Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? (13348 Views)

What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? / What Is Your Church Theme For 2018? / How Easy Is Inter- Denominational Marriage In Your Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? by i124k(m): 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
owk immediately after lock down �,
Re: What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? by dasparrow: 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
@Post

Tell your pastor that you are leaving the church and then leave. Don't force yourself to remain in a church where you are not experiencing spiritual growth. Ask God for direction on which church to attend.
Re: What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? by God2man2again(m): 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Changing your church is not important, what is important is changing your heart.

Is thine heart right with God?

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? by RealEzee(m): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Make sure you obtain transfer letter from your church before porting to your new church oo, I've Sha said my own.
Btw which church u won sign for sef?
Re: What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jestin:
Say farewell to the church and look for any Catholic Church closer to you. Come back to thank me later
Bros I leave Catholic church go Winner's. And na be last of 7... My mom don dey attend Wednesday communion service once once.
Re: What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? by golddare: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
chelseamann:
Thanks

You are welcome.
Re: What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? by Proudlytips: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Join apc
Re: What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? by joxxy01(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
BackToLife:
What is the use of all these reverse-psychology AntiChrist Topics that this specific evil Mod brings to FP on Sundays?! Sensible people have noticed this lately. There are very sound deeply spiritual Christian writers on NL that their every Sunday write-ups always open people eyes to true Salvation, but looks like Powers that be have warned abd enslaved Lala not to bring them to FP on Sundays anymore. Judgement of God shall soon fall on all those blocking the Light of GOD from reaching souls that urgently need it.
Don't be too wise in your own eyes
Re: What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? by joshmee4real(m): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pls what is the definition of FAMILY CHURCH?
I mean is the church not supposed to be a Family?
I can tell the church isn't that a big church, and you just want where you will be entertained, like its happening in many churches today.
Church is not a place for Entertainment. I advice you remain there and see to how you can expand Gods kingdom on earth by Commiting yourself more to the Work there. EXCEPT if what you are getting from there is not the Truth according to the Scripture. Maybe they paint the Word to suit people. GOD IS NOT A RESPECTER OF PERSONS
Re: What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Like My Pastor will say

" If your Church cannot Change you, Change your Church"

Once you still feel empty, Especially Spirtually in the Church you attend, Rise up and use your legs to Walk out!

It's only you that can deceive yourself! If you are not Getting the Word that you know that will get you prepared for your Eternity, Rise up and use your legs to Walk out! Eternity is a Personal Race.

If position or office or title in church is what is keeping you and your Spirtual life is nothing neither are you Confident of your Eternity! Rise up and use your leg to Walk out!

The position you hold does not guarantee you Eternal Life. A Personal Relationship with JESUS CHRIST is what guarantees you Eternal Life..

Eternity is a Personal Race! Not a Church Race
In fact some people will loose the kingdom of God for being a title holder in church rather than being an ordinary member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jestin:
Say farewell to the church and look for any Catholic Church closer to you. Come back to thank me later
Jesus christ is not interested in your denomination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
labelle123:
. You head get oil
Maybe palmoil undecided
Re: What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? by Righteousness89(m): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
AdeniyiA:

In fact some people will loose the kingdom of God for being a title holder in church rather than being an ordinary member
Hahahaha... My Brother it's sounds funny but you are Absolutely Correct
Re: What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? by labelle123(f): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
mistarsam:
Sis, your dp looks like funaab, colerms . Am I right?
. I'm not
Re: What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? by mistarsam(m): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
labelle123:
. I'm not

It's alright. Cheers
Re: What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? by FGonline: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
chelseamann:
seriously, tell me more
I will change without apology
Re: What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? by Mryacks: 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
chelseamann:
I actually don't have any problem with the church, pastor or any member.
It's just that my heart is no longer in the church, as in, I am just forcing myself to attend it's Sunday services and because of the fact that my heart is not there, I don't enjoy the services unlike before.

Few tips on why I lost interest:
1. The church is too close to my house
2. The environment is quite not presentable
3. It's more of a family church,
4. The way his son( the junior pastor runs the church as if it's his personal business, too authoritative).
Honestly, I totally fell out of love with the church and I wish to change.
So what's the best way to do that without hurting or causing problems??

Go to where you feel comfortable hearing the undiluted word of God...
Re: What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? by labelle123(f): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
mistarsam:

It's alright. Cheers
No qualms

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Greatest Lover Of All Time / Psalm 109: Why Is It In The Bible? / The Logical Fallacies Of Richard Dawkins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.