Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday (32188 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by boom99(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
subcbouy:
Happy Birthday sir. A man that kept the standard all through this journey, he hadn't deviated from teaching sound doctrine. A man of the spirit; a man of the word. A man of fire and light. A man who knows the truth.

Hmmmmmm.......i know that song. You be core youth choir member.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by emmaelectelect(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
its well Sir
Happy with your new sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Allwell96: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Happy Birthday sir!

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by boom99(m): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Thank God I was brought up in deeperlife but there is one powerful group in that church DLSO. This group helped me more. So many churches I later went to preàch mainly prosperity. These pastors dont even care if u fornicate etc.

Its high time we went back to the ancient path

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by TGMISKY(m): 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Emyres:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2867119786732788&id=1540767556034691
OP, please don't mislead the public with the topic. Pastor William Folorunso Kumuyi is not celebrating the birthday. You could have used "Happy 79th Birthday Pastor Kumuyi".

Happy birthday to my father in the Lord. As your age is increasing, so shall your strenght, vision and wisdom increase. Happy Birthday Sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by akaza90(m): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
HBD MY GRAMMAR PASTOR wink

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by DEADALIVE: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
The only man that has messages that still check mate my lifestyle till date....i am grateful to have learnt all the bible passages as a child every monday bible study.
God's abundance grace continue to follow you all the days of your life. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Glorygrace(f): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday Sir. I pray for more anointing for Kingdom service in Jesus name Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by farem: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Happy Birthday to this Great and Consistent Man Of God. Just that a lot of his church members are hypocritical, extreme and bitter souls. They believe they are the exclusive ones going to heaven and everyone else is in for damnation. Well what do you expect from a church that refused to have TV in their houses for about 3 decades and their mode of worship is like a funeral procession. undecided

Just continue to dwell in the past. The man is 79. How old are you and what have got to offer except this useless membership and TV thing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Vikkie14: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Wishing you a wonderful Birthday sir.
May your days be elongated.
God bless you sir.
Happy birthday sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Paulynez(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Nwibii: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday sir, living long is your portion as the Lord will keep you for us your children in the Lord and the ministry you laboured for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Nwibii: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

All these overrated Pentecostal God of men

Catholicism over Pentecostalism anyday anytime twice on Saturday

Ain't no Mary worshipper
But as a real niggarrr i must tell you the truth

Who asked you to leave ur statue worshipping?
Is that the heading of the story you read?
Keep deceiving yourself.

The man is 79, so if you don't mind give us space let those that fill like celebrate him.
Happy birthday sir.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by HRMK: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION TO BABA KUMUYI!IS BABA ADEBOYE ALSO NOT FROM OSUN STATE TOO?WE AV SO MANY SERVANTS OF GOD FROM THAT STATE!CONGRATS!!

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Kennytorio1: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday to you daddy, Papa and one of the greatest Shepard in the Christian kingdom..age with grace sir

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Ebubenwa042(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday to you Daddy, we love and celebrate you. more Grace

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by SirJoe22(m): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday to our beloved Daddy! A man so distinct in his ways. May God really bless your new age with fresh anointing as His mercies is new every morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by udbyron1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Happy Birthday Sir..A man I look up to..God bless U abundantly.. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Felilad: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday Papa. More grace in Jesus name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by OtemAtum: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
LikeCool:
So this is the man that solely deceived millions of Nigerians into believing some awkward traditions. From not watching Television, to not putting on earing, to covering the ear totally, to wearing of apron, to rolling on dirty water. sad
The man is a great deceiver. Deceivers are many in the land.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by OtemAtum: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
boom99:
Thank God I was brought up in deeperlife but there is one powerful group in that church DLSO. This group helped me more. So many churches I later went to preàch mainly prosperity. These pastors dont even care if u fornicate etc.

Its high time we went back to the ancient path
The archaic part you mean undecided
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Unityp: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday great Man of God

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Snrjames55: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Happy Birthday to Pastor Kumuyi

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by JastSiryin(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

All these overrated Pentecostal God of men

Ain't no Mary worshipper
But as a real niggarrr i must tell you the truth
Protestanism does have it faults, but I very much prefer it over Catholicism. For one it has not been as much stifled by a bureaucracy that seeks to enforce strict adherence to a set of questionable doctrines and beliefs.

Catholicism cares little about the believer's perosnal experience and is run strictly by the book.

I wouldn't consider a religion were prayers are still being read from a book and confessions made to a priest, one that promotes intimacy with God.

I must admit that there's an immense security in knowing that how ever little your faith or grave your sin, just a word from the priest and one could recieve pardon. But on closer observation, one would find that there exists various faults with such a method.

In a nustshell, one could say that although mysterious, the Catholic God is very much de-personalized. Let's not forget their boring priests, and members that are more or less like mindless drones who come to church to score good points and temporarily cure their nagging guilt.

Them and Muslims are highly fond of using the most mundane things to buttress their belief in God. Be it a cloud that just happens to resemble the form of an angel, or natural marking on a tree that look like some sacred Arabic text. I find that more than anything else a proof of unbelief. Trust me, you'd understand if you were to think on it a bit wink

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by bizzibodi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
placidpaul19:
Bless my life papa thou I may not be a member in your church but I believe you can bless my life spiritually and financially....Paul Nnaemeka Placid from Abia state
Tell God Chineke chukwu okike abiama to Bless yur life!dnt turn man of God to God!!
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by dayoyak: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Long may u live baba kumuyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by raymondhill: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
One of my spiritual mentors. I salute a very focused Christian leader. Happy birthday, sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by SIONKPO1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
wow,happy birthday sir,fresher oil sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday by Taiwojon(m): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
happy birthday to you sir pastor William folorunsho kumuyi

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue / The Christmas Season I Grew Up With :photos / Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.