Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush (28172 Views)

WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, 4 Others Sail Through First Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2020
mmars:

Right ... Some idiots are still saying she deserves it ..they have already forgotten the incident of Jan 2 2012 i was stalk at home for 2 weeks because of the rise in the price of fuel ...she caused it with her lack of coordination and firmness against corruption

For the first time in Nigeria's history under her watch, Nigeria had to borrow money to pay Federal workers.

People who support her think they have a duty to because she is from their ethnic group.

That is the sad and sorry state of Nigeria today.

If you have to pick someone from that tribe, how about Chukwuma Soludo, the man responsible for the fantastic banking reform that saved Nigeria's banks from crashing during the global meltdown?

4 Likes

Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by sabidey: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2020
Gandollar:
Was she ever in buharis cabinet?
She made it clear then when asked if she could serve the buhari regime if invited, that it would be a NO
show us a proof. The Okonjo Iweala I know has constantly being a critics of the government she served. I have read a lot of memos where she praised PMB's giant steps towards the recovery of our economy through diversification, mining e.t.c
Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2020
TripleOh7:

For the first time in Nigeria's history under her watch, Nigeria had to borrow money to pay Federal workers.

People who support her think they have a duty to because she is from their ethnic group.

That is the sad and sorry state of Nigeria today.

If you have to pick someone from that tribe, how about Chukwuma Soludo, the man responsible for the fantastic banking reform that saved Nigeria's banks from crashing during the global meltdown?
A whole world wide banker advising a country to burrow money to pay salaries instead of depending on the countries treasury GJ regime squandered recklessly
Am confused she is actually dumb and lucky

4 Likes

Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2020
WaveLiion:

You will die in pain. Why she is somebody, you remain nobody. You existence ends on this faceless forum.

Only a fool will protest removal of fuel subsidy in 2012 only to keep quiet in 2020 when fuel are being sold 140 naira with subsidy. You guys fro skull mining Republic are shameless.
Since you are a brain washed dumb fanatic.. You can't see the damage she and GJ did to Nigerias economy
Something yaraduah (May his blessed soul rest in peace) built with is discipline. and fairness ... Your gullible role model and excuse of a president GJ destroyed because of there own personal interests .... I just started my life so my life can't possibly end on this forum like your fathers own did

3 Likes

Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2020
WaveLiion:

Usual narrative from abobaku monkeys. Hating on someone that saved your generation from poverty. Keep hating while she keeps bagging international appointments. Your certificate forger tribes woman has disappeared into oblivion.
Ask your self why she was rejected the position of the president of WB and why Nobody from your ethnic GROUP ever makes it to No 1 position in Nigeria or any where IN THE WORLD even GJ was ijaw which i learnt is not even claiming your smelling ethnic group

2 Likes

Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by LastProphet: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2020
bigtt76:
I will never understand the clamor for regional representation in Nigeria. The deputy DG is from middle belt... What has he attracted to the middle belt from WTO? Same with others in various positions in government - how has their being there benefitted their state or regions? I would love to know.

Appointments should be done based on competence and not sentiments.

We are still mostly primitive people especially the educated ones, educated Africans are a disappointment to education. We are a mentally retarded people so we can continue to complain about why other races treat us as inferiors. My state kogi was ruined by governors from my tribe, then yaya bello from another tribe even came and did worse, so tell me how getting development is connected to any particular tribe? Africa is unfortunate

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by seunmsg(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2020
TripleOh7:
Nominating Okonjo Iweala is a clear testament that bubu is not really fighting corruption.

Otherwise someone like Iweala should be standing trial for the mess that occurred when she was coordinating minister of the economy under the kleptomaniac, Jonathan.

She was nominated because her chances are brighter than that of Agah. Most countries would want to support someone that is familiar to them. Nobody will want to support a candidate that can’t be fully trusted to protect their interest. Okonjo-Iweala is a product of the western controlled Bretton wood institutions so she can be trusted to protect the interest of America and Europe over countries like China and Russia. What is playing out is simply international politics.
Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by johnmartus(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2020
Stop gloating NOI she is a failure and western world agent. I wonder why Buhari listen to western world to control him well I blame Gambari for that.
Redoil:
I am still wondering how bubu drop this woman of vast knowledge and connection from his cabinet and with the help and support of Lagos ibadan expressway journalist who demoted her and promote kemi adeosun.

now let us juxtapos both of them. where is kemi adeosun and where is okonjo iweala?

okonjo iweala helping to solve Nigeria and fix Nigeria problem.

