Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Opinion: Indecent Dressing Is Really One Of The Causes Of Rape - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Opinion: Indecent Dressing Is Really One Of The Causes Of Rape (5196 Views)

Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) / Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Indecent Dressing Is Really One Of The Causes Of Rape by Hoephase: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
BlueAir:
grin see yaba patient on the prowl loose

You rapist you had better change before you get lynched.

Awon she was not decently dressed gang looking for excuses for their perverted behaviour.

This is 2020 no sane mind is falling for that your old hogshit. Rape someone get caught and get barbecue sharply. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Indecent Dressing Is Really One Of The Causes Of Rape by TUANKU(m): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
BrainRider:

There is one thing I learnt about fools; they drag you to their level and beat you.
Am long gone.
Better a fool than a paedophile like you.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Indecent Dressing Is Really One Of The Causes Of Rape by BlueAir: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
sad Only one person has this kind of foolishness in the whole of nairaland.i can guess the ass licking rat behind this moniker
Hoephase:

You rapist you had better change before you get lynched.

Awon she was not decently dressed gang looking for excuses for their perverted behaviour.

This is 2020 no sane mind is falling for that your old hogshit. Rape someone get caught and get barbecue sharply. grin

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Indecent Dressing Is Really One Of The Causes Of Rape by Hoephase: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
BlueAir:
sad Only one person has this kind of foolishness in the whole of nairaland.i can guess the ass licking rat behind this moniker
The only person that is bold enough to you call out your perverted ways. The only person that is bold enough to tell you that there is chances of you passing on your perverted gene to your unborn generation just like your ancestors passed it to you.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Indecent Dressing Is Really One Of The Causes Of Rape by johnkey: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hoephase:

Fool calling others fool. You sound like a rapist trying to blame the victim.

Your ancestors were running around naked before the Arab and white men forced them into clothing.

Are you saying that before the Arabs and white men showed up your ancestors have been raping all the female in your lineage given that they were all naked?

you are the fool here if you can't differentiate between advice and blame, abeg fück off jhor, can't argue with someone of low intellect

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Indecent Dressing Is Really One Of The Causes Of Rape by andyanders: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
BlueAir:
sadWrong. As far as rape is concerned,all reasons for rape go both ways ,both perpetrator and victim. Indecent dressing and poor security measures by victim , psychological deficiency and low self esteem is just one of the many reasons from both sides of the coin.its never wise to aportion blame or solution to one side. Am I seriously going to be lecturing on this simple flexible matter? And op write up is just based to explain how indecent � contributes to it.nothing else

You're on point. You just gave herein what I've had in mind.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Indecent Dressing Is Really One Of The Causes Of Rape by Seetto: 1:58am On Jun 09, 2020
Hoephase:

If you think that indecent dressing is to be blamed then something is really wrong with your thought pattern.

Are you saying that rape was rampant before the colonisers forced your ancestors into wearing clothes? Because back then you ancestors were walking around butt naked unless you want to tell me that rape was the order of the day in your ancestral home back then?

Touting the low statistics from Saudi as an evidence that rape is low there due to style of clothing. Do you know that under sharia if you accuse someone of rape you have to provide 4 male witness that saw the actual penetration. How on earth do you intend to prove it?

If you are thoughtful you would have also consider that maybe the difficulties in prosecuting of offenders in the Saudi might be responsible for the low rate of convicted rapists as against the less stringent law in the USA required to prove guilt of rape.

You guys should think before posting rubbish here unless you are telling us that you are a rape apologists?
You are telling me you are from the ancestors, and can bear witness to how they lived, you need check your brain,

In Sharia, you must provide for witnesses for any crime committed not rape alone, in your myopic mind, the technicality of Sharia has made it possible for Saudi to turned an haven ground for criminals, it is obvious you have a distorted thinking faculty...

I am not surprised you are nudist, for you to attest that indecent dressing is not one of the factor for increase in rape...

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Indecent Dressing Is Really One Of The Causes Of Rape by MisterKennedy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Chinwe4real:

Read again. You seem to misunderstand the meaning of 'self-control'. Synonyms for that word is self-restraint, self-discipline.

When one is drink in the stupid idea of having 'power' over their victim, self discipline flies out of the window.

You need to understand that the term self-control is not just the ordinary meaning you think it is.

What you should take home from this post is this; rapists always have this sense of power. When they can't control the urge or the thoughts, they unleash their demon on the victims.

Two, I never said 'self-control' is the reason for rape. Read again.

Dazzol

Merry Christmas to you dear
Re: Opinion: Indecent Dressing Is Really One Of The Causes Of Rape by igbesachick: 6:13am On May 11, 2022
Goel:

1. Rape is always a rapist's fault even if girl was standing there naked. We all men sitting here have control over our bodies. Why did that idiot turned into an animal and jumped on a female who didn't want him? Only thing we need to know is rape was done, no matter what excuses the criminal gives, he should be hanged.

