Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday (32171 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2020
Janosky:

The Churchpreneur god of men done dey join Una commit idolatry ? You can't condemn Christmas and celebrate your birthday. Perhaps, HYPOCRISY is no longer in the dictionary grin grin
lol you are here again
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Gistusmore: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by SaneMan: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2020
Let do thid
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Zuriel23: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday to you

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Emyres: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2020
Janosky:

The Churchpreneur god of men done dey join Una commit idolatry ?
You can't condemn Christmas and celebrate your birthday.
Perhaps, HYPOCRISY is no longer in the dictionary
grin grin

Was he the one that made the post? Did you see him make any post? Have you ever seen Pastor Kumuyi celebrating or making mention of his birthday?
Open your eyes and see.

5 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by chiefolododo(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2020
Man of God ,happy birthday Sir . As your days , so shall your strength be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Damseldammie(f): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2020
Congratulations Sir, wishing you more graceful fulfilling years ahead & may you continue to be relevant in His vineyard... Amen

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by squarelead(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday to a daddy worthy of emulation. If you are heavenly minded, you will know he is without blemish. God standards still remans the same, it never changes, even after thousands of generations.

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Libatine: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Hypnotise: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Janosky:

grin grin
In life, no one can be correct 100% everytime.
You may not agree with the lifestyles and principles of the church but the man does try to live a decent and righteous life and they don't emphasis on wealth and prosperity like other churches.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday sir

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by AustineCJ: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2020
How i so love, respect and admire this great man of God .... happy birthday sir.llnp

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Alaganature(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday Sir...many more Years Papa

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Mrlouis: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday sir... I tap into your grace

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Erastuslove: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2020
WOW PRAISE THE LORD FOR A MAN OF HOLINESS AND TRUTH SYMBOL IN NIGERIAN CHURCH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR AND LONG LIVE IN THE LORD

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Erastuslove: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2020
Hypnotise:

In life, no one can be correct 100% everytime.
You may not agree with the lifestyles and principles of the church but the man does try to live a decent and righteous life and they don't emphasis on wealth and prosperity like other churches.
BROS ONCE IN A WHILE LET HIM MARK HIS BIRTHDAY AND SEE HOW FAR THE JOURNEY HAS BEEN IN THE FAITH....I DO SAME TOO

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Nezzjnr: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2020
Janosky:

grin grin
He didn't celebrate his birthday

He's just a year older today undecided

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by honeyB2018: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2020
Good one, God bless him with more grace.

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by JERRY1925(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2020
ednut1:
These guys are like African leader they would not quit or resign.

In the work of God, u don't quit.

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by xarm(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday to the great man of God

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Hypnotise: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Erastuslove:
BROS ONCE IN A WHILE LET HIM MARK HIS BIRTHDAY AND SEE HOW FAR THE JOURNEY HAS BEEN IN HTE FAITH....I DO SAME TOO
I agree. As a form of accountability

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Jackossky:
Ah. Baba in the lord. Looking at his picture, O had some mixed feelings. From when he was younger, yea, that black and white picture, did he know he would become as big today?

Was he extreme then given his church policies?

Happy birthday Baba.

when u start seeing strange things in ur life
u will be saying who have u offended?..
wake up in the morning and u start cooking curses for urself

always watch ur mouth. The man u are talking too will give birth to ur parents.......

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by EPIJOE: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2020
THE ONLY PASTOR THAT PREACHES MORE SALVATION THAN MONEY.

HIGHLY RESPECTED PASTOR.

AGE WITH GRACE BABA KUMUYI

5 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by juman(m): 9:17am On Jun 06, 2020
Ijesha man.

A pastor that believe and practice what he preaches.
Happy birthday sir.

4 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Jackossky(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2020
alramon:

when u start seeing strange things in ur life
u will be saying who have u offended?..
wake up in the morning and u start cooking curses for urself

always watch ur mouth. The man u are talking too will give birth to ur parents.......

Oh! I don't criticize men of God, I only made a statement and you're the one Inferring whatever from it. That's not my fault.

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by otino(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2020
A true teacher, minister of the gospel and soldier of Christ. Happy birthday sir

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by jossypet(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday Papa. More years in an increasing measure of glory. I love u

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by stifej: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2020
ednut1:
These guys are like African leader they would not quit or resign.
God resin them na, shebi na u employ them. Iranu
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Olarewaju89: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

All these overrated Pentecostal God of men

Catholicism over Pentecostalism anyday anytime twice on Saturday

Ain't no Mary worshipper
But as a real niggarrr i must tell you the truth
Catholicism over Pentecostalism anyday anytime twice on Saturday

But why do you always going against God anointed man? Pls, I urge you in the name of any God you serve, pls stop it. I always respect your comment when ever you bring down a reasonable things. Thanks bro. Shalom!
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Greatzeus(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Yarkufatro:
Good one
Scammer
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Famocious(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday Bro Kumuyi.. More grace sir

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2020
Inside life yio tun ri five alive, inside life yio tun ri deeper life

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue / Best Religion Forum Topics / The Christmas Season I Grew Up With :photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.