Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship (48467 Views)

Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? / PDP Suffers Setback In Battle To Disqualify Patrick Tonye Cole / Rescheduled Elections Could Encounter Setback In 13 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by ednut1(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2020
Hire mossad and use suitcase kidnap her. Been done before by buhari tho it failed
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by AllenSpencer: 8:19am On Jun 06, 2020
Advanced thief!

Her loots could not buy UK citizenship. Had to settle for that of Dominican.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Raxxye(m): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2020
Let them explore every avenue to bring her back to face justice!
But wait o, why has no one ever probed IBB's very corrupt regime?

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by AllenSpencer: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2020
[s]
SeverusSnape:
grin
You cannot prosecute your own thieves, but you want to prosecute mine. Bubu the mumu, e no go work.
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
[/s]

Gibberish, Bunkum and balderdash!

3 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by NiceMen: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2020
hushpanda:

You are plain dumb, really. What on Earth is the nonsense you posted? Do you read what you comment or do you just wake up and type whatever you like because it is a faceless forum?

The thread you are quoting doesn't even directly indict the presidency, ironically it commends them. You and your kind all over nairaland dominating threads and liking indiscriminately should do themselves the honour of reading and criticising constructively.

where is Maina? what happened to Ikoyi Gate? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Captainrambo2: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2020
hushpanda:

You are plain dumb, really. What on Earth is the nonsense you posted? Do you read what you comment or do you just wake up and type whatever you like because it is a faceless forum?

The thread you are quoting doesn't even directly indict the presidency, ironically it commends them. You and your kind all over nairaland dominating threads and liking indiscriminately should do themselves the honour of reading and criticising constructively.

zombie analysis again. Ok tell me what did the president say about it all ? Was it not under the same clueless bubu nass appropriated 25.5billion to renovate a complex that was built with 7 billion ? Again what did bubu say ? I don't want to even go on with school feeding scam

Zombies and foolish sha undecided

11 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Kay25(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2020
leave her matter joor how has that help the country?I wish Niger Republic will come extradite Sai baba back to where he belongs abi Mali deni

4 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Captainrambo2: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Gibberish, Bunkum and balderdash!
to zombies its gibberish..... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by AllenSpencer: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
cheesy

Incompetent Fools. This government has already looted us to recession and close to depression. All the shenanigans is smoke screen by Magu to be confirmed as the substantive EFCC Boss.

Bunch of Clowns.

Buhari was right when he said most of Nigerian youths are illiterates

What has your comment got to do with subject matter?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Sweeetheart(m): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2020
If aboki like Goje and others can be protected by Buhari then I've no reason to criticise the daughter of the soil

I just hope she blessed Nigeria delta people with this money, those abokki can go fĂșck themselves

Useless hypocrites

8 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Akunwafor(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2020
A woman with a plan.

Sexy!
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by diziki: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2020
grin
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Urchman200: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2020
hushpanda:

just as u always do abi?hypocrite vamoose from here ,show me any thread where u have ever criticise this useless government critically?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by sisisioge: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2020
The babe just greedy with her egg eyes! Na to continue to run for the rest of her life! Ole!
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2020
hushpanda:
Madueke is one hell of a woman. She should be speedily extradited and made to face her charges.

She is an international criminal who for God knows why, is being defended by the very people they she plundered their country's resources.

efcc should focus on criminals like Tinubu and the grass cutter that are already here.

the time and money being spent chasing shadows is enough to prosecute all the corrupt criminals that are still here

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by XXLMANDIGO: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2020
Oh. Their apologists are here again. Mention the notable convictions the government has gotten against the looters in the Country past and present despite the hues and cries of anti corruption the government rode on.

If you can't see the through the lies ,deceit and smokescreen of this shadow chasing government, then you are clearly on your own.

AllenSpencer:

Buhari was right when he saidmost of Nigerian youths are illiterates

What has your comment got to do with subject matter?

