Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

A Little Advice To Our Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Little Advice To Our Ladies (577 Views)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Advice To Our Ladies by Twinkletwin: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2020
Sister,
I understand how disgusting rape is. It really hurts to lose your pussy rights to a scumbag
But............
Why doing it at the expense of your life??
He's ready to kill you if you don't give it to him
And your ready to die cos you won't give it to him
At the end, he forces himself on you and still kills you
You lost double hun, even in your casket you'll regret the decision you took
Yes, the law will catch up with him, he will be caught and hanged to death too. And he will join u in the land of the dead.
But...... Does it make sense for you to die? Even if your killer will also die?
I personally feel death is the best to avoid, cos the kinda bright destiny you have ehhhh.....
I wish you knew the kinda bright future you have, you wouldn't have fought to death to avoid rape. You know, there r many destinies tied to yours. Now you going down, and they'll also grow to nothing, cos it was your destiny to help them grow
Assuming Davido was a female figure, and he lost his life while fighting a rapist, who for help Dremo, Peruzzi, Father DMW, Mayorkun, Kizz Daniel and the rest??
Don't fight to death cos of a rapisttttttt
U forgot you have lovely siblings that will forever miss you??
Parents that will forever mourn at your death?
Allow him have it, its not the end of the world.
U know what they call sacrifice??
Life's not always fair, the default settings of life is that bad will happen frequently more than the good
Learn to adapt to life, no disgrace will remain permanent hun
Genevieve is doing fine now, but she was a mother at 17, there are many others like that. They all turned their scars to STARS
Don't misunderstand me pls, I'm not justifying the act of rape.
I'm only trying to let you understand why you shouldn't die cos of an ignoramus
Thanks
Share if it made an impact.
Re: A Little Advice To Our Ladies by Colb461: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2020
just get ready for bashing from nairaland.
Re: A Little Advice To Our Ladies by Twinkletwin: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2020
Colb461:
just get ready for bashing from nairaland.
Lol so it means our girls should keep getting killed because of rape? And this monsters won't stop
Re: A Little Advice To Our Ladies by Briemode(f): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2020
@OP
Re: A Little Advice To Our Ladies by Colb461: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2020
[quote author=Twinkletwin post=90396679] Lol so it means our girls should keep getting killed because of rape? And this monsters won't stop [/quot..u right to some extent

1 Like

Re: A Little Advice To Our Ladies by donbachi(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2020
Nigerians does not unite to fight a c'mon enemy or enemies.rape is one their few enemies.but today,it has become opinionated.A dey talk anoda thing,B dey talk anoda thing..just imagine dat ur daughter of 2years been raped,with blood dripping like a loosed tap from her private part,with so much pains and with no single strenght to walk.tears pouring from her eyes like rain drops...then,u go no sey rape to one,is rape to all..join let save the next victim today.
Re: A Little Advice To Our Ladies by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Life is not BLACK OR WHITE oga op.
Re: A Little Advice To Our Ladies by Twinkletwin: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2020
Briemode:
@OP
??
Re: A Little Advice To Our Ladies by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2020
Twinkletwin:
Sister,
I understand how disgusting rape is. It really hurts to lose your pussy rights to a scumbag
But............
Why doing it at the expense of your life??
He's ready to kill you if you don't give it to him
And your ready to die cos you won't give it to him
At the end, he forces himself on you and still kills you
You lost double hun, even in your casket you'll regret the decision you took
Yes, the law will catch up with him, he will be caught and hanged to death too. And he will join u in the land of the dead.
But...... Does it make sense for you to die? Even if your killer will also die?
I personally feel death is the best to avoid, cos the kinda bright destiny you have ehhhh.....
I wish you knew the kinda bright future you have, you wouldn't have fought to death to avoid rape. You know, there r many destinies tied to yours. Now you going down, and they'll also grow to nothing, cos it was your destiny to help them grow
Assuming Davido was a female figure, and he lost his life while fighting a rapist, who for help Dremo, Peruzzi, Father DMW, Mayorkun, Kizz Daniel and the rest??
Don't fight to death cos of a rapisttttttt
U forgot you have lovely siblings that will forever miss you??
Parents that will forever mourn at your death?
Allow him have it, its not the end of the world.
U know what they call sacrifice??
Life's not always fair, the default settings of life is that bad will happen frequently more than the good
Learn to adapt to life, no disgrace will remain permanent hun
Genevieve is doing fine now, but she was a mother at 17, there are many others like that. They all turned their scars to STARS
Don't misunderstand me pls, I'm not justifying the act of rape.
I'm only trying to let you understand why you shouldn't die cos of an ignoramus
Thanks
Share if it made an impact.
Dude, what you fail to realize is that it is an instinctive reaction. Victims struggle and try to fight off the Perpetrators, instinctively.
When you are in danger, your brain switches to survival mode. You fight for your life consciously and subconsciously.
Even a prost!tute would fight for her life if targeted by her perpetrator(s).
Can you stay still while an enemy hurts you physically?
Rapists are cowards. Women should learn how to defend themselves by practicing karate, kickboxing and judo in their spare time. Self defense can never be overemphasized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Little Advice To Our Ladies by Twinkletwin: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2020
NockMedia:

