Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (151712 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
jameel6:
I know Bosses like you, one's they see pretenders at work they will start using her as reference to other staffs. If her way of life is not affecting your job, then leave her alone. Pretend you did not see anything.
Sack her and clear your mind !!
It is not easy dealing with a discovered Chameleon!!

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by pabish(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
We should learn how to separate business from personal life.

She is your sales girl, relate with her strictly on business and show less concern on her personal life.

The way I’m reading your message, there is already a growing emotion in you already towards the girl, the reason you felt so highly disappointed and wanna lay her off, not because she is underperforming but the way she chose to live her life, which should be less of your concern.

In as much she is performing her responsibilities to your satisfaction and not using her “wayward” life to affect your business like she did the first time she went for abortion, leave her alone.

The only reason why you can lay her off is if she goes on abortion again and that makes her to take a time out of work and underperforming.
OVER SENSE DE WORRY YOU,I GREET YOU SPECIALLY.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Syrusvirus:
you all are saying he should mind his business.. but I will tell you a real life story that happened to me. my sales girl was having and affair with a guy she told me was her brother, mind you the reason I ask about the boy was because the first day he came to my shop money went missing from the account. then I told her I don't want that boy around my chop because I know she was lying he was her brother.. one day she lied to her brother(boyfriend) that I bought a perruzi show tickets for her not know that it was another boy she was hooking up with and when the brother(boyfriend)asked, she used me her boss to lie, now the brother ( boyfriend) is a cultists which I also latter discovered. my saving grace was a lady who was there who vouched for me that I will never carry my money to buy perruzi tickets for anybody and that was what saved me else the boy was planning to come and attack me..WE START TO DIE THE DAY WE KEEP QUIET ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTERS
OP come and see experience ok..

Sack that Chameleon girl now...

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Thithi1(f): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abi you sef dey kolobi your sales girl�
Abeg I get lovely fabrics at an affordable price, plain and pattern sef dey. Contact me on 09052361297, patronize me make I see money chop
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Lekison(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Michelle55:

What if he never gets to find out something like that at the first place if only he didn't snoop?
I'm not sure the young lady will appreciate her boss encroaching on her privacy like that..
So he should assume he didn't know anything and let her be
Do you also know that if that girl should collapse and die in his shop the op will be in serious trouble??

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by bluefilm: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
eni4real:
Modern ladies calling themselves women, always want to form woke grin

You dey mind am?

Na idiot wey im be.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ariza:
You may counsel her if you so much care but the truth is you invaded her privacy by checking her inbox.Thats very unprofessional!

BTW are you sure you have no feelings for this girl? This one you can't sleep over her mata? grin

That kind thing no go make me seff sleep oooo...5 Guys, cascade of abortion...21 year old... as I read am sef... sleep no catch me again

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Biodun1929(m): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:
You guys are saying OP should mind his business... For what exactly??
Didn't you see where OP stated that he's like a Fatherly figure to her and she's different from the others undecided

This girl is still a minor working as a sales rep... If something bad happens to her... All fingers will be pointing towards OP.

A 21 year old is not a minor. That's an adult.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
IamYourNeighbor:
You've already overstepped your boundaries by going through her messages, in as much as she's your sales rep. Your relativity with her should be on business grounds and nothing more . I'd advise you "Let the sleeping dog like".
She overstep her boundaries when she used OP's phone to Facebook!!!

OP should sack that Chameleon now undecided
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
eni4real:
OP should just sack her..

Let's see who is the boss here!!

Nonsense!!!

How can she be such a Chameleon??

She will extend her chameleon personality to OP's business very soon undecided

Sack her for what exactly? Was she reported to him for fraud?
He went about snooping on someones privacy and wants to penalize her for her personal lifestyle Who does that? Does the Op have a clean record himself? Free her abeg.

If we go about snooping on everyone then you'll discover a lot of skeletons.