Fulanis under the auspices of Yoruba people have finished Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2020
Redoil:
I am still wondering how bubu drop this woman of vast knowledge and connection from his cabinet and with the help and support of Lagos ibadan expressway journalist who demoted her and promote kemi adeosun.

now let us juxtapos both of them. where is kemi adeosun and where is okonjo iweala?

She (NOI) is not even Igbo!
So shut the fuccck up!
She is from Ogwash in Delta state

Her upbringing and education was influenced by the same ‘Yoruba ’ you want to derogate.

Her parents raised her in Ibadan (as lecturer in University of Ibadan)

4 Likes

Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by Smilingjoe4(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2020
johnmattew:
she is not igbo...she is deltan
is delta a tribe?

2 Likes

Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by Smilingjoe4(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2020
SILVERLINES:
Dr. Iweala rejected Buhari's offer then
Buhari wanted to work with her but she rejected the appointment.
Please don't say what you don't know
thank God she rejected the offer, because by now her name could have been tarnished.

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by MCIU1: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2020
Redoil:
I am still wondering how bubu drop this woman of vast knowledge and connection from his cabinet and with the help and support of Lagos ibadan expressway journalist who demoted Julius Dein Girlfriend and promote kemi adeosun.

Nice one
Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2020
WaveLiion:

See this unletterd dirty abobaku ritual killer from the soured ewedu Republic talking about something that is beyond his brain capacity. You must be a Yoruba Muslim. Yoruba Muslims are usually foolish and are filled with hate towards Igbo.
Pained Human trafficker and drug pusher try to fix the problem in your rotten tribe and stop supporting corrupt practices

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by Kawabonga(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Maybe... just maybe... Bubu is trying to use NOI to get debt cancellation for Nigeria being that he made mention of it some days back....of course we all remember the role she played during OBJ's govt concerning the Paris debt cancellation.

Methinks Bubu is trying to play that card here...cos he never really liked Madam Ngozi from inception...so why nominate her for anything...not minding that he termed her region as (5%ters).

Well.... what do I know?! coolMaybe... just maybe... Bubu is trying to use NOI to get debt cancellation for Nigeria being that he made mention of it some days back....of course we all remember the role she played during OBJ's govt concerning the Paris debt cancellation.

Methinks Bubu is trying to play that card here...cos he never really liked Madam Ngozi from inception...so why nominate her for anything...not minding that he termed her region as (5%ters).

Well.... what do I know?!
Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by pseudaria: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2020
aremuforlife:

How has she solved Nigeria problems? Kemi Adeosun has shown her worth while in office, and we can attest to her performanc. She was just a victim of political witch hunt.

Your ignorance which can be attributed to tribalism can never be cured. It's best to ignore your ilks
Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by WaveLiion: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2020
[
Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by akintunde63: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2020
dre11:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/wto-dg-president-buharis-tactical-change-and-egypts-ambush/

In the end, politics, be it local or global, is a game of interest. Some say, in politics, there's no permanent enemies or friends, but only permanent interest (s). Well, I disagree with them, because interests also change. What you find favorable at a particular time may not be a good option at another time.
For example, the US wants the AfDB president, Akinwumi Adesina, a Nigerian, out by all means, whereas in the case of WTO, they want a Nigerian in, for their own interests.
In conclusion, just as friends and enemies do change, interest also change.
Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by Hangulsaram: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2020
aremuforlife:

How has she solved Nigeria problems? Kemi Adeosun has shown her worth while in office, and we can attest to her performanc. She was just a victim of political witch hunt.
What did Kemi Adeosun do or archived?
Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by MyMouth(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Dangrace01:
Ok

So it's true that Egypt want that position badly. Should Nigeria show brotherly love and give them. I don't know sha.

What I know is one thing for sure

I sell mad cars check profile. Happy Sunday and God bless you
Why should I use my hard earned money to buy a MAD car when I don't want to die yet undecided
Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by uvie66: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2020
Comeooo apart from oil what other good do we trade in the world ?
Re: WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2020
WaveLiion:

As an abobaku monkey, you are doomed. You only achievements will definitely be PhD in ritual killing. The only skill you have is skull mining. You will definitely end up in soka forest as your official operating base. Ezi
I don't have your time this morning dirty igbo boy go to Mandi cwowanus grave and cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River / ​ Full Telegraph Interview With Buhari / Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.