Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,068 members, 7,852,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza (41317 Views)

Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures) / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
sweetTai:

Such nonsense! While i blame African Americans for part of their problem, white folks are not any better. It is difficult to live in a society where you are already being stigmatized. I am a Nigerian with a masters degree in Chemical engineering but to white colleagues, it seems like I was just lucky. Most white Americans still believe that intelligence can not come from a black person. I recently sued the company I worked for last year for racism. 3 white boys went into my locker, destroyed my clothes, wrote MAGA, SHITHOLE on my clothes. Unbeknownst to me, the company captured them on video. If you live in Texas, you may have seen this news on the TV. I sued the company and they settled for quite some money before we reached court. African Americans are battling cases like that every day. The only problem is that they don’t know how to fight for themselves.

African Americans don't know how to fight for themselves in America but you arrogant Africans do? That was the dumbest thing you could say. Who's out there fighting for your arrogant ass right now? I wonder how many African migrants are out there towing the line for social reform and justice. Every fight isn't about money. Sit down and have several seats and show some respect, as a matter of fact you need to get out and protest. The fking nerve.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
planetx:
Enough of all this silly protests, this is no longer about George Flyod but preventing Trump from getting reelected. Blacks live does not even matter to black people because if it does you wouldn't be having the murder rates that are through the roof in predominantly black neighborhoods all over the US.

If you don't have anything intelligent to say, please STFU.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by sweetTai(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
khia:

African Americans don't know how to fight for themselves in America but you arrogant Africans do? That was the dumbest thing you could say. Sit down and have several seats.

Don’t get all offended. I did not mean to demean my African American brothers and sisters. Maybe I did not convey my statement right. Black people are passive to oppression. When I sued a Warren Buffet owned company last year, I faced skepticism from black friends than whites. I had black brothers telling me you can’t win. Not only did I win , 2 black colleagues got promoted to be a manager. We are too timid to take on the whites.

2 Likes

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by sweetTai(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
khia:

If you don't have anything intelligent to say, please STFU.

Indeed! He needs to shut the hell up. These protest are long overdue. I cried the day Ahmaud Aubry video came out.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by sweetTai(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
khia:

African Americans don't know how to fight for themselves in America but you arrogant Africans do? That was the dumbest thing you could say. Who's out there fighting for your arrogant ass right now? I wonder how many African migrants are out there towing the line for social reform and justice. Every fight isn't about money. Sit down and have several seats and show some respect, as a matter of fact you need to get out and protest. The fking nerve.

Arrogance is not a bad thing after all. Arrogance made white people do the s#it they do.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
sweetTai:

It is infuriating to see clueless Africans supporting trump. You are supporting someone or something you do not understand. I voted for Obama in 2008 and Mitt Romney in 2012. I’m not a democrat or republican, I’m independent. Donald Trump’s agenda is to make America a white dominated country. Unless you live inside of the United States, you wouldn’t really understand how annoying and unfair that agenda is. Democratic Party has its own flaws but it’s the only party that has produced a black president and welcomes minorities like me. In Texas, Whites are becoming the minority because of the explosion in Latino population, and white folks are proposing all kind of draconian laws to make life harder for blacks and Latinos. This is Trump’s fears and why he’s policies are anti black and anti immigrants.

Someone who understands, what is mentally wrong with your people?
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
sweetTai:

Arrogance is not a bad thing after all. Arrogance made white people do the s#it they do.
So you believe the sh*t white people do is fine and should be emulated? Goodness, you are mentally screwed.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by emecheboy2(m): 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
OKTolu:
I can see clearly that you're one of trump asslicker asshole, you even have the gut to say someone is dumb just because you want to make your point.

You need to grow up and let me remind you this is a forum not a place where you can force people to share what you believe.

It's rather unfortunate that you don't have any fact about anything but to just call me a Trump asslicker lol �.
Nobody is forcing you to share believe or not.
Do your research and know the facts about a person or certain topic. Also since this place is a forum, don't bring your misinformation here. Keep it to yourself because people will tackle you from time to time.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by sweetTai(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
khia:

So you believe the sh*t white people do is fine and should be emulated? Goodness, you are mentally screwed.

I do not say that! You are mentally incapable of reading. You fight fire with Fire. You call Africans arrogance, we’ll my arrogance won me over $300K in a white establishment. How can you survive a white world by playing nice. I believe it was Tupac that said, “They expect us to be nice while we live in hell”.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by sweetTai(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
emecheboy2:

It's rather unfortunate that you don't have any fact about anything but to just call me a Trump asslicker lol �.
Do your research and know the facts about a person or certain topic. Also since this place is a forum, don't bring your misinformation here. Keep it to yourself because people will tackle you from time to time.

What research have you done to make Trump so good for you??
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
sweetTai:

Don’t get all offended. I did not mean to demean my African American brothers and sisters. Maybe I did not convey my statement right. Black people are passive to oppression. When I sued a Warren Buffet owned company last year, I faced skepticism from black friends than whites. I had black brothers telling me you can’t win. Not only did I win , 2 black colleagues got promoted to be a manager. We are too timid to take on the whites.
This is dumb, you don't have any idea how many blacks have sued companies and won. Blacks have sued the state and won. Do some research before you make ridiculous comments. Stop thinking you are something new an anomaly. Blacks have even sued the government and won. This fight isn't about money, I know as a Nigerian that's hard for you to comprehend.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
sweetTai:

I do not say that! You are mentally incapable of reading. You fight fire with Fire. You call Africans arrogance, we’ll my arrogance won me over $300K in a white establishment. How can you survive a white world by playing nice. I believe it was Tupac that said, “They expect us to be nice while we live in hell”.

