Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Nnamdi Kanu In Trouble As Figures Of Defense Funds Leaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu In Trouble As Figures Of Defense Funds Leaks (753 Views)

INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu In Trouble As Figures Of Defense Funds Leaks by sirchikero: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu seems to be in a fresh trouble as list of Defense Funds payments leaks online.

Naija News NG reported that the IPOB Supreme leader claimed that all the money contributed worldwide for Defense Funds was a mere $143,000 . Read it here

“The total amount contributed by Biafrans all over the world is $143,000 (One Hundred & Forty-Three Thousand Dollars) which is less than what we spend in one single month to run IPOB worldwide. ”

An ex IPOB member has released a payment evidence that suggests that the fund was half a million Dollars. Popular MNK critic and Facebook user, Onyiyechiukwu Ezeosika shared this on his wall . Read below :

https://www.naijanewsng.com/nnamdi-kanu-in-trouble-as-figures-of-defense-funds-leaks/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Trouble As Figures Of Defense Funds Leaks by chatinent: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2020
One day bush meat go catch hunter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Trouble As Figures Of Defense Funds Leaks by zakim(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2020
grin
chatinent:
One day bush meat go catch hunter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Trouble As Figures Of Defense Funds Leaks by ahaz: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
sirchikero:
Nnamdi Kanu seems to be in a fresh trouble as list of Defense Funds payments leaks online.

Naija News NG reported that the IPOB Supreme leader claimed that all the money contributed worldwide for Defense Funds was a mere $143,000 . Read it here

“The total amount contributed by Biafrans all over the world is $143,000 (One Hundred & Forty-Three Thousand Dollars) which is less than what we spend in one single month to run IPOB worldwide. ”

An ex IPOB member has released a payment evidence that suggests that the fund was half a million Dollars. Popular MNK critic and Facebook user, Onyiyechiukwu Ezeosika shared this on his wall . Read below :

https://www.naijanewsng.com/nnamdi-kanu-in-trouble-as-figures-of-defense-funds-leaks/
The fulsnis are out there threatening your entire existence with a hundred thousand strong Arny to overrun your lands that did not bother you..so what is important to you is to insult KANU and call him names... no wonder KANU called you people animals now am convinced that an average Yoruba man is a monkey no apologies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Trouble As Figures Of Defense Funds Leaks by ODUBEZE: 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
ahaz:
The fulsnis are out there threatening your entire existence with a hundred thousand strong Arny to overrun your lands that did not bother you..so what is important to you is to insult KANU and call him names... no wonder KANU called you people animals now am convinced that an average Yoruba man is a monkey no apologies.
The way this regime is trying to paint Nnamdi Kanu black, you will think that they do not have any problem at hand.

They are doing this to derail people's thought of trying to infiltrate the whole state with Fulani herdsmen

So that they can stay in power forever

Una go tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Trouble As Figures Of Defense Funds Leaks by Sammygist: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Trouble As Figures Of Defense Funds Leaks by Tranquillity360: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Trouble As Figures Of Defense Funds Leaks by Yujin(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lol. These fools we're simplistic as the majority of Nigerians are. We are Biafrans and our intelligence is higher than yours.
Nnamdi Kanu is ours and so is the money in question. It doesn't concern our enemies. Where's all the money your foolish billionaires contributed to the fulanis to use in managing the coronavirus problem? They openly told you the money is lost and you all kept mum. Lol... Olodo gbogbo yin. They've cornered everything for their own people yet non you could speak out. They're killing your fellow Nigerians; wiping out whole communities and you all lost your voice. It's Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Igbo that are your problems. Chai... Are you all under a spell?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Trouble As Figures Of Defense Funds Leaks by proudevil: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
I CAN SMELL IT, I CAN FEEL IT.
SEEMS KANU AND BIAFRA ARE GOING TO TREND FROM MONDAY...AS THE ECHOES OF RAPE IS DYING OUT SLOWLY .

(1) (Reply)

APC Dilemma In Edo State. / Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots In Villa, Killings Shows That There’s No Buhari But Cabal / See How Onitsha Residents,forced To Clear Slum For Not Wearing Face Mask(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.