Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship (48471 Views)

Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? / PDP Suffers Setback In Battle To Disqualify Patrick Tonye Cole / Rescheduled Elections Could Encounter Setback In 13 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Kfed4ril(m): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
hushpanda:
Madueke is one hell of a woman. She should be speedily extradited and made to face her charges.

She is an international criminal who for God knows why, is being defended by the very people she plundered their country's resources.

To all those mentioning, tell your woman to stop running around, the law will eventually catch up with her and you all can go to court to complain that the EFCC lacks moral rights to prosecute her because Tinubu, Babachir Lawal and co are yet to be prosecuted or that the EFCC must first charge those in the current administration.

Can you all read and hear yourselves? Pathetic!

Bros we are not saying EFCC must prosecute Tinubu, Babachir and co first.
We are saying right now the woman is playing a smart one in the dumb APC government, she knew what was going to happen that’s why she rushed to buy a Dominican citizenship. Now since it’s almost impossible to get her, the EFCC should focus their search lights on the thieves we have at home first( the Tinubu’s, Babachir etc). Then strategize on how to extradite her back to naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by newisd75: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
y focus on her when d are ncdc loot, loan loot, loot from d cabal, loot in PTF, loot in customs and looting from d minister of finance which are more than her own
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by egoldman(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Smartypant:
[[s]quote author=JasonScoolari post=90359549] Grade 8 zombies will storm this thread, weep uncontrollably and render their popular hymn "BRING OUR YAM OH MADUEKE"

But these hypocrites stylishly avoided the thread below where the Gen Buhari led administration in collaboration with his corrupt cronies are depositing some hard currencies worth billions of Naira into personal accounts.

https://www.nairaland.com/5903747/buhari-government-2900-payments-worth#90312855

Smart move from the beautiful Deizani if you ask me.

Stay Safe ma'am.
[/s]

The day you are able to get your head out of your ass will be the day you'll breathe fresh air. Right now, your level of stupidity, brainwashing and cluelessness is not curable. You are more than brainwashed, you are a complete lost soul. Just like a dead man walking without any reason, soul or purpose in life.
With minds like yours, ,Nigeria or Biafuro is doomed.

All said above seem to be describing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Proudlytips: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
oh
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Smartypant: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
egoldman:

All said above seem to be describing yourself.

ALL I stated apply to you more than you will ever know. Wear it like a suit and imbibe it like your akamu.

Another lost soul, just wondering and blahbing like a fish out of water.
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by hyperflex(m): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
The amount she must have shelled out for that citizenship lolz. Dominica steady giving thieves shelter
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Wiseoldman: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
jchioma:

Wiseoldman, if you are truly wise, you will see the sense in my post. Did you even read the link at all? The reference you made about applying for visa to work overseas show you lack sense old man.

Very typical, resorting to insults instead of addressing the argument. I wish you all the best in the real world
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by explosiveskull(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
osydennyz:

Jonathan was a weak leader simple....
and buhari that stayed in a hospital for 3years is hulk hogan, buhari that breeze was blowing like ugandan flag
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by kiddkash(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
stealing more than N 250,000,000,000.
Jesus. politician have no conscience
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Galapagous(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Till we scrap color, tribe and religion, that we'll be able to separate thief's from saint. Most people here are tribalistic bigots yet, they'll justify her action even when its crystal clear she's guilty. What a waste of human race. ;( spit
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by suremanpatriot: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
so this mama don reach dominican republic,why not buy the country lik someone bought soetome and precepee
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
senatordave1:

So he is an Igbo guy pretending to be a deltan? Does it mean that most of those claiming ss here are igbos?

Most probably.
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by senatordave1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
TripleOh7:

Most probably.

So sad.this forum is faceless.why would I pretend to be an Igbo or Yoruba?
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
senatordave1:

So sad.this forum is faceless.why would I pretend to be an Igbo or Yoruba?

For mischief most often.

Some even pretend to be female too.

undecided
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by LikeCool(m): 12:27am On Jun 07, 2020
Inda2020:

With this type of fellow, Nigeria's future is seriously in danger.

I spoke nothing, but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by davillian(m): 2:56am On Jun 07, 2020
This woman is one step ahead
I have a feel that her next step is to just vanish..
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by mushystuff: 5:27am On Jun 07, 2020
Imagine yourself in a school, your sister and her mates play n get their uniforms dirty. The teacher then punishes her n some others while leaving her son and his friend whom they all played together with. Will you happily appreciate that at least some action was taken by punishing your sister while ietting her son go free? Or would you not resist such partiality any way you can and even hide your sister if possible?

Hypocrisy and half-measures are never to be appreciated especially in issues like this because they breed resentment and even more resistance. Nepotism and favouritism in fighting crime are crimes in themselves! You cannot claim to be serious about keeping the house clean by chasing Mr A near the gate while the house you purport to keep clean is being steadily messed up by Mr B and kids! If you wanna sweep clean, you start from within and then get out. It must also be wholesome not picking and choosing.