YOU are not an ANOMALY!!!
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by sweetTai(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
khia:

This is dumb, you don't have any idea how many blacks have sued companies and won. Blacks have sued the state and won. Do some research before you make ridiculous comments. Stop thinking you are something new an anomaly. Blacks have even sued the government and won. This fight isn't about money, I know as a Nigerian that's hard for you to comprehend.

All you have done here is being idiotic and calling people names. If the fight here is not about money and economic opportunities then you are an idiot! The unemployment numbers that came out yesterday show that black unemployment is at %20. Doesn’t that make it part of the struggle?? You are here blabbing about nonsense. Girl, sit your butt down!

1 Like

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
jesmond3945:
if it would take violence to bring reforms and legislation so be it after all Malcolm X did it.

You only say that because it's white who are being violent, if it were black Americans you would say "Look at those AKATAS, they are nothing but low class animals.*
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by sweetTai(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
khia:

You only say that because it's white who are being violent, if it were black Americans you would say "Look at those AKATAS, they are nothing but low class animals.*

Ladies and gentlemen, please ignore this clown. She’s an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
sweetTai:

All you have done here is being idiotic and calling people names. If the fight here is not about money and economic opportunities then you are an idiot! The unemployment numbers that came out yesterday show that black unemployment is at %20. Doesn’t that make it part of the struggle?? You are here blabbing about nonsense. Girl, sit your butt down!
Says the ARROGANT NEWBIE who can tell Americans how to overcome the system but can't do shyt in his own country, but run.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
sweetTai:

Ladies and gentlemen, please ignore this clown. She’s an idiot.
Is this clown not telling the truth?
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by sweetTai(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
khia:
Says the ARROGANT NEWBIE who can tell Americans how to overcome the system but can't do shyt in his own country, but run.

Where’s your country?? I was born in Dallas, TX. A-hole!
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
sweetTai:

Where’s your country?? I was born in Dallas, TX. A-hole!
You are still a newbie from Nigeria, A-hole. This whole protest is about changing the system and all you can talk about is Me,Me,Me, how you won some money through a law suit. This is about uniting for a common goal not about what you did for yourself that nobody has ever done in America before.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by sweetTai(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
khia:

You are still a newbie from Nigeria, A-hole.

I’m not going to spend Saturday morning arguing with an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by zeal22(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Neddyogu:

Canada no get president.
Justin Trudeau or whateva his name and post is
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by sweetTai(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
khia:

You are still a newbie from Nigeria, A-hole.

Thank God for West African slaves, they built this country and fought for you to call Africans arrogant. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
sweetTai:

I’m not going to spend Saturday morning arguing with an idiot.
Then stop looking in the mirror.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
sweetTai:

Thank God for West African slaves, they built this country and fought for you to call Africans arrogant. Idiot!

Those same west Africans who sold the Africans into slavery so they could build this wonderful country?

THANK YOU NIGERIA FOR SELLING MY ANCESTORS INTO. SlAVERY SO THEY COULD BUILD THIS RACIST COUNTRY CALLED AMERICA.

Happy now? You are the idiot.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by OKTolu: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
emecheboy2:

So in your own mind now you believe you know it all typing rubbish from the comfort of your home,smh first thing first I don't waste my precious time arguing with people like you,so next time you come across a comment on nairaland or any other platform and you're so pained that people do not share your view,you don't need to abuse them because this is not a debate argue with your keyboard. In a nutshell I don't expect a boy to think like a man that's my one cent emecheboy.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by sweetTai(m): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
khia:

Those same west Africans who sold the Africans into slavery so they could build this wonderful country?

THANK YOU NIGERIA FOR SELLING MY ANCESTORS INTO. SlAVERY SO THEY COULD BUILD THIS RACIST COUNTRY CALLED AMERICA.

Happy now? You are the idiot.

The Portuguese colonial masters sold Africans. You need to go back to school and unlearn the white people history class. Did Africans take ships from Europe and Americas to Africa?? Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by Neddyogu(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
zeal22:
Justin Trudeau or whateva his name and post is

Prime minister

2 Likes

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by sweetTai(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Neddyogu:

Prime minister
I’m proud of him

1 Like

Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by jesmond3945: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
khia:

not at all. In this matter, anything that want to happen let it happen. You don't bring an ant infested wood into your house and it would not make the ant attack you.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by khia: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
sweetTai:

The Portuguese colonial masters sold Africans. You need to go back to school and unlearn the white people history class. Did Africans take ships from Europe and Americas to Africa?? Idiot!
Look idiot, I didn't learn the truth from whites, they have always taught that the whites went to Africa and kidnapped Africans, brought them to America and made them slaves. I learned the truth from books written by Africans in World History Class so you are the one who need to learn your history.

White Americans sailed to the African coasts in Slave ships (including Nigeria) where they purchased human beings from your sorry ass, greedy and dumb chiefs for mirrors, trinkets, umbrellas and other trivial things. Your chiefs and whites partnered in this evil transactions and they are both wicked.
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by Alajiki(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
timekeeper1:
E remain for FCT minister to change the name of the street that leads to Aso Rock to "Biafran lives matter"

...or Pigs Lives Matter
Re: Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza by sweetTai(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
khia:

Look idiot, I didn't learn the truth from whites, they have always taught that the whites went to Africa and kidnapped Africans, brought them to America and made them slaves. I learned the truth from books written by Africans in World History Class so you are the one who need to learn your history.

White Americans sailed to the African coasts in Slave ships (including Nigeria) where they purchased human beings from your sorry ass, greedy and dumb chiefs for mirrors, trinkets, umbrellas and other trivial things. Your chiefs and whites partnered in this evil transactions and they are both wicked.

We all know you are not an African American. Quit hiding your identity A-hole. You hide behind a computer and lie about who you’re. Idiot. Buzz off!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church / Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine / Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.