Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Help!!! New Cat Is Sick - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help!!! New Cat Is Sick (1688 Views)

What Breed Of Cat Is This? / My Neighbours Cat Is A Bully, What Should I Do? / Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! New Cat Is Sick by Hathor5(f): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
benega:
Update: gave him the ampicilin, and that seemed to do the trick he is doing well now. I mixed it in his water and gesha(thats the only thing he could eat). He's now a bundle of energy always up to one little mischief or the other. No more chilling by the freezer. He is such an awesome boy, my only probem is he has expensive taste, all he wants to eat is fish, egg, and a particular type of bread that is costly grin

This is wonderful news. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Help!!! New Cat Is Sick by Michael390(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
ok
Re: Help!!! New Cat Is Sick by Coolkid11(m): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
I never think people liked cat in naija
Re: Help!!! New Cat Is Sick by Michael390(m): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
I mostly love cats because of their cutness

1 Like

Re: Help!!! New Cat Is Sick by PwlAdma: 11:38am On May 05, 2021
Lovely and nice cat, he is too young to die so that everything will be ok. The best you can do for him is to visit a veterinarian and see what happened. Sometimes it happens because it is not vaccinated. But, I don't think you need to worry about that.
Also, there can be problems with food. Low-quality food is hazardous for small kittens, so that it can cause death as well. Usually, they go far from home and die alone. I can suggest you read about barf pet foods. This has all the minerals that a pet needs, and it can get better very fast. Also, he will grow faster and healthier, and his dental tissue will become stronger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sweetheart... Puppies On Its Way. / Lhasa Apso Puppies For Sale!! / Saw A Lizard With Two Tails ( Pix Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.