Dude, what you fail to realize is that it is an instinctive reaction. Victims struggle and try to fight off the Perpetrators, instinctively.
When you are in danger, your brain switches to survival mode. You fight for your life consciously and subconsciously.
Even a prost!tute would fight for her life if targeted by her perpetrator(s).
Can you stay still while an enemy hurts you physically?
Rapists are cowards. Women should learn how to defend themselves by practicing karate, kickboxing and judo in their spare time. Self defense can never be overemphasized.
I know but if they are 2 or more how can she fight em?
Re: A Little Advice To Our Ladies by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2020
Twinkletwin:
I know but if they are 2 or more how can she fight em?
Bro, do you know that help might just be a stone throw away?
Why get raped and assaulted in silence?
From what I researched, if you allow rapists to have their way with you easily... they'd want to do it again. You become vulnerable and an easy target.
Ladies should make them sweat. They should fight for their DIGNITY and PRIDE.
Re: A Little Advice To Our Ladies by Twinkletwin: 9:08am On Jun 07, 2020
NockMedia:

Bro, do you know that help might just be a stone throw away?
Why get raped and assaulted in silence?
From what I researched, if you allow rapists to have their way with you easily... they'd want to do it again. You become vulnerable and an easy target.
Ladies should make them sweat. They should fight for their DIGNITY and PRIDE.
So it's better to fight and get killed and they will still rape you or injure you?
Re: A Little Advice To Our Ladies by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Biitch are you mad?

Your first paragraph is enough proof that you are just an idiot rambling incoherent nonsense.
Re: A Little Advice To Our Ladies by Freestainworld(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2020
this one pass me, hope to catch a rapist one day, his manhood will turn to barbeque.
Re: A Little Advice To Our Ladies by Twinkletwin: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Biitch are you mad?

Your first paragraph is enough proof that you are just an idiot rambling incoherent nonsense.
how old are you kid?
Re: A Little Advice To Our Ladies by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 07, 2020
Twinkletwin:
how old are you kid?

Older than your IQ.
Re: A Little Advice To Our Ladies by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2020
Twinkletwin:
So it's better to fight and get killed and they will still rape you or injure you?
I fink it is all about your values, and what you hold in high esteem with regards to the victim or target of rape.
If a lady thinks that her body is not worth fighting for, that her pride and dignity that ought to be priceless is not, she should feel free and spread her legs with pleasure.
Imagine not struggling with your rapists and still getting killed by them.
It's better to die with honour than to live a coward. Sometimes the trauma do drive rape victims to acts of self-harm and suicide, if they survived the attacks.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Moment Erica Pushed Away Kiddwaya For Groping Her Boobs (videos) / . / Rape Suspect Caught On CCTV In Delta After Denying The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.