Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah (69410 Views)

DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader / Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Joemetry(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2020
9jaunite:

grin Bleep you

But if you replied me due to biafra

grin Keep dreaming we will never join you guys

Speak for Yourself, I am a Biafran and you will see it come to fruition during your lifetime.
I am from C.River and you brainwashed Niger Deltans better reshuffle your philosophy.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Lol we fought for our right and removed the drunkard GEJ and put Buhari there who served our interests. It’s you people that are the fulani slaves that you’ve always been.

They massacre you people, then still vote for them, bunch of flat head idiots, no brain!
stop chest beating,we imposed obasanjo on you cowards what did you do?no single yoruba man voted for obasanjo still he won...Fulani's killed abiola,what happened.politically and otherwise you Yoruba's are totally irrelevant.2015 many people were tired of PDP,including me,when buhari came many people not only Yoruba's voted for him,so don't deceive yourself,last elections buhari lost but the rigging was bad,even the USA confirmed it.why was the cjn sacked..atiku wasted his money fighting the result for a reason.cowards that can't produce a president even though they won the war with Fulani's are bragging...apart from no mans land,no other sw is developed.the rest are skull mining factories grin

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by PrinceMajestic: 9:49am On Jun 07, 2020
bigfish3k:

No, Nigerian is not in the Bible that is why I am not comparing it with Israel as you are doing with fulanis
but u didn't condemn your stupid imaginary gay rapist god for bullying people and giving their ancestral land to Israelites as promise land but you condemn herdsmen who believe Allah gave them Nigeria as their promise land? If you don't condemn it in Bible then accept it in real life. I'm atheist. Fvck your stupid useless imaginary gods of your stupid Christianity and Islam. You guys are terrorists regardless of your religious symbol.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by ProT: 9:49am On Jun 07, 2020
LesbianBoy:
No wahala

South East would be happy as far as South West don't rule again. tongue
U're being threatened, and all u could think of is South-West presidency?
They must be living rent-free in ur head.

P. S
Speak for urself bro.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
stop chest beating,we imposed obasanjo on you cowards what did you do?no single yoruba man voted for obasanjo still he won...Fulani's killed abiola,what happened.politically and otherwise you Yoruba's are totally irrelevant.2015 many people were tired of PDP,including me,when buhari came many people not only Yoruba's voted for him,so don't deceive yourself,last elections buhari lost but the rigging was bad,even the USA confirmed it.why was the cjn sacked..atiku wasted his money fighting the result for a reason.cowards that can't produce a president even though they won the war with Fulani's are bragging...apart from no mans land,no other sw is developed.the rest are skull mining factories grin

Imposed Obasanjo on us lol you are as stupid as you sound. I have no doubts about that.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2020
Sheriman:
God When is NIGERIA going to break up?? Is this not hate Speech?? So Fulani owns NIGERIA now?? Is all right.. This Frustrated Marriage will soon be over

Keep dreaming!
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by bigfish3k: 9:55am On Jun 07, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
but u didn't condemn your stupid imaginary gay rapist god for bullying people and giving their ancestral land to Israelites as promise land but you condemn herdsmen who believe Allah gave them Nigeria as their promise land? If you don't condemn it in Bible then accept it in real life. I'm atheist. Fvck your stupid useless imaginary gods of your stupid Christianity and Islam. You guys are terrorists regardless of your religious symbol.
So you are now equating fulanis to God

Because God gave the Israelites so fulani is giving nigeria to themselves
God is protecting the Israelites the Fulani should also prepare to protect themselves

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by bigfish3k: 10:01am On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Stop spreading lies, nothing was settled at the aburi accord, nothing could be settled without Awolowo’s blessing.
All the regional political leaders were there. So what position was Awolowo who was fighting with akintoye holding at that time to warrant being there.
Is awolowo greater than the Gowon.
Everything was settled with confederation system of government agreed but you people joined forces to scatter it

Is it not the same restructuring we are fighting for today?
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by PrinceMajestic: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2020
bigfish3k:

So you are now equating fulanis to God

Because God gave the Israelites so fulani is giving nigeria to themselves
God is protecting the Israelites the Fulani should also prepare to protect themselves
you're a fool. And I hate you. Don't quote me again, I wont reply. But nothing change the fact that your god is a scam.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Imposed Obasanjo on us lol you are as stupid as you sound. I have no doubts about that.
see this boy,now I know you don't know history,you are still a kid so I understand.now run along and ask your father how we brought obasanjo from prison and imposed him on your clowns even though no Yoruba man voted for him angry cowards who can't fight for their rights...
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Joemetry(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2020
jneutron4000:
Fulani is nothing honestly. The reason why Fulanis seems to be in control of Nigeria is courtesy of British government and as it is now British will not be able to save them this decade and even their new friend china.this I am a Yoruba man and i can tell you for a fact that if Fulani mess up come 2023, they will be dealt with. The mistake we Yorubas made during 1993 struggle when we were cheated was to accept OBJ, in which the British government gave Fulani the idea to use as stooge. Tinubu as not decleared to run for presidency comes 2023, they are panicking, dont be suprise if Tinubu chooses not to run and some other Yoruba person is pushed forward. Yoruba presidency or not Nigeria might not survice this decade if not returned back to Regional system, and Oduduwa Republic will emerge
Okay sir, I was only trying to let you understand that Fulanis are not a minority.
Your Kwara State is an unwashed footprint of Fulanis in Oduduwa, Professor Akintola is an Ambassador whose position is heavily influential due to the to the religional architecture used for it design.
The hegemonic Fulanis have structural plans, we have textual and audio plans.

Well make we leave am for God hands as always.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by 9jaunite: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2020
Joemetry:

Speak for Yourself, I am a Biafran and you will see it come to fruition during your lifetime.
I am from C.River and you brainwashed Niger Deltans better reshuffle your philosophy.
grin claiming cross river now funny yeah i am from delta

zero biafra here grin grin we are not biafran
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by bigfish3k: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
you're a fool. And I hate you. Don't quote me again, I wont reply. But nothing change the fact that your god is a scam.
You are a bigger fool if you believe that there is no bigger Supreme being controlling the world Your hate is inconsequential to me.

If you can have small gods called Sango, amadioha controlling small enclaves so why would you think that there is no bigger God.
There is God my friend!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
see this boy,now I know you don't know history,you are still a kid so I understand.now run along and ask your father how we brought obasanjo from prison and imposed him on your clowns even though no Yoruba man voted for him angry cowards who can't fight for their rights...

Lol thank you for imposing Obasanjo on us, do it again please thanks.

Ojukwu is the real coward that lead his people to perish, then said Bleep y’all Biafra is not worth dying for. Then he dressed like a bitch and fled to cote de voir like the true coward that he is grin

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Felixyst: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2020
I pity my Hausa brethren because, they're the only ones to suffer all your oppressions.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2020
bamite:

Whatever stop mentioning me gay lord
How far with your Igbo wife adventure?

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by LZAA: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2020
imhotep:

How far with your Igbo wife adventure?

Cc lzaa
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:

You said you imposed Obasanjo on the yorubas and no single Yorubas voted for him. You are a trader, you had better remained in your shade and sell to customers. The amount of money various associations across IBO land spent to support Alex Ekwueme during PDP primaries against Obasanjo was enough to build Niger Bridge and construct entire interstate roads in IBO land. The level of insult, character defamation and assassination, historical manipulation on different print media against OBJ just because of PDP primary. Everyday, you find various assault against OBJ in nearly all the print media and some electronic media. The Obj camp never responded because IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar and various northern groups have endorsed Obj. The Ibos have no choice but to vote Obj in 1999 only to become opposition at the National Assembly within the ruling party.

Olu Falae and OBJ were the two major candidates. Olu Falae was Afenifere candidate presented by Baba Abraham Adesanya while Obj represented the Military /Northern candidate. The Yorubas knew Obj will win but have to follow Pa Adesanya led Afenifere / NADECO directive. For you to say no Yoruba voted for him is a propaganda the ibos are known for. The death of Abiola was still fresh in our mind and Obj never supported Abiola's cause because of the cancellation of the SDP primary that produced Shehu Yaradua as the Presidential candidate and for personal reasons. Despite that, yorubas are not 5% people.

I agreed with you apart from no man's land which is your father's land all other part of SW is not developed. Even the area in Kano called no man's land where we have properties belong to the Kanawas. The underdevelopment of South West is because of long years of opposition. These included 5 years of Abacha regime and 8 years of Yaradua/ Jonathan regime. The highest revenue in the history of Africa was made under Jonathan but mismanaged and looted. That was the period of the greatest development in South East.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Rotentik19: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2020
Lastmankc:
I don't blame you guys, nah those our south west brother I blame. They go you guys the mouth to talk trash. They can rule Nigeria forever till afonja get sense
Must every thing that goes wrong be blamed on Afonja ? Jonathan was in power for 6 years & he couldn't even help his own people, let alone the whole of the south. Please leave the Yoruba alone they are trying even though they have their shortcomings. The Ibo & Niger Delta are not making any meaningful political contributions to Nigeria.No coalition, no political party, absolutely nothing to change what they are complaining of. They will rather fold their arms & when things go wrong, they will all blame Yorubas. Why not take your destiny in your own hands ?
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Lol thank you for imposing Obasanjo on us, do it again please thanks.

