Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (151891 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by tomdon(m): 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
We should learn how to separate business from personal life.

She is your sales girl, relate with her strictly on business and show less concern on her personal life.

The way I’m reading your message, there is already a growing emotion in you already towards the girl, the reason you felt so highly disappointed and wanna lay her off, not because she is underperforming but the way she chose to live her life, which should be less of your concern.

In as much she is performing her responsibilities to your satisfaction and not using her “wayward” life to affect your business like she did the first time she went for abortion, leave her alone.

The only reason why you can lay her off is if she goes on abortion again and that makes her to take a time out of work and underperforming.

Is any employee not entitled to some time to attend to personal things once a while??
The man should learn to look away and focus on his business.
She is not a child and should be allowed autonomy. At that age my mum had done church marriage and had her first child
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Care4: 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

You're trespassing.

If she's not failing on her job, her private life is not enough a reason to sacknher. She might even end worse.

Find a good opportunity to talk to her.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
why are nairalanders so concerned about the girl work delivery in op's business and not her life? this tells a lot about us.
let's be our brother's keeper,please.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by bluefilm: 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
hollywater:
This is why Nigeria will not go forward. Nobody gives you good advice. Live her Wayward live is all they are saying.
When she contact HIV now and die,all you will come here to type RIP. A 21 years old should be given advice in my own opinion. It's not all about his buisness, but for the betterment of the Young Lady.

Don't mind them.

They think they are smart.

But they only end up showing how stupid and useless and hopeless and wasted they really are.

Nonsense. sad

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by safarigirl(f): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
eni4real:
100 shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes, 100.

If it was a man that he had seen incriminating messages to twenty women on his phone, would the OP be this concerned? Why do Nigerian men feel the need to police women's bodies?

If a woman says she doesn't want to have sex, they complain, the one that is having sex, complain too.

OP can talk to her of the dangers of abortion and advice her to have safe sex, but ultimately, it is up to the lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Does her wayward life affect her duties and services to you as a salesgirl?
If no, oga biko mind your business. At 21, she is a full adult and should be responsible for her actions and lifestyle.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by tomdon(m): 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:
You guys are saying OP should mind his business... For what exactly??
Didn't you see where OP stated that he's like a Fatherly figure to her and she's different from the others undecided

This girl is still a minor working as a sales rep... If something bad happens to her... All fingers will be pointing towards OP.

Minor??
Are you dreaming??
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Amanda4life: 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
NO PRIVACY IN THIS LIFE.

WHY WOULD YOU PRETEND U SISNT SEE ANYTHING.

There's nothing private about about this life.

ONCE WE DIE ANYBODY CAN SEE OUR unclothedness.
SO TELL ME WHAT IS PRIVATE ABOUT LIFE.

PLEASE CALL HER AND CAUTION HER ABOUT USING OFFICE PHONE FOR HER PRIVATE STUFF.

AND ALSO DISCUSS WHAT YOU SAW ON HER FACEBOOK MGS.

AND ADVISE HER PLEASE.

YOU ARE EVEN A DISCIPLINE MAN, SOME PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM WOULD HAVE TURNED HER INTO SEX OBJECT SINNNNCE
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by dchem(m): 12:00am On Jun 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
We should learn how to separate business from personal life.

She is your sales girl, relate with her strictly on business and show less concern on her personal life.

The way I’m reading your message, there is already a growing emotion in you already towards the girl, the reason you felt so highly disappointed and wanna lay her off, not because she is underperforming but the way she chose to live her life, which should be less of your concern.

In as much she is performing her responsibilities to your satisfaction and not using her “wayward” life to affect your business like she did the first time she went for abortion, leave her alone.

The only reason why you can lay her off is if she goes on abortion again and that makes her to take a time out of work and underperforming.

I disagree with this advice. Please if you are a Christian you cannot allow evil to surround your environment. Abortion is a big crime. If you want to stay out of it please let her go. However, for me I will find a way to ensure she is turned away from that lifestyle and into a better one. As a community we need to look out for one another, there is a reason people come into our circle. This selfish way of living is destroying the world.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by MrBONE2(m): 12:00am On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it
grin

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:02am On Jun 07, 2020
Muyiwamary:
I want to know please, What is OP?? I see it used often.....thank you�
original poster.
anybody that creates a thread or topic

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ibkayee(f): 12:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Acidosis:

Mind your business... Mind your business... This is what we keep saying. Now we've been minding our businesses, suffering and smiling under stup!d political leaders and no one can successfully call for a revolution because every damn person is minding his or her business.

