Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children (1232 Views)

Collected Sex, Collected Money, Still Failed Her. Wicked Lecturer! * / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children by ProtectMyMoney: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2020
Please let leave Coronavirus for now, Please I
need advice on this issue.
*A SERIOUS MATTER THAT NEEDS ATTENTION*
There was nothing at home, no money in account
and the children were hungry. He started thinking
of way out. Who can I reach out to in this
lockdown period?
It's serious a issue. He felt embarrassed that his
family could not eat properly.
As he was scrolling on his phone then he found
his Ex- Lover's Number. Old memory came and
he decided to send a funny message as thus,
"My wife that run away with another rich man.
Tell your husband to send # 2k because he snatched
my wife".
After a minute the lady replied as thus, "Tell me
you don't have money, old husband". Then he
replied, " Yes, I don't have money, just send
something". In a nutshell, the lady send 20k into
his account instantly.
He jumped up, took his Master Card to the
nearest ATM and withdraw. He gave his wife 10k
and keep the remaining. He lied to her that a
friend sent the money. She buys food stuff and
prepare food. He was eating and left his phone
on the TV when a message came from his EX
asking if he had seen the money.
His wife saw the message, she took time to read
the previous message. Now, his wife suspend
everything. She decided to be starved than to
eat from that food. He tried to explain but all in
vain. Worst part of it is that she instructed the
children not to taste or touch the food.
*Is the man justified?*
*Is the woman right with her action?*
*How can the situation be handled?*
*Please I need intelligent Answer*

NB: copied.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children by Freestainworld(m): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2020
someone is my ex means he/she is my enemy? absolutely not, the wife must have been high of something, first of all, nothing show's they where having anything together, just an old time rapport.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children by neonly: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2020
D man said d money was given by his friend which is 100% correct
Can d wife family too help out I forgot most of dis kind of woman der family has nothing to offer
Hunger never bite her stomach no body go tell her na her body go tell her rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children by Betakeshi: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2020
Not all ex's are enemies.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children by SultanOfAbia: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2020
God can use your enemy to bless you
Accept your blessings and move on...

1 Like

Re: Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children by oluwaseyi0: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2020
Nothing wrong in the man getting help, the shame is on the wife that can't help her husband or at least ask her family to help them

Modified:

Then go around to fight the man for getting help rather than let the family starve

2 Likes

Re: Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2020
cry
Re: Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children by EarthFireH2o(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2020
The man is in no way wrong, at least it was not like he offered something in return for getting the money, and he didnt have to go on his knees to beg, and just because shes his EX means she cant offer help when its needed??
Sincerely some women need to grow up,
At least she got food and shes not eating
Abeg if hungry do her something, then no one would advice her to eat before she'll devour the food.
She shouldn't starve the kids biko

2 Likes

Re: Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2020
I think the wife is wrong.

As far as the husband didn't sleep with the ex. He put his family first. The wife is putting ego and insecurity over the welfare of the family, including the children.

Exes are exes for a reason, he didn't choose them, he chose you for whatever reason.

Or am i alone. I will rather tell him that when lockdown ceases, we will pay her back. Simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
Nothing wrong in the man getting help, the shame is on the wife that can't help her husband or at least ask her family to help them
@ bolded is very wrong, the shame is not on anybody. Let's just hope that we build recession proof systems to sustain our families.
Re: Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children by Sanishu: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2020
Ex no means enemy , the woman must have had money at home and refuse to borrow the man .
shame and guilty conscience is now the problem, she didn't expect that the man will go to that extent.d man should just scope the woman, life continue
Re: Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children by ProtectMyMoney: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2020
Benitam:
cry

What would you do? Would you act like the wife aswell?
Or
Would it have been different if the money was from a stranger on the internet?
Re: Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children by Bartork(m): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2020
Help can come from anyone.
Re: Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children by BillKapri96: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin
Re: Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children by Exmilitant(m): 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
My ex who is married for over 8 years now is practically living off me. Her husband lost his job with Julius Berger 2years ago. I was surprised when she called and said, if i keep quiet i go die o. She even gave her hubby the phone to speak with me. Today we are all friends. The man's cv is even with me to assist him in searching for a job. The point is, the man should have given the woman prior info on what he was about to do.. The woman felt demeaned, embarrassed and hurt when she noticed that a fellow woman provided for them..

4 Likes

Re: Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children by Justbehave(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I think the wife is wrong.

As far as the husband didn't sleep with the ex. He put his family first. The wife is putting ego and insecurity over the welfare of the family, including the children.

Exes are exes for a reason, he didn't choose them, he chose you for whatever reason.

Or am i alone. I will rather tell him that when lockdown ceases, we will pay her back. Simple.
Praise the lord. Nice one. Oh wait,seems this account has been hacked.
Re: Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
Praise the lord. Nice one. Oh wait,seems this account has been hacked.
i still think you are a dick
Re: Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Exmilitant:
My ex who is married for over 8 years now is practically living off me. Her husband lost his job with Julius Berger 2years ago. I was surprised when she called and said, if i keep quiet i go die o. She even gave her hubby the phone to speak with me. Today we are all friends. The man's cv is even with me to assist him in searching for a job. The point is, the man should have given the woman prior info on what he was about to do.. The woman felt demeaned, embarrassed and hurt when she noticed that a fellow woman provided for them..
This is another angle, but that doesn't mean she should tell the kids not to eat
Re: Wife Found Out Husband Collected Money From His EX To Feed Her And Children by Justbehave(m): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
i still think you are a dick
Fummi.Wetin I do you nah. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

The Simple Solution To Incessant Rape Cases / Take 1m Or Toss A Coin To Win 1billion / Top 7 Things Every Women Should Always Do After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.