Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings (37012 Views)

Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Pastor Adewale Giwa Warns Buhari, Osinbajo: "Vacate Presidency Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by Ykc2(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Initial gra gra cheesy grin grin he wan trend

Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by dingbang(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nigerians can't be pleased.. You collect tithe, wahala, you no collect tithe, dem say you dey form... Jesus tufiakwa for nigerians
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by olattech: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
CodeTemplar:
All those are his opinion.
An Opinion that informs the belief of those who call him their teacher(pastor etc.). It is what Christ warned about!
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Not impressed.
I only see a conman working on a new strategy. undecided
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by Nyamve1: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Anything that comes to their head is what they name their church
Jesus ain't coming back
This is why i keep on saying catholicism over Pentecostalism anyday anytime twice on Saturday
Jesus is like every other prophet. He was so overrated and over hyped.

ignorant should nt make u perish, i didnt want to mention u but what caught my attention is 'JESUS IS LIKE EVERY OTHER PROTHET' and also u prefer catholism ove penticostal. Which other prophet God ever said that 'u are my beloved son in whom am well pleased'? Matt3:17. What prophet can forgive sins? Matt1:21, John1:29, 1Tim1:15, Act10:43, 1Act13:38-39. Where else salvation can be found? Act4:12, Rom10:9-10. The list is just endless. Even pop is nt sure if he's saved, catholics put aside the word of God and build on doctrines. Catholics worships dead saint why the bible refers to every believer as saint. They their priest father while jesus we have only one father which is in heaven. No space
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by HIV1: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Your God is bigger than any desea yet you support social distancing. Hypocrsy at all level. cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by iokpebholo: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
misterme:

You don't know Catholicism
what do u know other than what ur pastors told u to continually keep u under their control
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by iokpebholo: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
misterme:

You don't know Catholicism
u only know what ur pastors told u to keep their business going
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

"Senior Pastor of Awaiting The Second Coming of Jesus Christ"

What da fuckkk!

All these low budget asss God of men. Anything that comes to their head is what they name their church
Jesus ain't coming back
This is why i keep on saying catholicism over Pentecostalism anyday anytime twice on Saturday
Jesus is like every other prophet. He was so overrated and over hyped.

But nigggar
Ain't no Mary worshipper
But as a real niggarrr
Catholicism over Pentecostalism anyday anytime twice on Saturday

All this rubbish you wrote makes no sense to me foolish drug addict
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=SweetCunt97 post=90383672]I know someone too who sits at home because his silly private school is closed. A man really need to move out of his comfort zone and explore opportunities. 20k teaching job! 20k people spend on a sitting. My dear you need to think fast atleast to help your mom. [/quote

Hey! if you can't help him with cash at least give him a link if he doesn't do the needful then you can call him lazy.
I know a guy with up to five(5) different skill sets yet he can't afford to feed himself. life like I always say is deep.
But the truth is " those who serve Jehovah will never lack nor be put to shame, even if calamity befall them the great I AM will always show up and take control of the situation.

U GO FEAR PUNCHLINE" MY PHONE DEY ON WITHOUT POWER BUTTON" NIGGERS GO SAY NA LIE BUT THIS NA PURE TRUTH!
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
BLUELemon:
post your account in the normal way

why not leave the guy, how does that affect your destiny?
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by SweetCunt97(f): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=nniero11 post=90385145][/quote]Yes, God provides.
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by cerebralniggie1: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Gracealone:
The rate at which so many pastors strive to be politically correct and accepted on social media these days scares me.
So true!
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by Em5(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
That shows that in the first place its not a sin to not pay tithe, or is he permitting them to sin by 'robbing God'.
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by phemmyfour: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Gracealone:
The rate at which so many pastors strive to be politically correct and accepted on social media these days scares me.
coward......always afraid to talk
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by chloride6: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Gracealone:

So Much pain in inw post

Stop defrauding people.

The blessings of God are free of charge...

Very free of charge...
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by phemmyfour: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Em5:
That shows that in the first place its not a sin to not pay tithe, or is he permitting them to sin by 'robbing God'.
Its not mandatory
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by jcross19: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Gracealone:
to tell you that they are just business men.
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by duality(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Gracealone:

It's a reflection of their prayer alter. Besides some of them have been captured, they will be speaking like ordinary men.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by Biznex(m): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
So pastor now determine when and when not to pay taxes. Did God give him the order to stop collecting his money for him.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Em5:

Most times I regret why I did not head to the seminary after my secondary education. The shepherds we have are feeding the sheep with wrong information. The pastors of this generation condemn 'the old testament'. They call the old way well forgetting that tithing is not a new testament thing but the "old way thing"
Jesus never collected tithe nor preached about tithe paying. His disciples never collected tithe. They only encouraged a communal life style to enable them grow in love with one another. Even Paul said,' He who does not work should not eat'. Paul was a great apostle of Christ. He was greater than all the GO of the world put together but he was a tent maker by profession. Why didn't he Paul collect tithe and not work because he is an apostle??
MY HEART BLEEDS WHEN I SEE MEN ROBBING POOR PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF GOD.
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Em5:
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by streamsofjoy(f): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Gracealone:

Thank you very much for this comment.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by professore(m): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
damosade:
Sometimes, I wish I write something against our pastors on this forum but it looks as if my pastor is watching me.

Am I brainwashed?
No
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by streamsofjoy(f): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Is he saying that tithe and offering in HIS CHURCH is not an act of worship?
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by honeyB2018: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
I don't think this man, knows what he is talking about. Tithes and offerings, are the instituted at his command or institution?
People just want to show off, so that they can trend. He has no right to do or say what has just said
If I were his members or elders., I will over rule him. This is the best time to give, for those who know the value.
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
honeyB2018:
I don't think this man, knows what he is talking about. Tithes and offerings, are the instituted at his command or institution?
People just want to show off, so that they can trend. He has no right to do or say what has just said
If I were his members or elders., I will over rule him. This is the best time to give, for those who know the value.
That is exactly what He is telling you there! His followers give tithes, and offerings, at his behest!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by Goalnaldo(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
This Pastor is so selfless. My best pastor of the year.
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by Brenn594(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
He'll soon regret what he said.

Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by OKTolu: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nice one pastor
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings by Ochyes: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
A brother needs your help. I am in a "unique" condition condition right now. Please help me and you wouldn't lose your reward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Psalm 23 In Pidgin / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.