You invaded her privacy by reading her messages but she didn't invade your own privacy by accepting to use your phone and your Facebook to chat with her useless boyfriends who are prolly now HIV positive and potential donors of STIs because you ediots and God forsaking epistles of minding unprofitable and decaying businesses are on the loose!

Not surprised the majority of these epistle writers on this thread are females.
You are so weird undecided

He said himself he has a phone in the office that he allows them access to incase their phone is off, we don't know that she used his phone to talk to any of her 'useless boyfriends', are you telling me that you don't know that the contents of her inbox will be the same no matter what device is used to log in? It is none of his business, why do some of you morality soldiers always have to impose your 'values' on everyone when whatever the person is doing could have absolutely no impact on you?

He's concerned about the dangers she's putting herself in at her age yet wants to take her source of livelihood from her over something that's none of his business lol smh

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Didn't you see where OP stated that he's like a Fatherly figure to her and she's different from the others undecided

This girl is still a minor working as a sales rep... If something bad happens to her... All fingers will be pointing towards OP.

how is a 21 year old a minor?

go back to secondary school you dumbass
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by emmaodet: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2020
Acidosis:

Mind your business... Mind your business... This is what we keep saying. Now we've been minding our businesses, suffering and smiling under stup!d political leaders and no one can successfully call for a revolution because every damn person is minding his or her business.

You invaded her privacy by reading her messages but she didn't invade your own privacy by accepting to use your phone and your Facebook to chat with her useless boyfriends who are prolly now HIV positive and potential donors of STIs because you ediots and God forsaking epistles of minding unprofitable and decaying businesses are on the loose!

Not surprised the majority of these epistle writers on this thread are females.

Bro, that statement ''Mind your business'' is one of the statements i find irritating on this forum.
I believe they mostly use it to shut people up so as to continue with their bad and irritating behaviours.
A woman is virtually walking naked - mind your business
A yahoo boy scamming people - mind your business
A lady into runs - mind your business
A politician looting - mind your business
A married woman sleeping around and you as a neighbor knows - mind your business
And the list goes on and on until it personally happens to them or family or children, then all hell will be let loose e.g when their own daughter starts sleeping around or parents being scammed by yahooboys.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Liliantalks: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:

mehn it’s non of ur business, that babe is an adult . Focus on ur business
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by bolrew: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2020
Please talk to her like a father will talk to his daughter. Let her know you know her secrets and advise her to desist from such lifestyle. God bless you
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by davien(m): 12:07am On Jun 07, 2020
In what way were you permitted to stalk her chats? As the boss you don't have that privilege.

It's a serious crime, you're lucky you're in Nigeria.

If not, you'd cough out so much money for impingement of privacy you'll have to close that shop of yours.

And the so-called fatherly advice you're trying to give her is called "overreaching".

This is an adult, after advicing her you'll start asking other personal questions.. And laying down rules that you would like her to follow.

My advice is if you badly want to tell her to tell her you saw her chats and you don't think lowly of her, tell her she should try sticking to one partner and engage in safer sex as abortions being illegal in Nigeria means she won't be in safe hands, and then let her know you won't talk on the matter again.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by jonneljonn(m): 12:08am On Jun 07, 2020
confront her immediately and report her toher parents and returnher back immediately she is already spoilt if u habour her she will put into avery big problems

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Fragility6: 12:08am On Jun 07, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Majority jst dey shout mind ur business. They are economical with the truth
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Taribizy(m): 12:09am On Jun 07, 2020
Hello OP. It doesn't matter how you obtained the information of the promiscuity of your sales girl, please send her away. If she is lying to her boyfriends she is probably deceiving you too in one way or another in that shop. Speak to her parents if they recommended her to you and thank your lucky stars she isn't pinning her pregnancy on you.( if you made the unfortunate mistake of touching her)
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Judybash93(m): 12:10am On Jun 07, 2020
It's her life. Let her be. As long as she's doing her job well, i think you should just let her work with you. Yes, she's wayward but no one knows her story. Sometimes people like that just need a bit of help for them to get their sh*t together
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Ify9090(m): 12:10am On Jun 07, 2020
You got it wrong by opening her fb, but since you have found out. Just call her like a father and advice her.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Unrated900(m): 12:14am On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Alright just thinking as a father is it the best

Don’t think as a father cos if she open the door you will rush there

Just Leave her and stop showing too much concern

Focus on how you will make millions in your shop
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by bluefilm: 12:15am On Jun 07, 2020
davien:
[s]In what way were you permitted to stalk her chats? As the boss you don't have that privilege.It's a serious crime, you're lucky you're in Nigeria.If not, you'd cough out so much money for impingement of privacy you'll have to close that shop of yours.And the so-called fatherly advice you're trying to give her is called "overreaching".This is an adult, after advicing her you'll start asking other personal questions.. And laying down rules that you would like her to follow.My advice is if you badly want to tell her to tell her you saw her chats and you don't think lowly of her, tell her she should try sticking to one partner and engage in safer sex as abortions being illegal in Nigeria means she won't be in safe hands, and then let her know you won't talk on the matter again[/s].

