Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced (76553 Views)

Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by DriggityDre: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
10thElement:
must Xiaomi attack brands just to make sales ?
Sounds like you're making an excuse for deceit.

I stand for constructive criticism, not jabs.

However, if the brand is satisfying its consumers in the first place, why would anyone deem it fit to attack them?

3 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by lainwords098(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
thesolutions:
There are Samsung, Apple, xiaomi, Lenovo Nokia and the rest of the phones you mentioned in Nigeria. Go and get them if you need any.

Their are new entrants of phones into Nigerian markets from China. Umidigi, olla, maxphone, and many more, why can't you mention them too you pretenders. Stop all this mediocrity.
I'm using Huawei for your information.

You lack the ability to read and understand, maybe you should read all over again..

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:

We are not forced. There is Samsung, Huawei, Gionee, so what is the fuss all about?
would you be happy seeing your bro pay 650dollars for ps4 when the average price worldwide is 450 dollars?
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
simonjassy:
would you be happy seeing your bro pay 650dollars for ps4 when the average price worldwide is 450 dollars?
My brother should use the internet to do window shopping or visit any shop to gather information
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
DriggityDre:

We both know that's not the case, edoairways..

Must every supporter of Transission resort to deceit?
Is that the only stand they have?
Only if you could see the way Xiaomi Nigeria responded, you would be convinced to buy their product. Xiaomi Nigeria response made me to try xiaomi however am studying the product critically after the hype. The other xiaomite just go about ranting hence the hatred for xiaomi. Their ranting has "us" to critically study xiaomi and probably find fault
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by agozman2: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
I read a BBC documentary on Transsion Holdings. TECNO,INFINIX and ITEL were created to be sold primarily in the third world starting with Africa.This is their business strategy of how to make it in the market already controlled by the giant brands.They did not PLAN to sell in China,simple. They saw an opportunity in Africa and dug into it.BBC reported that the flagship brands are worried about Transsion's success in Africa.And this may have stirred the scramble for Africa by Chinese giants behind OPPO, VIVO, XIAOMI and the likes. Today it seems they (Transsion)are swimming in markets like Pakistan, Bangladesh, East/west and Central Africa etc.They are pushing into some advanced markets too. You may be interested to learn an article was published awhile ago in Business Insider a US news medium about INFINIX! So,NO Transsion is not interested in selling in China,Europe or the US just yet.

Take it or leave it!

NB: I use Redmi and I vowed since this new relationship never to touch Transsion's brands.Reason? Ask 7-Up.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by porthouse7(f): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Adefowowe89:
95k affordable??
very affordable compared to d above mentioned phone
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nairalandmonika: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Samyd18:

calm down I mean no disrespect
35k right!

do some research friend

if I used 35k buy phone from other brands and Compared spec for spec price for price

check some sites
gsmarena,kmovil etc

you will understand what I am saying
i once argued that to

the notion that ITEL Tecno infinix produce affordable phone is lies from the pit of hell
Name the other brands that are standard and has an affordable price from 25 to 45k?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
hilarioscity:
PLS does infinx note 7,itel p36 and camon 15 have FCC, SAR and 3C certification showing that theres no risk to our health, cuz i have been searching on google cant find any even samsung a01 has these certifications.
These phones you mentioned. We can't even ascertain the their battery, chip or camera module.

But if you want to help find more details on the current matter. Please tweet this.

which of the @Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the @TECNOMobileNG camon 15 premier?
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by liverpudian9(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
When you look at the global word market share for phones you will find Samsung, apple, huwaei, xiomi, oppo, and you will find others, this is is to tell u techno, infinix and itel are not world class

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by liverpudian9(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:

Only if you could see the way Xiaomi Nigeria responded, you would be convinced to buy their product. Xiaomi Nigeria response made me to try xiaomi however am studying the product critically after the hype. The other xiaomite just go about ranting hence the hatred for xiaomi. Their ranting has "us" to critically study xiaomi and probably find fault
Intresting
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
Oloruntade4:
Well I don't mind as long as it's owned by a Nigerian....,but OP you are an hypocrite ooo, apple, xiomi, and huwaii are worst rip-offs I've seen so far, they aren't even paying taxes in Nigeria yet Nigeria is a major customer buh you probably don't mind
You don't know there is a levy called importation tax?
Custom duty?
Quality certification tax?

