Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries (3669 Views)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by GistMore214: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
I’m pregnant and don’t know how to stop my husband from breastfeeding, woman cries out

https://gistsfanz.com/2020/06/im-pregnant-and-dont-know-how-to-stop-my-husband-from-breastfeeding-woman-cries-out.html

A woman whose breast is the main decider of fantasy in any sexual for her and her husband is struggling to wean her husband off now that she’s pregnant.

In a post to Slate News’ How To Do It, the woman is worried, making a decision to stop breastfeeding her husband is going to be very difficult.

See the full post below

For as long as I can remember, I’ve been incredibly turned on by the fantasy of breastfeeding an adult consenting partner. A few years into our relationship, I mentioned it to my husband and he thought it was super hot, so we’ve incorporated lots of breast play into our (mind-blowingly fantastic) sex life.

I felt fine about this when I never thought we’d have children, but we recently realized that we do want kids and have begun trying. He’s very turned on by the thought of finally being able to taste my milk.

I’m equally turned on and mortified at the thought that it might mean I find breastfeeding my child to be pleasurable. Is it possible to compartmentalize this desire so it’s sexy with my husband and utilitarian with my kid? Or is it time to put this fantasy to rest, and tell him my boobs are off-limits until any future children are weaned?

https://gistsfanz.com/2020/06/im-pregnant-and-dont-know-how-to-stop-my-husband-from-breastfeeding-woman-cries-out.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by Authoreety: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
What a wow.
Wetin Una Wan make I talk for this matter?

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by Authoreety: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
What a wow.
Wetin Una Wan make I talk for this matter?
Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by TransflectTP(m): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
embarassed

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by Freestainworld(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ayam finished

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by Princesslee: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Allow him suck his breast in Peace.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by joejah33: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Shebi na two breast dey? One for your husband and one for your pikin. CASE CLOSED

7 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by hosemujica: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
He's the real baby.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by IchbinAB: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Wetin this one dey talk here? If you satisfy your wife problem, if you don't satisfy her problem. Wetin women want?
Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Speechless let's wait for the elders grin
Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
joejah33:
Shebi na two breast dey? One for your husband and one for your pikin. CASE CLOSED
Na twins Dem wan born grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by Justbehave(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
joejah33:
Nice suggestion

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by Dobson43: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Having been there and done that. The matter is plain simple. Keep screwing until you get pregnant. Slow down for the first trimester. Fire all the way and then after child birth, multi task breast feeding for daddy and baby.

Breast milk is sweet and goes well with unprotected sex
Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by konkonbilo(m): 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
joejah33:
lol.. If na twins she born nkan
Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by Elton02(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
this csse has been adjourned till 20 September 2022

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by LexngtonSteele: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin
Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by agbolahan1991(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
From experience ....
He can still suck u...
When u are pregnant n after u give birth
Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Orishirishi...
Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by shilenji(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Let him still suck for the mean time.
Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by merieam16(f): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin
Re: I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries by gift2xl: 12:24am On Jun 07, 2020
It help's women from breast Cancer, keep sucking men.

(1) (Reply)

be good to everybody / Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? / What Do U Have To Say About Sex Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.