Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu (2069 Views)

RE: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yujin:

I'll indulge you today. I've unlimited data and constant electricity while sipping my moet.
Now to your question. If you're a Biafran then I'll respond to you. If you're a journalist I may respond to you but since you're a f.ucking ewedu gobbler, I won't entertain any stupid enquiry from you. You're certainly not my friend and not even neutral.

All this long talk undecided answer the question

1 Like

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Dreason(m): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
The main purpose of IPOB’s campaign of misinformation is to confuse many Igbos with contradictory lies that will be repeated here and there until Igbos do not know what the truth is. For years, Igbos have allowed IPOB to spread lies that have poisoned the trust between us and the rest of the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

The cutting words of IPOB is worse than a bowstring. While a cut may heal, the cut of the tongue does not. Ultimately, what IPOB has succeeded in doing is stir up hatred between Igbos and the rest of Nigerians. So, I stand bold to state that IPOB is a disease; the lies and venom that they are vomiting through Nnamdi Kanu do not have to make sense to be successful as a disease.

C. Okonkwo

if you chennel the energy in trying to know what tinubu was doing with two bulion van. and what project your useless cuontry spend money on. if u could hold ur leaders responsible u wnt have time to ask a question and still reply your self. if u a
Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by AniOmaa: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Meanwhile while MinorityOpinion is busy obsessing about Ipob, I'm busy fuvking his ashawo mother at home cheesy cheesy grin angry
Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Yes, I have but don't let us go there, if Kanu is not embezzling defence fund, why are you are you attacking someone asking questions even if its outsider, shouldn't transparency be part of Biafra conduct/management?
If you want to know just join the nearest IPOB family in your area.
Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tranquillity360:
If you want to know just join the nearest IPOB family in your area.

They won't tell me, that's why I come online. Tell the world or are u ashamed?
Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

They won't tell me, that's why I come online. Tell the world or are u ashamed?
I won't tell you either,because you have no business with Ipob.

As a yoruba man,you should be thinking About oduduwa.
Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tranquillity360:
I won't tell you either,because you have no business with Ipob.

As a yoruba man,you should be thinking About oduduwa.

You're afraid of Kanu cheesy
Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by omonnakoda: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yujin:

We're keeping it up o. Cry us a river.
Meanwhile, fulanis will come for Oshogbo the second time and will overrun it this time around. Your forefathers had some balls to have managed to repel them. You imps of this generation have just two tiny sacs of shit and won't even lift a finger.
Biafra is a Biafran issue and doesn't concern him.
console yourself with that impotent crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by fuckboys: 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

You're afraid of Kanu cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose / #ENDSARS Protesters Are Useless. How Did APC Win Senatorial election? / Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.