Ojukwu is the real coward that lead his people to perish, then said Bleep y’all Biafra is not worth dying for. Then he dressed like a bitch and fled to cote de voir like the true coward that he is grin
grin I thought you wanted to Brag again...chestbeaters.how about ffk,should we do Same? grin
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2020
babaolofin:

You said you imposed Obasanjo on the yorubas and no single Yorubas voted for him. You are a trader, you had better remained in your shade and sell to customers. The amount of money various associations across IBO land spent to support Alex Ekwueme during PDP primaries against Obasanjo was enough to build Niger Bridge and construct entire interstate roads in IBO land. The level of insult, character defamation and assassination, historical manipulation on different print media against OBJ just because of PDP primary. Everyday, you find various assault against OBJ in nearly all the print media and some electronic media. The Obj camp never responded because IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar and various northern groups have endorsed Obj. The Ibos have no choice but to vote Obj in 1999 only to become opposition at the National Assembly within the ruling party.

Olu Falae and OBJ were the two major candidates. Olu Falae was Afenifere candidate presented by Baba Abraham Adesanya while Obj represented the Military /Northern candidate. The Yorubas knew Obj will win but have to follow Pa Adesanya led Afenifere / NADECO directive. For you to say no Yoruba voted for him is a propaganda the ibos are known for. The death of Abiola was still fresh in our mind and Obj never supported Abiola's cause because of the cancellation of the SDP primary that produced Shehu Yaradua as the Presidential candidate and for personal reasons. Despite that, yorubas are not 5% people.
how many accounts do you have ehn?this jobless Ogun state boy..no single yoruba man heads any branch in Lagos seaport,you won't go and fight for your right.be there claiming "we awawa boys"useless clowns grin

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by jneutron4000: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2020
Joemetry:

Okay sir, I was only trying to let you understand that Fulanis are not a minority.
Your Kwara State is an unwashed footprint of Fulanis in Oduduwa, Professor Akintola is an Ambassador whose position is heavily influential due to the to the religional architecture used for it design.
The hegemonic Fulanis have structural plans, we have textual and audio plans.

Well make we leave am for God hands as always.
Fulani are minority. British are the think tank for Fulani, as we chat right now, British are engaging Nigeria Military which of cos Fulanis in Senegal. The reason why Ilorin is still in the hands of Fulani, is the same reason the oil (NNPC) is in their hands, and i can tell you from a fact that they are using the proceeds of oil money to maintain the emir in Ilorin. Bukola servered Fulanis interest during his time and he did not say anything about the emir in Ilorin because fulanis were paying him heavily. Tinubu went to Kwara and install a pro Yoruba man as the governor. Fulani next tactics is to bring in Agboola Gambari a pro Fulani as Buhari COS. So how long do you thing they can play this politics and keep bribing some Yoruba in Ilorin not to chase away the emir? Sir what am trying to say is that there is neo colonialism going on, British are using minority Fulanis to rule Nigeria. Fulanis are the weakest in Nigeria and they will be exposed soon. During the time of Obj, despite the fact that the British and Fulanis agreed to give him power because they saw the Yorubas agitated, Obj swept Fulanis under the carpet, gave British then middle finger and he allied with USA. Sir just see want will happen to Fulanis this decade, when that money they are spending in Ilorin runs dry, it will only be the Yorubas in Kwara state and Kogi that will chase them out of formal Kabal division.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
grin I thought you wanted to Brag again...chestbeaters.how about ffk,should we do Same? grin

Lol you think Obasanjo being president of this country is a bad thing for Yorubas haha that’s how daft you people are. Flat.head no brain having primitive idiots

2 Likes

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 07, 2020
He's a Fulani. Their brain is made of cow dung...for those of them that have anything inside their skulls in the first place.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Lol you think Obasanjo being president of this country is a bad thing for Yorubas haha that’s how daft you people are. Flat.head no brain having primitive idiots
oboy shut up,your fathers wailed and cried that didn't want obasanjo but we said he must rule,as far as Yoruba's hated him,that was enough for us..useless cowards that couldn't even protest,but started ass licking him as soon as we made him the president.you see how hopeless you people are. grin afonja blood flows in all of you...Fulani's killed your hero abiola till today nothing happened,chai you people are so hopeless oo...
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2020
OyinO:

That your prayer will never be answered because you are still answerable to the bloody politicians.

