Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza (41311 Views)

Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by orisa37: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
GOOD.

IT WILL SERVE A REMINDER TO ALL AMERICANS THAT RACISM IS SATANIC.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tango123:

So is the answer that we should not support the change in America

Or should the answer to that not be that we Nigerians should also insist on change in Nigeria?

You see what I mean when I said we have bigger fishes to fry
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by Tango123: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
GeneralShepherd:

You see what I mean when I said we have bigger fishes to fry

I never disagreed with u bro.

I believe the events in America, and our people's participation in supporting them, contributed to people standing up now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS / Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US / People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.