went to Africa and kidnapped Africans, brought them to America and made them slaves. I learned the truth from books written by Africans in World History Class so you are the one who need to learn your history.

White Americans sailed to the African coasts in Slave ships (including Nigeria) where they purchased human beings from your sorry ass, greedy and dumb chiefs for mirrors, trinkets, umbrellas and other trivial things. Your chiefs and whites partnered in this evil transactions and they are both wicked.
We’ll do it again, a hundred times over.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by emecheboy2(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
OKTolu:
So in your own mind now you believe you know it all typing rubbish from the comfort of your home,smh first thing first I don't waste my precious time arguing with people like you,so next time you come across a comment on nairaland or any other platform and you're so pained that people do not share your view,you don't need to abuse them because this is not a debate argue with your keyboard. In a nutshell I don't expect a boy to think like a man that's my one cent emecheboy.
Nobody is begging you to share view here Mr old man since am a boy to you. You are been tackled for misinformation period. You keep talking about typing from home etc like one strong man. I bet if you see me in person you will shut up.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by Brenn594(m): 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
[img][/img]

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
meobizy:

We’ll do it again, a hundred times over.

The world.already knows this, you are selling Nigerian women, men and children into slavery via Libya. That's why your life will always be miserable. You will continue to reap what you sow because you are too stupid to learn from past mistakes.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by meobizy(f): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
khia:

The world.already know this, you are selling Nigerian women, men and children into slavery via Libya. That's why your life will always be miserable. You will continue to reap what you sow because you are too stupid too learn from past mistakes.
aT lEaSt wE aReNT KiLlINg oUrSeLvEs wItH fIrEaRmS dIsTrIbUtEd iN oUr gHeTtOeS lIKe yOuR bRoThErs AnD SiStErS iN tHe HoOd dO eVErY dAy.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by OKTolu: 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
emecheboy2:

Nobody is begging you to share view here Mr old man since am a boy to you. You are been tackled for misinformation period. You keep talking about typing from home etc like one strong man. I bet if you see me in person you will shut up.
Emecheboy you just make my day today and funniest thing is you said if I see you in person I will shut up,wow what if na you come shut up if you see me or don't you think about that ? lol
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by echodrum(m): 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Originality007:

Same mayor, who want National Guard out Of DC so that burning and looting protest can countinue grin
sharap and focus on your shit hole country.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by Amanda4life: 12:12am On Jun 07, 2020
THIS LIFE IS FULL OF LIES AND DECEIT.

NOW THAT EVERYBODY IS ON THE STREET PROTESTING, BOTH BLACK AND WHITE.

NOW LET ME ASK .

WHO IS NOW THE RACIST?

IS IT TRUMP ?
IS TRUMP WORKING IN ALL THE ORGANIZATION S IN USA?

OR ARE THEY AIMING ANOTHER THING.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 12:28am On Jun 07, 2020
meobizy:

aT lEaSt wE aReNT KiLlINg oUrSeLvEs wItH fIrEaRmS dIsTrIbUtEd iN oUr gHeTtOeS lIKe yOuR bRoThErs AnD SiStErS iN tHe HoOd dO eVErY dAy.
No, you are killing little babies for get rich quick ritual schemes (dumb as fk). You are killing each other with machetes over girls(dumb as fk). You rape 3 year old girls so badly that her vaginal insides are on the outside (evil as fk). Your young boys and girls are killing themselves with sniper because of a relationship gone wrong(dumb as fk). I salute you for your morality.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by nkemjacob2(m): 12:50am On Jun 07, 2020
Dem Just wan frustrate this guy life. Obama Y
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by meobizy(f): 3:15am On Jun 07, 2020
khia:

No, you are killing little babies for get rich quick ritual schemes (dumb as fk). You are killing each other with machetes over girls(dumb as fk). You rape 3 year old girls so badly that her vaginal insides are on the outside (evil as fk). Your young boys and girls are killing themselves with sniper because of a relationship gone wrong(dumb as fk). I salute you for your morality.
Dog fvcker!
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:37am On Jun 07, 2020
Darlenelove:

It’s obvious you’re an illiterate
You know nothing about such renaming and it’s impact to the society.

Honestly, its very disgusting to see how people like you make mockery of your stupidity in public

Ode
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:37am On Jun 07, 2020
Olusholar24:

Same way you are to your generation

Werey ni ee
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 7:49am On Jun 07, 2020
meobizy:

Dog fvcker!

Dog eater
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by Mulisana: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2020
https://www.facebook.com/107822237564055/videos/943347186116986/
The police tore off the black man's mask and pepper him. This is the current situation of the United States. This is to hurt or oppress!
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by meobizy(f): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2020
khia:

Dog eater
Worthless nigger!
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
meobizy:

Worthless nigger!
White man's worshipping COON. Nigger is short for Nigerian. grin
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
RapistOnBail:

Eyah! Using blacks as a political tool for the election coming soon. cheesy

You are so dumb.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by meobizy(f): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
khia:

White man's worshipping COON. Nigger is short for Nigerian. grin
Bedwench!
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
meobizy:

Bedwench!
White man's bitch.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by meobizy(f): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
khia:

White man's bitch.
Unscrupulous nincompoop.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
meobizy:

Unscrupulous nincompoop.

You're still the white man's bitch so bend over and open those butt cheeks wide. grin
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by meobizy(f): 12:59am On Jun 08, 2020
khia:

You're still the white man's bitch so bend over and open those butt cheeks wide. grin
aT lEaSt i’M DeStInEd fOr GrEaTnESs iN mY cOuNtRy. aKaTaS aRe DeStINeD fOr FaILuRe. u ArE a DisGrAcE kHiA, A hEaVy DiSgRaCE.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 1:15am On Jun 08, 2020
meobizy:

aT lEaSt i’M DeStInEd fOr GrEaTnESs iN mY cOuNtRy. aKaTaS aRe DeStINeD fOr FaILuRe. u ArE a DisGrAcE kHiA, A hEaVy DiSgRaCE.

Girl why can't you type properly, can't you do anything right? The only place you are destined for is hell.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by meobizy(f): 1:40am On Jun 08, 2020
khia:

Girl why can't you type properly, can't you do anything right? The only place you are destined for is hell.

rIgHt By Ur SiDe, HeAtHeN. fIlThY pAgAn.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by meobizy(f): 1:44am On Jun 08, 2020
khia:

You are so dumb.
sHuT uP, tRaMP!
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by chanseroo(m): 2:35am On Jun 08, 2020
This is for real. Sign up for free and earn $25 .Then follow the instructions.This site has been paying me.
How to apply:Click the link below

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church / Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.