Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) (11542 Views)

2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Couple's Hot Wedding Kiss Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by scoundrel(f): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
This is the type who always fainted during parades at camp.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
I see nothing in the picture, the only thing that stand out is the date of birth on that discharge certificate, it seems NYSC introduced this one newly.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Omar09(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Too much make up.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by timibare(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Above par
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
I have had this meme on my phone for a long time, i have never used it, i just hope it tells you what's on my mind.

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
She’s normal abeg ...her body can’t even get me hard eew
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
See as she flat for yansh like a wooden ruler

May Nigeria COVID19 curve be as flat as this yansh before July
why body shamming your fellow lady undecided
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
yyba:
I SMH for anyone that, those pictures got him talking as op claims. undecided
I'm telling you, like wtf!! No be only talking about, na gossiping about
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Zane2point4(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Praying mantis grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Elton02(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lets say she paid you off to hype her photos here...OP bleep off
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
See all the paint that can paint a two bedroom apartment on her face...
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Wow she's cute
God bless you all that is producing bleaching cream grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
in nigeria wen a girl is lightskinned they call it beauty

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Oloun(f): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
After youth service that's when you will understand why "So help me God" was included in the Nigerian national pledged
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Mozino007(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
That second babe is my kind of girl..., ..can somone help me with that goodluck jonathan meme pls!!!!
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by damtan(m): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Judek2(m): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Wey the pictures?? I'm I the only one not seeing it or was it removed

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Chai..u are wicked o. Ur fellow gender mate fa.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by purples25(f): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Wow, this is sad. People's comments got the op so down that he took off the pictures.

cry

I know how that feels.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by philiancoop(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
still trying to understand what's happening here
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by airminem(f): 12:22pm On May 23, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Finishing grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? / Mata Sunada Wasu Sinadarai Na Sirri Guda 30 / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.