6 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Petdagr8t(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2020
sammyj:
This is a case of a criminals out smarting each other! grin shocked
For sure...this one don pass their power, even Lai Muhammad the propagandist is confused self!!.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by scoundrel(f): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2020
The woman no send you, she's touring the world. By the time she finishes visiting the countries of the world the APC government would have vacated the seat of power. I always enjoyed seeing the way she wielded power over men. She saw everyone no different from a shoe shiner who she could talk down to. Nothing is permanent in life, that I assure you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by revolt(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2020
So u ppl thought u.k would let her leave when they can get a piece of the loot
....loooll... na stupid countries like Nigeria dey extradite wanted rich criminals..

3 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Chirowman(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2020
let there be equal judgement and prosecution.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Urchman200: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2020
hushpanda:

I re-registered today from 2016: don't call a dog a bad name to hang it.

I had to because some things had to be set straight here, really. How do you think you are helping by the silly, unintelligent comments you all make?

You have a grudge with the government, fine; but don't make justify one evil with another. Let's deal with Madueke first, leave this government for posterity.
he who comes to equity must come with clean hand or u don't believe in that saying too,I supported Buhari thinking he will be different from others but now I understand better .let him correct the I'll in his government before most of us that have no political affiliation will take him serious.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by stywo(m): 8:37am On Jun 06, 2020
All na game plan. Wetin dem dey look all this while till e reach time she don get another citizenship.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by adm212144: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2020
hushpanda:
Madueke is one hell of a woman. She should be speedily extradited and made to face her charges.

She is an international criminal who for God knows why, is being defended by the very people they she plundered their country's resources.
You should ask EFCc and mumu government if they really have case against .The white people are not mumu like you to be defending her .im still wondering how you guys are still believing Magu and EFCc they are bunch of CLOWNS

7 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Grade 8 zombies will storm this thread, weep uncontrollably and render their popular hymn "BRING OUR YAM OH MADUEKE"

But these hypocrites stylishly avoided the thread below where the Gen Buhari led administration in collaboration with his corrupt cronies are depositing some hard currencies worth billions of Naira into personal accounts.

https://www.nairaland.com/5903747/buhari-government-2900-payments-worth#90312855

Smart move from the beautiful Deizani if you ask me.

Stay Safe ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by ugofulfilled(m): 8:39am On Jun 06, 2020
hushpanda:

Bro, siddon. I no even understand your unproven assertions. Madueke has a long standing prosecution charges and the only way you exonerate her is by asking that other people be prosecuted before her. Is that how you would defend her in the UK, US where she is wanted.

Somebody stole billions and is clearly guilty and on the run and your are here saying another person did this and did that. You are in over your head with the nairaland likes.

BYE.

Really; unproven assertion? You should never be trusted. Unproven assertion indeed.

6 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Querty(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2020
You all should leave my crush alone. She served this country without looking back and this is what you people paying her as reward.

Diezani Allison Madueke and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala gave their best and served this country in their best..

For eternity, my love for Diezani can not fade...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Cantonese: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2020
In 1985 the federal government under Maj gen Muhammad Buhari made a decision against Umaru Dikko. When there was no simple way to get Dikko back to Nigeria to face corruption charges they tried to kidnap and smuggle him back to Nigeria.

Can that same process not be tried now, at least to bypass the diplomatic passport mumbo jumbo. They can send Fsars there, abi?

Na suggestion I bring o. Afterall there has been a lot of highhandedness and abuse of power in Nigeria since 2015.
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by barrypro: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2020
Its getting messy
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by seguno2: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2020
sammyj:
This is a case of a criminals out smarting each other! grin shocked

No.
It is a case of pretentious looters providing distractions to the people, as evidence of their own reckless looting turns up more.
Keep track and see the trend, then inform others.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by hush15: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2020
hushpanda:

Wake up to reality. Like seriously, do you still believe in this hogwash to distract and take off the mind of gullible Nigerians away from their gross failures?

Even the ones recovered, how has it been spent? The endless borrowing! When in the mist of covid and you still approve 27billion for national assembly just for renovations! Even the British Parliament complex wouldn't gulp that much just for renovation main while this is apart from the yearly maintenance allocation in the same numbers o.
You have not successfully managed what is within your reach, you are busy chasing deziani.... Someone you pretend to ignore till she fall in a trap...

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onitsha Bridge Shutdown By ENDSARS Protesters: PICTURES & VIDEO / This Campaign Advert Was Done In 1993 By MKO ABIOLA - Throwback Video / Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.