Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced (76761 Views)

Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by thesolutions(m): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2020
Ekemeze:

Tueh! your matter get as e be. omor!
Marketer.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by oxygenlove(m): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2020
Op..... don't worry... lets give transsion two more years...... by now let them grow Wings...

what will chase them out will surely do if they don't up their game.....

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by oxygenlove(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2020
edoairways:

You weren't forced to buy tecno. You voluntary took your hard earn money to buy it so stop all this unnecessary buohahaaa
Bro... be sincere... which Phone u dey use??

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by MrBONE2(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2020
Ekemeze:
I can't lie, It hurt so much to discover that Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not even used in China where there are produced.

check this out:
IN CHINA
"1. 35% of chinese are using Hauwei.

2. 19% of chinese are using Vivo.

3. 18% are using oppo

4. 12% are using "Xiaomi"

5. 9% are using Apple.

IN THE USA

60% of Americans are using iphones(apple).

The rest are using, Sony, Samsung, google pixel, Nokia, xiaomi, Levono, Oneplus.

Do I still need to tell you the reason why Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not allowed in their(US and China) market?

Ofcourse THERE ARE SUBSTANDARD, and do not meet the international requirements.

Before you call me "Xiaomi marketer, fan boy". please note that I'm using tecno, I don't have xiaomi. But after my research, I can't lie, I'M ANGRY with the Nigerian Government and Africans at large. We have been fooled for too long.

Africans are exploited because majority are tech illiterates. This is 21st century, WE SHOULD BE WISE BY NOW!

Well Said Oups, It's painful that you didn't realised on time

5 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 7:52am On Jun 06, 2020
25tolife:
good things dont need reviews, or have u seen garri advert.....what op said its true HAVE U SEEN TECNO,INFINIX,ITEL ON ALIEXPRESS? OR ONLINE FOREIGN STORE (if e dae but i neva seem am,na only once i see maybe w3 or l9 sef)
Good things don't need review yet xiaomi flood nairaland on daily basis huh? Tecno chooses where to sell their products, it is not a must they use aliexpress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2020
oxygenlove:
Bro... be sincere... which Phone u dey use??
Presently using infinix hot 4. That phone has last me for over 3 years plus without issue

22 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Ekemeze: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2020
So stop all these unnecessary campaign just to tarnish a brand

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2020
edoairways:

Good things don't need review yet xiaomi flood nairaland on daily basis huh? Tecno chooses where to sell their products, it is not a must they use aliexpress
yes,they want the best for nigerians
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2020
25tolife:
yes,they want the best for nigerians
Who want the best for Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2020
Ekemeze:

Your type makes me believe that indeed, Nigeria can never be better
Nigerians have eyes, hand and freewill to desire their fate not one person coming from the moon teaching want they know

6 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Ekemeze: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2020
G

15 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
hot 4 wey burn my shirt last two years undecided bro stop lying and repent...give your life to Redmi and experience excellence.
Do you want prove? Am using hot 4 to type now

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nickshrapnel: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2020
With all that have been said, some people still won't get the simple point that you can't convince Mr X in Alaba to buy a 70k phone when there is a 30k itel since all he wants with it is to call and advertise is goods on whatsapp

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
it's not called tarnish,it's called enlightenment cool
Enough of transsion device in our country, we say NO to Mediocrity!!!!

We rise by speaking up, transsion has done more harm than corona virus angry
It is not enlightenment either.

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2020
edoairways:
Who want the best for Nigerians?
xiaomites
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by oxygenlove(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2020
edoairways:

Presently using infinix hot 4. That phone has last me for over 3 years plus without issue
so.. you want me to believe yur still using a Android 6 version phone?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2020
25tolife:
xiaomites
It must like forcing Nigerians to buy xiaomi, that is what I see them do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by oxygenlove(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
With all that have been said, some people still won't get the simple pint that you can't convince Mr X in Alaba to buy a 70k phone when there is a 30k itel since all he wants with it is to call and advertise is goods on whatsapp
Forget it baba... even as a business man .. som calls you will be receiving daily can mak ur phone be hanging grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2020
oxygenlove:
so.. you want me to believe yur still using a Android 6 version phone?
Of course I still use. It serve my need so why would I opt in for another in the first place?

5 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by thesolutions(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2020
Ekemeze:

I wish I was a marketer, I would probably go extra miles to make sure that the whole Africa do not use trashy phone
Aren't Africa a dumping ground? Your first car, if you don't have any, will still be a dumped car. So deal with it.

9 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
Transsion is like a witch..the bible said "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live"
So transsion should go angry
Just leave the bible out of this.

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by lanre316: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2020
Ekemeze:
I can't lie, It hurt so much to discover that Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not even used in China where there are produced.

check this out:
IN CHINA
"1. 35% of chinese are using Hauwei.

2. 19% of chinese are using Vivo.

3. 18% are using oppo

4. 12% are using "Xiaomi"

5. 9% are using Apple.

IN THE USA

60% of Americans are using iphones(apple).

The rest are using, Sony, Samsung, google pixel, Nokia, xiaomi, Levono, Oneplus.

Do I still need to tell you the reason why Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not allowed in their(US and China) market?

Ofcourse THERE ARE SUBSTANDARD, and do not meet the international requirements.

Before you call me "Xiaomi marketer, fan boy". please note that I'm using tecno, I don't have xiaomi. But after my research, I can't lie, I'M ANGRY with the Nigerian Government and Africans at large. We have been fooled for too long.

Africans are exploited because majority are tech illiterates. This is 21st century, WE SHOULD BE WISE BY NOW!

It's like banning by nairaland mods dey hungry you shey? How dare you demarket Seun's good customer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by geezynoni: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2020
thesolutions:

That I left out the word "cheat on Nigerians"? So Xiaomi that doesn't pay tax in Nigeria is the saint.
How do you calculate profit? Is it not income less expenditure.
If Tecno has to pay for marketing, taxation and sponsorships, it will reflect on the prices of their products.
Why won't they pay tax
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by oxygenlove(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
that guy is beyond redemption shocked
I no believe shingba wey him talk.... Imagine that kin phone by now?? phone wey no fit handle 500 chats for WhatsApp with lots of hanging... i shake my head.... and if truly he's using the phone.. ahswear i no get sense to dey folo him dey yab for here ... i reject backwardness..... ........

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 8 Series User's Official Discussions Thread / Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! / Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.