I'm not in any way supporting her lifestyle but hey... He has no right to sack her because of that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Amotolongbo(f): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
CelestineNelson:
You got it all wrong... Do you think it will not affect even you that is typing this Funny post...if you like when you see your neighbor playing with fire keep your mouth shut...when it escalate even you, your properties and children are not safe...stop setting misguided standards for self...follow the standard of God...if it is God he will warn the young lady and that how it should be...
I'm sorry bro, you are not making any sense with your analysis sir.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by masqot(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

I had even tried to ignore but am not finding it very easy thats why I informed my wife and brought it up here just to be sure I do the right thing
Your responsibility is just to advise her, through your wife. If you can't tolerate her lifestyle based on your principal, wait till she makes ethical mistake while discharging her duty. However, don't expect much because they don't yield to advice.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by promiseland245(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
In this particular scenario, you are not going to mind your business.
The Lord works in mysterious ways and maybe it was divinely appointed that you were to see this part of her so you become a tool of redemption.

Let's imagine a scenario, let say you "mind your business" and she goes ahead to do an abortion that would take her life, would your conscience be at peace with you?. From the picture you painted about your Wife, she is a wise woman and must have seen those traits in her major reason she gives a deaf ear when you raise her matter. Let her use this wisdom to draw this Sales Rep to herself and begin a life transforming coaching.
Sometime in life, just one Soul we truly transform can be a blessing to pur future generation.

This is a divine task don't Mind your Business.
OritaIbadan:
I in employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
PeachtreeReside:
You want to sack her because she is sexually active?

She performs her job duties well right?

But her sex life is your problem?

Geez!

I wish our labour laws were stiff , wonder what your reasons would be

If you had a shred of maturity, you would call her and advise her as a father should
Having sex with 5 different guys+ Abortion, is what you call being sexually active??

You people have spoiled the world with your outrageous tolerance!! undecided

OP should sack that Chameleon Sister Mary now cry

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Biodun1929(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
izzou:

And then if she dies from the next abortion nko?

See no evil, fear no evil. The OP should never have gone through her Facebook Inbox.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by raphrinco: 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Counsel her if she doesn't change sack her.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
BlueAir:
Leave the wayward girl be. It's herself she's doing not you or your business.keep using her for sales.you can sack her when she's turning ur shop to brothel or hookup centre
no mindam. Instead of him to focus on important things
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
izzou:
That girl is too young to start ruining herself

I don't think I'll be able to mind my business, if it was me

Bros, Am sorry to say, but getting mixed in this kind of stuff only brings trouble. unless he caught her red handed in his business premises. He should do himself a favour and stay put

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by iezeiyida(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ningen:
We all have a responsibility towards building a sane society. As her employer, don't turn a blind eye to her promiscuous lifestyle. She's just 21.

As such, sacking her wouldn't solve anything.
What she badly need right now is sex education.

Your wife can take that responsibility.

It's a step forward if she learns from a woman about the dangers of promiscuity & unprotected sex. Please do that for the sake of humanity.
You are wise. God bless you for telling OP to do the right thing. I believe if they approach her case with wisdom and kindness, talking some gentle-hurting-realistic words, into her medula oblangatta, they very likely will change her life for better. Such a hardworking young girl doesn't deserve such a life of emptiness

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by abdullkabar(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Almost everyone on front-page is saying mind your business!!!
There is a question to ask ourselves:
A 21 year old is more or less still clueless (especially this modern day children)
If the girl were to be anyone of us daughter, and she's missing her way(let's even say its on a more lesser mater), won't we prefer someone puts her on the right path?

We are molded by different lessons and guardians from everyone around.

(There was this my dad's friend(late) that saw me flying my collar while coming back from school back then. He called me and gave me a good advice on the implications of what I was doing(my dad will not see me flying collar because he was at work)
But his friend who saw me acted in replace of my father. I am grateful for what he said and still remembers his words whenever my collar is up)
Op, do what is right and leave the rest

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by AdoreHim: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Op please donot mind the bandwagon saying it's not your business, as long as she's in your employment, she's your business. Only God knows why you had to see her chats on the office phone. Counsel her as if you saw nor read nothing.

"If we turn a blind eye to evil people's ways; then we have enabled the evil to grow. Take a stand and stop it right in its tracts!..."

That's my take op.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ennypita: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Alright just thinking as a father is it the best
U didt employ her as ur daughter but as your sales girl. U can still talk to her but so long she is doing her job well then I think u dont need to sack her.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:

She is your sales girl, relate with her strictly on business and show less concern on her personal life.

