Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour (54853 Views)

Look At The Delicious Chimpanzee My Hunter Friend Prepared For Me / Pregnant Python Killed This Morning. See Picture Inside / Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
SirMichael1:
You're squirting? Lol. The only way a man squirts is through his penis. So you're urinating while eating the snake and drinking beer? You people will not kill me with the nonsense you never not fail to utter grin
I dey squirt. I dey feel orgasm sef cos of snake meat
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Nwaonyishi69: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Snakeland
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Before I opened the thread,Na lala first come my mind
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
chiemmanuel:
which fish
Snake fish. Lol cheesy
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Kfed4ril(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
pocohantas:
Everyone that kills/cooks snakes, does so in some hideous pot. Is it safe to say this act is common among a specific class? cheesy

This looks like okporoko, cord.

Lol
This was exactly my thoughts
Especially that plate I don’t know when last I saw it, if not for snake threads on NL.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by mexbee1(m): 12:20am On Jun 07, 2020
iamauxin:
Take A Look At The Gigantic Snake Killed By My Hunter-neighbour

This was captured this morning by my neighbour's trap. It shares a semblance with Viper and therefore highly poisonous from what I've seen in NATGEO WILD channels.

To cut the long story short, My neighbour quickly prepared peppersoup with some of the meat and roasted the rest.

This is my first time of seeing a snake this gigantic.

Here are the pictures.
NB, the head and the tail were severed from the body, cos that's where the main poison lies

Lala What are you waiting for.

More pictures... Coming
Updated: it's a Python... Thanks for the heads up.

Enough protein for snake eaters
Lala can relate

Contact us for all your solar Photovoltaic Electrification projects, Sales, supply and installation of Security/CCTV, PABX intercomm and ICT solutions. We deliver 100% quality service and assurring you nothing but the best.
Email: info@dexterengserv.com Web: www.dexterengserv.com
Phone number : 08056758528, 09018865761
We offer Nation wide delivery on all our solutions, please visit our website for more info.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Braindealer(f): 12:27am On Jun 07, 2020
The pictures are delicious grin
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Braindealer(f): 12:33am On Jun 07, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Here we go

Praising animal cruelty , we might as well kill each other ., Oh we do that too

I am not an Animal lover but Nairaland should stop promoting unnecessary killings , every body (well the Joe's) wants to make fp , so logically you are encouraging them to kill any snake or animal to make fp and you know these Meatheads (lack of better words ) will do it
so your point being?

We shouldn't kill snakes?
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by redsun(m): 12:35am On Jun 07, 2020
These guys are so fcking primitive. And why they had to show the these despicable acts on the front page of this forum is what I don't understand. Killing or eating a snake is not in any way an achievement., rather it is a low life.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Realfrankie(m): 1:20am On Jun 07, 2020
Snake eaters all over the world
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Makanaki127: 4:08am On Jun 07, 2020
I just day pray say make I see this kind snake kill for my area I like use am do pepper soup grin
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by emmytams(m): 5:27am On Jun 07, 2020
To cut the long story short, My neighbour quickly prepared peppersoup with some of the meat and roasted the rest.

Please wait while Covid 20 is processing
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by toprealman: 5:47am On Jun 07, 2020
Snake pepper sour.....eeeeew! How do you guys swallow that.....looks like poison to me.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by sylve11: 7:01am On Jun 07, 2020
Imustreturn:
grin

Lala arriving

Lol grin cool
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Imustreturn(m): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2020
grin
sylve11:

Lol grin cool
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by segun18(m): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2020
Some of our people are gradually turning to Chinese people o...they just eat anything that moves or crawl?

What has reduced us to this ? Haba
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Mimi572(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2020
What is the meaning of buhari why? snake is sweet meat and i enjoy it.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Lastmankc(m): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2020
I can't eat from that pot and the plate, its not hygienic.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Mimi572(m): 10:56am On Jun 07, 2020
Sweet meat oooo where is the location please i miss this meat so much.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by MCIU: 11:09am On Jun 07, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Here we go

Praising animal cruelty , we might as well kill each other ., Oh we do that too

I am not an Animal lover but Nairaland should stop promoting unnecessary killings , Julius Dein Girlfriend every body (well the Joe's) wants to make fp , so logically you are encouraging them to kill any snake or animal to make fp and you know these Meatheads (lack of better words ) will do it

Great job Seun , you're no better than charlse Manson

Shame you're an Atheist.
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by TheSourcerer: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2020
[quote author=MCIU post=90401366][/quote] please speak , correct my mistakes
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by Daneguakhi(m): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
''Here are the pictures.
NB, the head and the tail were severed from the body, cos that's where the main poison lies''

This is the problem here
MANY NIGERIANS STILL BELIEVE PYTHONS ARE POISONOUS

Either way, Bon Appetit, that soup is Gaddem inviting
Re: Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour by thecuteone(m): 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Braintrain:
If Lala carry this thread go fp I will find him and flog him

grin grin grin grin

Damn niggarr

Oya fulfill your word and be a real niggarr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck / I Found This When I Opened Blue Band / Man Drinks Whiskey From Dead Fish (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.