Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu (2057 Views)

RE: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
nnamdi kanu did not force anybody to give him money, even the one's he is using was donated to him, so i now wonder why you are so pained by that. Even this your little crusade on nairaland do you think it will change anything?

That's why they call it scam, you don't force someone, you trick them. Intelligent ibos are spreading the good news, I've many Biafra blogs sharing my content tongue

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by History555: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Op remove your lgbo man anus.

1 Like

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

That's why they call it scam, you don't force someone, you trick them. Intelligent ibos are spreading the good news, I've many Biafra blogs sharing my content lol,
what do you intend to acheive with all these you are doing now?
Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yujin:

How transparent is your shitty Nigeria? Why haven't you ask the same for your shithole?

We have DSS and EFCC, what do you have in Biafra, Kanu is Alpha and Omega of Biafra, no body dares him

1 Like

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Yujin(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

We should not be asking question how kanu is spending Nigerians money? If you tolerate nonsense, we don't. On what is he spending $143,000 on monthly?
Ofe.mmanu and bad Belle cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's Biafrans money he's spending not Nigerians. Have you asked how your Nigerians money have been spent by your elected officials? Evil minded people. We shall make sure you perish of heart attack.
Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:
Have you reported the dolt cancelling your post.?
He is not renowned for his intelligence and will be found wanting in issue that require deep thinking such as this that's why he resulted to cancelling posts

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by bigpriik: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

We should not be asking question how kanu is spending Nigerians money? If you tolerate nonsense, we don't. On what is he spending $143,000 on monthly?

Truth be told you are a fool, channel all this your hate to Hausa/fulani that has that has made your wretched and claim to rule you forever.
Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by History555: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Yes, I have but don't let us go there, if Kanu is not embezzling defence fund, why are you are you attacking someone asking questions even if its outsider, shouldn't transparency be part of Biafra conduct/management?

Pls provide evidence of your donation to lpob. Awolowo must be wondering how a yoruba man made himself minister of lgbo affairs

1 Like

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:
Victims of 419 find it difficult to tell their family because of shame.

Those scammed by Kanu are too ashamed to admit he is a fraudster
So they have to keep up the pretense

They need to speak up, many of the old men and women in villages don't know the true colour of Kanu, they are innocent cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Kaduna1stson: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yujin:
If someone who loves Igbos and have demonstrated his love for their welfare says something like this, Igbos may pay attention to him but for a rabid Igbo hater like you, only a cool will give a second thought to the jargons you're writing.
Do you expect us to come discuss our finances before demons? Do you really think we're dumb? You're so stupid to even attempt what you're doing. Go be an advocate for the survival of the Southern Kaduna people who are on the verge of extinct. Igbos are big and formidable enough to manage their affairs.

I feel like crying anytime southern kaduna is mentioned. So sad.
Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Masterkernel1: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

"We" who's we? A Yoruba man asking Kanu how he's spending IPOB money, I may not be one of Kanu's loyalists, but you guys sounds foolish.

You've not asked Nigerian government you voted what they've done with your tax, rather you're asking IPOB what they're doing with their funding, remember to ask Hamas too.

1 Like

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yujin:

Ofe.mmanu and bad Belle cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's Biafrans money he's spending not Nigerians. Have you asked how your Nigerians money have been spent by your elected officials? Evil minded people. We shall make sure you perish of heart attack.

Where is the Biafra? What are you using to pay the scammer? #1000 in Nigeria currency. I need intelligent answer

1 Like

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Uche352(m): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lol@op your really going to die on ipob matter seriously..every ipob member knows how ipob is being run and therefore needs not to answer your stupid question..your calling him a scammer and I hope you know he's had several meetings with top governments of the world and I guess your saying that top governments of the world would not run a background check on him before having him for a meeting.. including un or your now more intelligent than the secret services of the us and isreal.. don't allow hatred to kill you one day
Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by History555: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Where is the Biafra? What are you using to pay the scammer? #1000 in Nigeria currency. I need intelligent answer

A fool does not demand for intelligent answers
Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
History555:

Pls provide evidence of your donation to lpob. Awolowo must be wondering how a yoruba man made himself minister of lgbo affairs

3 months payment consecutively

1 Like

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Yujin(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

We have DSS and EFCC, what do you have in Biafra, Kanu is Alpha and Omega of Biafra, no body dares him
Yes no one dare dares him. In fact we worship him.
So tell us about your dead buhari who even governed you dumbos without an ordinary WAEC certificate.
Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Yujin(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

3 months payment consecutively
I have my own receipts too. We're paying to our own brother. Is it your concern?
Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yujin:

Yes no dare dares him. In fact we worship him.
So tell us about your dead buhari who even governed you dumbos without an ordinary WAEC certificate.

This is not buhari matter, answer the questions

1 Like

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by AhoadaRivers: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Area4Area:
We all know that people like you would be ashamed on seeing this thread, just answer a simple question and you all are busy tossing it all around.

Ewedu muslim mongrel, go hold Tinubu for trouser, na him dey thief una money while you guys chase after agege bread vans as hunger wan kill una. grin

Leave Biafran matter and hold Tinubu, the biggest thief in Africa who you yorubas bow and worship. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Uche352(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tell me why he should leave it alone.. hypocrite
MinorityOpinion:

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Yujin(m): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I'll indulge you today. I've unlimited data and constant electricity while sipping my moet.
Now to your question. If you're a Biafran then I'll respond to you. If you're a journalist I may respond to you but since you're a f.ucking ewedu gobbler, I won't entertain any stupid enquiry from you. You're certainly not my friend and not even neutral.
Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by ahaz: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
muykem:
Very funny OP, if IPOB members are as intelligent as you think Nnamdi Kaun will not continue to scam them.
Mr intelligence the Fulani's have been scamming you since 1945 what have you done about it..you only cliam smart in ipob matter..mugu
Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by ahaz: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

When they don't wanna address their issues always poke nosing into other tribes business, we have decided to handle their business for them too
you are a jobless troll..don't behind poke nosing,you are really justifying your 3000 naira weekly data,I have volunteered to offer you a job but you declined cos I know you are OK with your online hopeless and meaningless job.
Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Yujin(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:
Victims of 419 find it difficult to tell their family because of shame.

Those scammed by Kanu are too ashamed to admit he is a fraudster
So they have to keep up the pretense
We're keeping it up o. Cry us a river.
Meanwhile, fulanis will come for Oshogbo the second time and will overrun it this time around. Your forefathers had some balls to have managed to repel them. You imps of this generation have just two tiny sacs of shit and won't even lift a finger.
Biafra is a Biafran issue and doesn't concern him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Nominates Femi Adesina's Brother, Debo Adesina As Ambassador / Borno Killings: Nigeria At Mercy Of Terrorists, We’re Being Denied Weapons — Lai / Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.