Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,410 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday (32182 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by feedthenation(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2020
HBD to General Supridentent of DLCM

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Bluntemperor: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy Birthday Sir.
May you continue to wax stronger.
I tapped into your anointing of Faith and Righteousness.God of Heaven will perfect the rest.God Bless You.

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Owerri1stSon: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birth my father in the Lord

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by JimCrane30(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday Sir. May the Lord keep you strong for more impact on the world stage.

More blessings Sir.

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Antai123(m): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday Daddy.

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by SKYQUEST(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy BirthDay to the Man of God! I love, respect and truly appreciate this man; so graceful.

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

All these overrated Pentecostal God of men

Catholicism over Pentecostalism anyday anytime twice on Saturday

Ain't no Mary worshipper
But as a real niggarrr i must tell you the truth

How I wish I can share this 1 million times. Brother just leave them. They won't understand
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by dalass(f): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2020
ednut1:
These guys are like African leader they would not quit or resign.

We didn't know if church leadership had a timeframe like political posts.......you want to take over from the G.Os ni?

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Johnsegun54(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy Birthday Man of God.
More Grace!

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Easypro: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy Birthday Sir.... Wish you more of God's grace and His Anointing. Age gracefully.

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by ednut1(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2020
dalass:

We didn't know if church leadership had a timeframe like political posts.......you want to take over from the G.Os ni?
you must not die before passing the mantle na. A 79 year old man should be resting
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by ttbaba(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2020
happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by benueman1(m): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Lastmankc(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2020
Most of these respected men of God hails from osun state.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by excel001(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday to one of the Kingdom generals in Nigeria, a consistent Holiness and righteousness preacher of our time, Gods Grace upon you Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Oyindaberry(f): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday to a great teacher of the word of God. I grew up under your teachings and I thank God for what I am today through your words. Thank you for holding the fort and running the race as well as ensuring you take as much as possible people to Heaven. More grace, more fresh anointing as you clock 79 today Daddy. I pray that you add more years in good health and sound mind if Christ tarries. You’re a blessing to this generation, God bless you sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Irore: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Happy birthday Papa
Happy birthday Sir.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by sacramenzo4(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR AND LONGER DAYS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by PrinceOyin68: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday to my Father many more happy returns in good health and prosperity in the mighty name of Jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by ChengHun(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2020
one thing I like about pastor kumuyi is his fluency. He preaches for hours without saying a word twice.
Happy birthday papa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Evercurious(f): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2020
Hbd Sir..

See the type of birthday mate person suppose to dey get.. People wey if you think about the fact that you be their birthday mate, you go just dey happy.. June 4th, Dr. Paul enenche etc.. Not some others that you get so sad on your birthday cos they are your day mates eg Buhari etc.. So so sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by subcbouy: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy Birthday sir. A man that kept the standard all through this journey, he hadn't deviated from teaching sound doctrine. A man of the spirit; a man of the word. A man of fire and light. A man who knows the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by foleskay(m): 11:51am On Jun 06, 2020
Evercurious:
Hbd Sir..

See the type of birthday mate person suppose to dey get.. People wey if you think about the fact that you be their birthday mate, you go just dey happy.. June 4th, Dr. Paul enenche etc.. Not some others that you get so sad on your birthday cos they are your day mates eg Buhari etc.. So so sad
Lmaoo. Is Buhari your birthday mate? grin
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by simplesearch: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

All these overrated Pentecostal God of men

Ain't no Mary worshipper
But as a real niggarrr i must tell you the truth

unfortunately it has however not changed you from being a bomber, what could be the problem?
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Evercurious(f): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
foleskay:

Lmaoo. Is Buhari your birthday mate? grin

GOD FORBID BAD THING.. Thank God he doesnt even know when he was born. Atleast that has saved some people some good night mares.

Every June 4th is just so worth it-. Even the month of June..

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by placidpaul19: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bless my life papa thou I may not be a member in your church but I believe you can bless my life spiritually and financially....Paul Nnaemeka Placid from Abia state

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by EncephalonPikin(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Happy Birthday Daddy. Thank you for blessing us all

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by foleskay(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Evercurious:

GOD FORBID BAD THING.. Thank God he doesnt even know when he was born. Atleast that has saved some people some good night mares.

Every June 4th is just so worth it-. Even the month of June..
Lmaoo cheesy cheesy
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by onyxo76(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
A very humble and great man of God, never knew he studied Maths just like Adeboye of rccg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by KLand(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday to one of us Nigeria's Bible expositors, W. F. Kumuyi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Robert129(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
my mentor and father in the lord. happy birthday sir. may God continue to increase and strengthen you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue / The Christmas Season I Grew Up With :photos / Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.