Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday (32190 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2020
Jackossky:

Wanted to quote you by saying you're stupid a bit. However, I will refrain from such.

Oh! I don't criticize men of God, I only made a statement and you're the one Inferring whatever from it. That's not my fault.

Now, run along.
Kuku say I'm stupid
cry
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by surgical: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Happy Birthday to this Great and Consistent Man Of God. Just that a lot of his church members are hypocritical, extreme and bitter souls. They believe they are the exclusive ones going to heaven and everyone else is in for damnation. Well what do you expect from a church that refused to have TV in their houses for about 3 decades and their mode of worship is like a funeral procession. undecided
what of the kumuyi himself,see no evil,talk no evil,can not speak truth to power,he is comfortable being friends with the oppressors of the people
Abeg
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by tracy6498: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2020
[color=#] 256293[/color]
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by XXLMANDIGO: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2020
That's the part I prefer Oyedepo, such a fiery and terrific leader. Pastor Kumuyi like to play safe, like heaven is his only concern.

Mind boggling bro

surgical:
what of the kumuyi himself,see no evil,talk no evil,can not speak truth to power,he is comfortable being friends with the oppressors of the people
Abeg
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday to the holiness preacher..my love and respect for you can't be equated..

5 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by tracy6498: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by RPirez: 9:35am On Jun 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Happy Birthday to this Great and Consistent Man Of God. Just that a lot of his church members are hypocritical, extreme and bitter souls. They believe they are the exclusive ones going to heaven and everyone else is in for damnation. Well what do you expect from a church that refused to have TV in their houses for about 3 decades and their mode of worship is like a funeral procession. undecided

Perfectly said. Most of Deeper Life members play Holy-Holy as Kumuyi referred to them.

Kumuyi is one of the very few pastors with absolute integrity and honesty in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Jackossky(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2020
alramon:

Kuku say I'm stupid
cry

I'm sorry for saying that.

I saw your mention when I was feeling off, might have been what triggered me to respond belligerently.

So sorry, should have just let it pass.
Will make changes. Greetings from this side.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Inspiration2017: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy Birthday to my father's father

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Valoa432: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2020
Daddy happy birthday,with the way he supported the church with food items good bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Righteousness89(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy Birthday sir!
My Christian Foundation was Built under his Ministry..

Infact I am a Deeper life baby and I was there for over 20years

Holiness Preaching Man of GOD..

I celebrate you sir!

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by psalmprodigy(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday daddy

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Jtayor(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy Wonderful birthday to a wonderful Daddy. The great general of our time. May God bless and satisfy you with all good thgs dat pertains to life and godliness in Jesus mighty Name, AMEN

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by kaludestiny10(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2020
HBD my pastor. May God grant you the strength of a youth to continue in the propagation of the gospel.

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Ayobami7(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday Sir

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by kenni88(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2020
Yarkufatro:
Good one
THIS GUY IS A SERIAL FRAUDSTER!! NEVER DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2020
Jackossky:

I'm sorry for saying that.

I saw your mention when I was feeling off, might have been what triggered me to respond belligerently.

So sorry, should have just let it pass.
Will make changes. Greetings from this side.

grin
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Corporate2020: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

All these overrated Pentecostal God of men

Catholicism over Pentecostalism anyday anytime twice on Saturday

Ain't no Mary worshipper
But as a real niggarrr i must tell you the truth

I am a Muslim, when you say such things about fellow followers of Christ, what do you want non-Christians to believe? For example, if I am to convert to Christianity today, should I be an Anglican, Catholic, Celestial, Apostolic, Cherubim and Seraphim, Jehovah Witness, or one of the numerous Pentecostals?

We may all differ in belief but it won't stop us from being children of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by ismoney: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday to my loving daddy in the Lord and mentor. I love you Daddy and wish you all that the Good Lord has for you. God bless you Daddy.

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Karlifate: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday to Pastor W. F. Kumuyi.
I love his sense of humour & his smile.

It seems alot of Naija Pastors are born in the month of June; Dr Paul Enenche, Pastor W. F. Kumuyi, Prophet T. B. Joshua & so on.

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by aragonchuks(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

All these overrated Pentecostal God of men

Ain't no Mary worshipper
But as a real niggarrr i must tell you the truth
lol do you know Catholicism started and approved slave trading ..
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Macon1212: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday ��� to a great man of God who touches many lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Jabulany01(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy Birthday sir

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Jossiace: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2020
Emyres:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2867119786732788&id=1540767556034691
Happy Birthday Sir. More grace to work more tirelessly in the vineyard In JESUS Name.

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by michoim(m): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by tracy8043: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2020
[color=#] 252505[/color]
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by tracy1798: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2020
[color=#] 504138[/color]
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Godwin5766(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by tofolo(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2020
ednut1:
These guys are like African leader they would not quit or resign.
what about the Queen of England bro?

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Godsbrown(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2020
Is he serving you, are u the one that called him in ministry??

kiss
ednut1:
These guys are like African leader they would not quit or resign.

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Raptureminded(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday Papa. wullnp. more vision, passion, anointing, power and grace

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by obonujoker(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday to one of the Fathers of faith... May the Lord keep you unto his day of brightness

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue / The Christmas Season I Grew Up With :photos / Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.