2. No, Indian dressing code is "in between". Girls mostly wear casual western clothes before marriage and tradional clothes after marriage. New trend is wearing western even after marriage. In fact, Indian traditional clothes are not vary scathy and used as fashion. Saree is considered, used as a glamorous dress like a cocktail.

3. No, Indian rape rate is among lowests in the world. India is just a bit "more decent nation" in self criticism and it will remain a disgrace even of one rape case is there.
Rape is a rare crime in India but we aren't interested in a competition which country has more (or less) number of rapes.

in india, if a girl is raped , her brothers and father will kick her out of the house.

in Hk, girls are always chased by indians around the Chunking Building, a slum for south asian migrants. you indians are born to be rapists, all around the world. DNA decides. education helps little to improve.

if .mainland china is as a "free world" as HK , you guys will come to rape too. thanks for CCP policeman dictatorshop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Indecent Dressing Is Really One Of The Causes Of Rape by Fearlez: 5:40pm On May 11, 2022
TUANKU:
So why do women who are dressed fully covered including putting on a hijab still get raped?
Using your analysis, why does Saudi Arabia even record a rape case since their women are fully covered from head to toe?
Why do we have Hausa girls who dress up with ankara wrapper and head tie still get raped?
Why are minors raped? Cases of toddlers, 2 year olds are raped, is it that their diapers is also indecent dressing?
You the op are such a big idiot, it's quite obvious you are either a rapist or paedophile or even both and going by your name and previous posts am not surprised.
I hope your mother or sister gets raped brutally and let's see if you will still post this rubbish.
Thunder fire you stupid pig.
what a custard-covered brain you have. All emotional like a fat prepubescent girl with pimples. Emo-bitch

Now call me a rapist! Mumu.
Re: Opinion: Indecent Dressing Is Really One Of The Causes Of Rape by Fearlez: 5:58pm On May 11, 2022
xendra:
lies

all these rapist looking for an excuse, it's the laws in Saudi Arabia that reduced rape cases not decent dressing.

Indian women don't wear scanty clothes yet the rape case there is more because there is no law.

So children and babies also get raped because diapers are too scanty abi
what about guys that gets raped? and animals too

all rapist and rapist apologists una no go die well. Oloun
why have the law not reduced armed robbery in Nigeria!

Indians don't practice segregation of the sexes like Saudi Arabia does and their dress are scanty too.
Re: Opinion: Indecent Dressing Is Really One Of The Causes Of Rape by bmdmix14: 8:38pm On May 11, 2022
ayaside:

What will you say about those who dress decently at all times but still get raped? Just asking...
op said one of the cause.
N also loose girls get raped more then decent girls
Re: Opinion: Indecent Dressing Is Really One Of The Causes Of Rape by ayaside(m): 12:51am On May 12, 2022
bmdmix14:
op said one of the cause.
N also loose girls get raped more then decent girls
Yeah. I know. I have heard family members that have raped one of their own. And it's also very common. Just that nobody really talks about it. Was just trying to make OP understand there is no excuse for rape. Indecent dressing or not.
Re: Opinion: Indecent Dressing Is Really One Of The Causes Of Rape by loffyloffy: 2:18am On May 12, 2022
ayaside:

Yeah. I know. I have heard family members that have raped one of their own. And it's also very common. Just that nobody really talks about it. Was just trying to make OP understand there is no excuse for rape. Indecent dressing or not.

Bros check your Maths[left][/left]

A rate 100,000 rapes in a country of 30Om plus people, is less 0.2% in a small country like Saudi Arabia. .that is just basic maths.

Second thing you need to consider is the level of reporting , victims in the US, a open society are more likely to report rape cases than Saudi Arabia..a closed country.

What about rape of servants and immigrants..I am sure you have seen posts by Nigerian that went to middle east to work, how the women are treated like slaves, raped by father and son and never reported.

That is more likely to happen in Saudi than the US.

So u tried..but next time, please do a proper research or at least simple calculation before posting.

While I don't support indecent dressing..it is never a justification for rape.

When a woman say NO, even if she is naked, a man must accept.

Worst case scenario Mastubate
Re: Opinion: Indecent Dressing Is Really One Of The Causes Of Rape by TUANKU(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
Fearlez:
what a custard-covered brain you have. All emotional like a fat prepubescent girl with pimples. Emo-bitch

Now call me a rapist! Mumu.
Rapist...you also double as a paedophile. Die!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS / Lady Makes A Necklace With Her Boyfriend's Sperm (photo) / A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.