Do you think Tecno became a domestic brand in Nigeria because they love you?
Nah... Its to boycott those tax mentioned above.
An average xiaomi devices coming from China has no means of cutting these taxes.

Xiaomi is now facing the same problem in India due to demand.
If they import devices from China to meet demand, these devices would cost 22% more.

In Nigeria, every of their devices cost 30% more than they would originally sell for.

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by liverpudian9(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
L
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by liverpudian9(m): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
agozman2:
I read a BBC documentary on Transsion Holdings. TECNO,INFINIX and ITEL were created to be sold primarily in the third world starting with Africa.This is their business strategy of how to make it in the market already controlled by the giant brands.They did not PLAN to sell in China,simple. They saw an opportunity in Africa and dug into it.BBC reported that the flagship brands are worried about Transsion's success in Africa.And this may have stirred the scramble for Africa by Chinese giants behind OPPO, VIVO, XIAOMI and the likes. Today it seems they (Transsion)are swimming in markets like Pakistan, Bangladesh, East/west and Central Africa etc.They are pushing into some advanced markets too. You may be interested to learn an article was published awhile ago in Business Insider a US news medium about INFINIX! So,NO Transsion is not interested in selling in China,Europe or the US just yet.

Take it or leave it!

NB: I use Redmi and I vowed since this new relationship never to touch Transsion's brands.Reason? Ask 7-Up.
You are right this is what we call regionalization in business strategy, I did this in business strategic management, a company will focus on a region and become a market leader in that region, this is what techno has been doing
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Name the other brands that are standard and has an affordable price from 25 to 45k?
Samsung.
Realme.
Huawei..
Xiaomi.
Cubot.

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
liverpudian9:

You are right this is what we call regionalization in business strategy, I did this in business strategic management, a company will focus on a region and become a market leader in that region, this is what techno has been doing
Yeah , but the xiaomite aren't conversant with that. Tecno still top the market till date because they know what they are doing. However there are some issues they need to take serious especially as many brands are entering the Nigerian market. For example xiaomi uses third party to sell their products, should they register their presence fully, their share price will fall drastically. The OTA update on some of their devices ; probably they are trying to cut cost to maximize wealth, improvement in their processors. Do you also no that not all Nigerians uses smartphones? Some still use torchlight phones produced by transsion.? They have large number of Nigerians using this. The almighty Nokia lost out in this regard. Transsion dominated this particular product line till date. Most critic think is just smartphones that had made them dominate the market for long, it goes beyond that.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
liverpudian9:

Intresting
Yeah
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by lexy2(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
These phones are the most affordable,these are what we can afford.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Adegbem01(m): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
thesolutions:

That I left out the word "cheat on Nigerians"? So Xiaomi that doesn't pay tax in Nigeria is the saint.
How do you calculate profit? Is it not income less expenditure.
If Tecno has to pay for marketing, taxation and sponsorships, it will reflect on the prices of their products. Let Xiaomi pay for marketing, advertisements and endorsement. People will be gainfully employed to cover those tasks while the government benefits too from tax and positive national indices. But then, the prices won't remain the same
Guy, I know your type and if na offline argument, I for no reply you, why do you keep arguing like a primary school kid, them dey talk quality, you dey talk tax and price, dem dey talk about cheat and sub-standard, you dey talk about government and employing youth.
One of the reason I stop using the trannsion phone is because of what op said, check the phones makeup, the processor, the camera maker and quality, check the battery quality and others, you will surely see why dey only produce or decide to be producing for only African consumers. Yeah, your budget determines what you buy, but that not the ops point

3 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nairalandmonika: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Samsung.
Realme.
Huawei..
Xiaomi.
Cubot.

All these phones u mentioned are not affordable, except cubot. And cubot is just as inferior as tecno.

Can u see a Samsung or Huawei or even xiaomi of 35k.

Realme is also expensive.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ehinmowo: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
thesolutions:

First, Nigeria is not the only country that has tecno users. Does it mean those other countries hate their citizens?
Secondly, Nigeria does not have any certification test for mobile phones. So no phone in Nigeria, be it Samsung, iPhone, Nokia Tecno or Xiaomi, has undergone any form of certification. Does that make them substandard too?