Shame on you.

Spare the rod and spoil the child.

Have you ever heard of that saying?

Nonsense. angry
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Liliantalks: 12:17am On Jun 07, 2020
safarigirl:

Yes, 100.

If it was a man that he had seen incriminating messages to twenty women on his phone, would the OP be this concerned? Why do Nigerian men feel the need to police women's bodies?

If a woman says she doesn't want to have sex, they complain, the one that is having sex, complain too.

OP can talk to her of the dangers of abortion and advice her to have safe sex, but ultimately, it is up to the lady.
he should just mind his business, doesn’t she know the danger of abortion , ? doesn’t she know what she’s doing is wrong ? She does, bottom line is u won’t change her with any talk , till she’s ready , cause she knows the truth. Best is let her live .
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Metalsmith(m): 12:20am On Jun 07, 2020
Don't leave the girl to self destructive life style. Tell her politely how you stumbled on her Facebook page and the information unearthed about her promiscuous life.let her know the risks and preach to her to stop the immoral acts. You may be surprised she can have a complete turn around and a change from her reckless sex life style plse be her saving angel and God will reward you for being righteous
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by gbadeyinka: 12:21am On Jun 07, 2020
Please counsel her as a concerned individual. Be blunt that her wayward lifestyle is dangerous & her life & future is in danger. If you can't live with the information at your disposal, you may advice her to leave & pay her off in lieu of notice. Just be fair to her.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by EngrchidiG25(m): 12:22am On Jun 07, 2020
This matter strong o
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Sweeetheart(m): 12:23am On Jun 07, 2020
Richardonald:
5 guys eeh!!! some ladies life don finish. different prick per every Sunday, after they will say no husband to marry them, when they have f..ck their future husband away.

The Op is naive na church girls and all this hijab girls Bleep pass

One dey my area wey dey wear hijab dey deceived people, all the married men and young guys in the street don fúck her tire. They always make jest of one mumu wey dey carry out to do shopping for her

Some men dumbness na talent. that's why I don't date for dating sake, I evaluate your emotional principle before going on a date with you

Any lady you meet and fúck same day are worse part of it, all decent ladies are expected to have emotional principle, if you don't have it then you don't worth going into the marriage
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Liliantalks: 12:23am On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
This is no strange to me. My former housemaid has slept with more than 100 men. I realised this on his Facebook and WhatsApp page. Not only this, I confirmed that he has slept with more than 10 men in the neighbourhood. I have never seen this kinda of prostitute in my life. It's sad cus the girl is so nice, down to heart and hardworking. The best maid I have ever had but she is such a fuckerholic.
grin grin
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 07, 2020
izzou:

And then if she dies from the next abortion nko?

bro, nice question !!!
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Acidosis(m): 12:24am On Jun 07, 2020
ibkayee:

You are so weird undecided

He said himself he has a phone in the office that he allows them access to incase their phone is off, we don't know that she used his phone to talk to any of her 'useless boyfriends', are you telling me that you don't know that the contents of her inbox will be the same no matter what device is used to log in? It is none of his business, why do some of you morality soldiers always have to impose your 'values' on everyone when whatever the person is doing could have absolutely no impact on you?

He's concerned about the dangers she's putting herself in at her age yet wants to take her source of livelihood from her over something that's none of his business lol smh

I call her boyfriends useless because no one can play that trick on me. Why? Because I don't mind my business when it comes to matters that affect my heart, my emotions, wellbeing, health and my immediate environment.

And, oh, it's the same reason I would not spend a second night with anyone that tells me "I want it raw" cheesy So any mumu boy that allows a 21 year old unfaithful girlfriend play that dum.b trick on him is useless. Any man that is so f00lish enough to be f00led into minding his business is useless.

As per the contents of her chats, I didn't know it's possible to view my messages even after I must have logged out on Facebook.

Did you read where he said the lady presents herself as a faithful/religious person? Now that OP knows her for what she truly is, do you want him to have the same positive perception about his sales girl? Whether you call me moralist or not, fact remains that double dating is wrong, unprotected sex is wrong, lying and deceiving men with another man's pregnancy is wrong. Abortion is illegal in Nigeria.

So what aspect exactly do you find commendable?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.