Continue basking in your slavery...
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Rotentik19: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2020
Noel19:

The Igbos know who their enemies are but the Yorubas like to pretend Nigeria as an entity is okay.
This is a big fat lie ! The Igbo, right from the beginning, have always seen the Yoruba as their arch enemies, even though it is not recorded anytime in history that the Yoruba perpetrated evil against the Igbo. That was why Zik and his people did everything to frustrate Awolowo & his efforts to save the south from the north. Zik had the chance to form an alliance with the rest of the south on two occasions, but he chose to dine with the north, because he thought the Yoruba were a threat to his Igbo domination agenda. Yorubas were the first to sound it , that Nigeria is not a nation, even when things were better than they are right now. Rather than blame the Yoruba, blame your 'past heroes' for their greed, lack of foresight & political stupidity and your current leaders for being more foolish than their predecessors.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2020
sawdi:

This is not about religion.

Then about what...Blood is sacred
Do you know how many is crying already cos of this people's atrocities against the masses?
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by MCIU: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2020
Racoon:
angry Let the south continue to fight, sabotage & betray itself while they consolidate their griphold on power.MURIC what sayeth thou?

Meanwhile, the security agencies will not do anything to him Julius Dein Girlfriend because they're the untouchables.Too bad! These descendants of Futa Jallon Plateau have been emboldened to do anyhow.

I See
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by ddeola: 11:07am On Jun 07, 2020
Miyetti Allah, go and ask Nebucchadnezer.

Time will tell and the power-drunk shall be humbled. They will beg and rub their mouths on the ground.

Nigeria belongs to God, no man, no tribe, no sect can lay claims of ownership on Nigeria. In God's own time, He will deal with all those contending with Him and all men shall see their shame and destruction. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I tremble when I think of the terror of God.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
how many accounts do you have ehn?this jobless Ogun state boy..no single yoruba man heads any branch in Lagos seaport,you won't go and fight for your right.be there claiming "we awawa boys"useless clowns grin

You are very useless. I operate a single account for public opinion, record purposes and for people who monitor my submissions on issues. Except the Ibos and Yorubas unite, you cannot change what happens at NPA, NNPC, Customs. The Ibos and Yorubas can never unite because we are highly incompatible. I have seen several years ago as a student in a Federal University in the South East but I thought amendment is possible, a week ago, I found out the Ibos can never change.

In 1959 and 1979 Nnamdi Azikiwe formed accord with the North, no problem. PMB substituted a North Central name with Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's name, no problem, but if it had been AG and NPC, UPN and NPN that had formed that accord, a lot of manipulated history would have been submitted to Wikipedia and online database repository by the Ibos for dissemination to the public as it.is been presently done.That case of name's substitution would have paralyzed the entire FG machinery by now.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2020
babaolofin:

You are very useless. I operate a single account for public opinion, record purposes and for people who monitor my submissions on issues. Except the Ibos and Yorubas unite, you cannot change what happens at NPA, NNPC, Customs. The Ibos and Yorubas can never unite because we are highly incompatible. I have seen several years ago as a student in a Federal University in the South East but I thought amendment is possible, a week ago, I found out the Ibos can never change.

In 1959 and 1979 Nnamdi Azikiwe formed accord with the North, no problem. PMB substituted a North Central name with Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's name, no problem, but if it had been AG and NPC, UPN and NPN that had formed that accord, a lot of manipulated history would have been submitted to Wikipedia and online database repository by the Ibos for dissemination to the public as it.is been presently done.That case of name's substitution would have paralyzed the entire FG machinery by now.
you guys betrayed us first,awo sided with the north after having agreement with ojukwu to form odufuwa republic..so you see we can never unite.i can never trust a yoruba man...I rather unite with north Korea than Yoruba's.i reject such..you Yoruba's are known saboteurs,even lurd lurgard said the same thing.look at afonja and adesina and see how you cowards keep ass licking your enemies..you guys are shameless,no other region wants you betrayers,the Fulani's are using you imps as slaves year after year.killed abiola nothing happened till date..hopeless tribe.no wonder they chased your fathers out of Oyo empire...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP / PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Modifies Logo / Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.