The way I’m reading your message, there is already a growing emotion in you already towards the girl, the reason you felt so highly disappointed and wanna lay her off, not because she is underperforming but the way she chose to live her life, which should be less of your concern.

In as much she is performing her responsibilities to your satisfaction and not using her “wayward” life to affect your business like she did the first time she went for abortion, leave her alone.

The only reason why you can lay her off is if she goes on abortion again and that makes her to take a time out of work and underperforming.
thanks. They want to make me lose my job. SAy no to NiGeRiAm CHamPiOns
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Vatod(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:

That’s just the fact except you have some personal interest in which I know you don’t and your wife know it!! Sorry weything me I know Oshogbo weed on action
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Eulalia:
I think you're getting so personal about this whole thing. Let her be!

She may not be the only "rotten" staff you have. for all you know the others might also be living a worse lifestyle but you chose to take action against her wayward lifestyle. Meaning you're attached to her prolly emotionally and was disappointed at your discovery if her real self which I think is not right. Yes, you might be claiming "father figure" by t what about the other staffs?

Just retract whatever feelings you're having for her and treat her like you would a normal staff. You may not know it, but you're emotionally attached to this girl, ( forget the fatherly crap) hence the pain and decision to relieve her of her duties. In other words, you are hurt!
Snap out of it Sir.
Eulalia, no way!!
That girl is a Chameleon!!
Op should sack her!!!

Can you trust such girl around me?.. Just tell me now cool
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Crochet: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mind your business and live the lady alone to do her job you are lusting after her , and at the same time you are angry that she is seeing another guy. If you sack her because of this she will get another job and still continue with her life style.

Www.solely4kids.com
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Chanchit: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
NICE ONE. All this people saying the op is interested in her ,you all are fools.Once again,thank you for this wonderful and matured response.

Same thing I was thinking. I wonder the age range of these people replying the OP. They talk anyhow. It is normal human instinct to do what the man did, giving the situation. I'm sure he wasn't thinking of finding such. If he wanted to have something to do with her, it shouldn't take him all year to make his intentions known and he won't be always quick to discuss her with his wife.

If I were to be you @ OP, it would be very hard to see her everyday without remembering what I saw. it is totally wreckless to have five partners. Even cheating guys don't keep such high partners on a normal level. I might find a way to cut her loose. such deceitful people are dangerous to have around.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Fucsheetup(f): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:
You guys are saying OP should mind his business... For what exactly??
Didn't you see where OP stated that he's like a Fatherly figure to her and she's different from the others undecided

This girl is still a minor working as a sales rep... If something bad happens to her... All fingers will be pointing towards OP.
21year old is a minor? Retardd
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
Don't mind all these people tell ING op to mind his business. Hope they will all mind their business if she dies trying to have another abortion?
Ok o just for the life of the PooR Child
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Eulalia:

Sack her for what exactly? Was she reported to him for fraud?
He went about snooping on someones privacy and wants to penalize her for her personal lifestyle Who does that? Does the Op have a clean record himself? Free her abeg.

If we go about snooping on everyone then you'll discover a lot of skeletons.

I'm not in any way supporting her lifestyle but hey... He has no right to sack her because of that.
He has every right to sack him.. He is the owner of his business!!

Having a chameleon personality like that is dangerous!!

You don't even know if some of these 5 boyfriends are cultists!!! A girl that can lie to 5 different guys should never be tagged trustworthy!!

OP should sack her, if that will give him peace!!

That girl is a very fake Sister!!! She needs to drop all the undercover tactics undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
BlueAir:
Leave the wayward girl be. It's herself she's doing not you or your business.keep using her for sales.you can sack her when she's turning ur shop to brothel or hookup centre
what if she faint or die in Op shop due to complication? Then story line will change when Op become richer.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Adjovi: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
See dont mind all these people telling you to mind your business. It's your business now.besides she used a phone in Which anybody could access so she should know better. Don't send her away because you'll be adding more to her misery. Advice her,let her know what she's doing is bad and has repercussions.. everything that happens in this life has a reason. God wants you to talk to her because destruction is near for her, you are the last saving grace she has. Talk to her like she's your blood sister.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.