The bottom line is that this post was not intended to put SON to work, else, it would have mentioned a lot of certified substandard products, mostly electronics and plumbing material, which have become our daily companion. It is a marketing strategy by Xiaomi against Tecno and Transion products which they consider a big challenge. It never mentioned any other Chinese brand that are not used in China.

If anyone wants to fight the influx of substandard products, the person should not do it in part. It might be difficult to take stock of all products in the country. But if you choose phones, be ready to take stock of all phones for certification test. That is if you have The equipment.

Hmmm.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ElvisMcCoy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Yes, there are Xiaomi phones at that price point... The Redmi Go was a little over 20k the Redmi 7a was around 33k and the Redmi 8A is around 36k.

A tour of GSMARENA or KIMOVIL will show you all you need to know about the said device... The latter two devices have 5000mAh battery capacity with support for 18W fast charging at that price point.

Nairalandmonika:

All these phones u mentioned are not affordable, except cubot. And cubot is just as inferior as tecno.

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Samsung A2 core.
Realme c3
Reamlme narzo 10a.
Huaww y7.
Huawei enjoy 9e.
Redmi 8a
Redmi 7

How dare you compare cubot to Transission?
Cubot was the first Chinese phone I saw that was upgraded from android 4.2 to 4.4 on an mtk chipset.

Cubot is the only Chinese company that has managed to produce quality devices while pricing it base on hardware and quality of materials used.
Check their latest cubot p40 as regards to this and then confirm my statement by checking their previous devices.

Now, if you agree Tecno is an inferior product, why is the camon 15 premier priced for 95k?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Darlinx01(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Check umidigi, elephone
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nairalandmonika: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
Darlinx01:
Check umidigi, elephone
These phones are also inferior like tecno n infinix
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nairalandmonika: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Samsung A2 core.
Realme c3
Reamlme narzo 10a.
Huaww y7.
Huawei enjoy 9e.
Redmi 8a
Redmi 7

How dare you compare cubot to Transission?
Cubot was the first Chinese phone I saw that was upgraded from android 4.2 to 4.4 on an mtk chipset.

Cubot is the only Chinese company that has managed to produce quality devices while pricing it base on hardware and quality of materials used.
Check their latest cubot p40 as regards to this and then confirm my statement by checking their previous devices.

Now, if you agree Tecno is an inferior product, why is the camon 15 premier priced for 95k?
Ur argument is baseless seriously, cubot is a low end mtk device like techno n infinix. End of discussion.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Samyd18: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

okay.... which brand is standard before I start listing it
Huawei
Lg
sharp
Samsung
Lenovo
Nokia
asus

I don't want to mention any brand and you will say it's not a standard brand
hope you understand
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Samyd18: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

smiles....so you know ITEL Tecno infinix are inferior
Nairalandmonika:

Nairalandmonika:

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nairalandmonika: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2020
Samyd18:

okay.... which brand is standard before I start listing it
Huawei
Lg
sharp
Samsung
Lenovo
Nokia
asus

I don't want to mention any brand and you will say it's not a standard brand
hope you understand
And how much are these products compared to the the price of tecno n infinix.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nairalandmonika: 7:28am On Jun 12, 2020
Samyd18:

I know, I am talking of their prices when compared to Samsung huawei, u should know why people buy these cheaper phones.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by bammo: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2020
losdiose:

You should hide your head in shame for this comment.

Is it every country that uses mobile phone that produced that phone?

SON is sh*tty that why we keep getting substandard products in all sphere of the Nigerian market mobile phones inclusive.
See all this your energy ehhh, just channel it into calling out the govt to give you a hope for a future because right now, you no get.
You can't survive without the help of China and other countries, so be respectful to them.
You should be engaging in good research about ways to produce better technology than China instead of you coming here to wail on what you don't deserve.. some leaders of tomorrow ehhhh cheesy . Chai!
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by losdiose(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2020
bammo:

See all this your energy ehhh, just channel it into calling out the govt to give you a hope for a future because right now, you no get.
You can't survive without the help of China and other countries, so be respectful to them.
You should be engaging in good research about ways to produce better technology than China instead of you coming here to wail on what you don't deserve.. some leaders of tomorrow ehhhh cheesy . Chai!

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate.

How many papers have you written in the course of your research?

Show me that one thing you've produced, Oga Independent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Glo Introduces New Data Plan. 2GB For N500, 4GB For N1000, 180GB For N20,000 / Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.