How do you justify all investigation and charges against Danjuma Goje being dropped because he stepped down from contesting Senate presidency? Why won't Diezani be left alone then? Would you still be this appreciative of these hypocritical half measures of she had joined APC and started maligning the previous government she served in? Why did the Army investigation panel suddenly get disbanded without results?

To display favouritism for one over another is already a criminal offence that colours whatever investigation is bring pursued against the less favored and that has to be addressed first in order to get good, meaningful results. Once that is in place which is what APC promised, you will see more cooperation from Nigerians.

Ade3131:
Just when you're trying so hard to hold on to the thinnest thread of hope for this country, you come online and read comments such as the one below! At first, an open minded reader would think he's one of the beneficiaries of the stolen largees.... Bros, Yes all those you listed are registered or known cases but my concern is that why do you think the EFCC should follow a particular order in trying those suspects? If they choose to start with Madam, so be it.

Like I use to tell people. Yes, APC is corrupt. Yes, they're a group of refurbished PDP. Yes, the fight against corruption is corrupt in itself or lopsided. But hey! Let's appreciate there's even a one-sided fight against corruption for now. We used to have a regime where they was no shit done to curb the menace. Maybe when the table turns and power change hands, they'll be another one-sided fight against those who are there today. Then little by little, we will get there. Half bread like they say is better than poff-poff. Or would you rather they allow her go scot-free and consequently encourage the coming generations to loot once they get into public office?
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Ade3131: 6:04am On Jun 07, 2020
mushystuff:

How do you justify all investigation and charges against Danjuma Goje being dropped because he stepped down from contesting Senate presidency? Why won't Diezani be left alone then? Would you still be this appreciative of these hypocritical half measures of she had joined APC and started maligning the previous government she served in? Why did the Army investigation panel suddenly get disbanded without results?

To display favouritism for one over another is already a criminal offence that colours whatever investigation is bring pursued against the less favored and that has to be addressed first in order to get good, meaningful results. Once that is in place which is what APC promised, you will see more cooperation from Nigerians.

The bolded above is exactly what I meant by saying that the fight against corruption is corrupt in itself.

To be candid, you have a very good point and I'm not contesting that. If you go through the country's precedence since OBJ, you'll agree with me that most of our antigraft agancies were set up to fight political opponents and silence any of their critics.

I'm not approving a lopsided fight against corruption but it is what it is here in Nigeria and we can't shy away from the fact that our democracy is still in its primitive years and unfortunately it's going to continue like this for some decades more.

We either learn to appreciate the half bread we have and walk our way to perfection or tow the path of past administrations and watch people loot the treasuries without blinking an eye.
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by mushystuff: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2020
Ade3131:

The bolded above is exactly what I meant by saying that the fight against corruption is corrupt in itself.

To be candid, you have a very good point and I'm not contesting that. If you go through the country's precedence since OBJ, you'll agree with me that most of our antigraft agancies were set up to fight political opponents and silence any of their critics.

I'm not approving a lopsided fight against corruption but it is what it is here in Nigeria and we can't shy away from the fact that our democracy is still in its primitive years and unfortunately it's going to continue like this for some decades more.

We either learn to appreciate the half bread we have and walk our way to perfection or tow the path of past administrations and watch people loot the treasuries without blinking an eye.

We will not turn a blind eye, rather we will demand that actions be taken without favoritism and the tacky half bread approach. We should be able to learn from more developed democracies that have gone ahead and passed through these routes.

Humans naturally dislike being put down just to favor another without just cause so the resistance and my criminal-your criminal dichotomy will continue.
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by MCIU: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
hushpanda:
Madueke is one hell of a woman. She should be speedily extradited and made to face her charges.

She is an international criminal who for God knows why, is being defended by the very people she plundered their country's resources.

To all those mentioning, tell your woman to stop running around, the law will eventually catch up with her and you all can go to court to complain that the EFCC lacks moral rights to prosecute her because Tinubu Estelle Berglin “Swealife” – Julius Dein’s Girlfriend Babachir Lawal and co are yet to be prosecuted or that the EFCC must first charge those in the current administration.

Can you all read and hear yourselves? Pathetic!
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by sunshine1974(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
osydennyz:

Jonathan was a weak leader... take that to the bank....
buhari is the weakest leader in the history of nigeria, take that to the bank as well
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by ikennamadu1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Y'all can trace this story and read it up

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by myfan: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
egoldman:

Stop making fool of yourself.

Good day Sir, please you still haven't replied my mail. Or no reply for me?
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by kayjay69(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2020
You make valid points bro and I cannot fault your logic.
I was only trying to say we need to stand together on calling white white and black black otherwise the moral fabric our society has will have degraded.
GoodofNaija:

I like your message but....

Don't you think charity should begin at home?
Or what do you have to say about a government that's harboring thieves in itself but yet wasting resources on an alleged thief far beyond reach.

Don't you think they might just be doing things to deceive and distract you because so far they have not come up with clear evidence for us to believe their claims?

The ones where we see bullion Vans and governor collecting bribes live, what have they done about it?

Or do you see Nigeria having a future with the current lopsidedness and nepotism?

C'mon you need to wake up!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Campaign Advert Was Done In 1993 By MKO ABIOLA - Throwback Video / Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit / Buhari Debriefs Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.