Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government (31920 Views)

The Return Of Fuel Subsidy By Reuben Abati / Gbajabiamila: Obasanjo’s Government Implicated, Executed My Father-In-Law / 'It’s Unfair To Compare Obasanjo’s Government With Buhari’s' - Olujonwo Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by Tabletuner(m): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yungmil:
Sunday ft other topics

Mods today is Sunday yet no single post on religion in front-page.

smh for this generation
Does nl look like a forum that encourages Christianity to yw?
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by Blackmann001: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
spirul77:
na wa sha for Nigerians, we should stop celebrating and applauding mediocrity, I grew up during the obansanjo administration and sorry to say all what you concoted there are just gibberish, the only positive thing out of the many misadventures of the administration was unbundling and privatisation of the Telecom sector, I see you defending them from the context of being a leader not an easy task, I'm surprised seeing this, it's not easy being a leader yet they campaigned twice and attempted to for the third time, so Siemens, Halliburton and Co should be swept under the carpet because same is happening in this govt and when another govt takes over from this one will shouldnt talk about the ills of this govt because the one that would take over from them would also be doing same? Which average Nigerian doesn't kNow coja was a leaway to embezzle funds? With the billions of dollars spent on power and you are defending them by saying they bought 13 turbines, the question is despite the billions and turbines, did the power situation improve? The answer is emphatic NO!!! But we plunged into more darkness and the billions looted and atiku coming out to say oshiomhole stopped his govt from removing subsidy is laughable, oshiomhole was able to stop them from removing subsidy but couldn't stop them from giving themselves licenses to build world class private universities while our public schools were successfully turned to mushrooms by the same govt, I never knew oshiomhole was even that powerful to have stopped them from removing subsidy, these are just excuse upon excuse from past lazy and curroption laden politicians aiming to continue where they stopped looting.

NO one supports corruption.. ND no one fought corruption more than the abused PDP... Edo state, bayelsa, delta state, plateau state ND a lot of biznessmen like nwude, ade bendel, Fred ajuwah.. Etc ND lots more were arraigned ND convicted by ur so called very corrupt ppl... Orji uzo Kalu was pinned down but released by ur blessed party.. Yes, dey didn't fight them all.. But the intent was huge as two anti corruption agencies were set upp which nigeria depends upon till now.

I repeat coja was a success... Only u guyz know wot was stolen from it... Du u know evn if ur sent from God to lead Nigerians ND ur genuine abt it.... Dey will still say ur a thief..? It's I. The blood of followers to reason that way.

Du u know d difficulty in purchase ND installation ND operating a turbine plant..? Plz Google ND ask the cost of a plant.. Giant size, den multiply by 13. Remember cost of installation ND maintainable they were all in the contract. Cost of more than 100,000 transformers obj bought... Du u know that in 2007 wen obj left anti obj politicians like u.. Gains power to national assembly ND fiercely investigated the power sector under him..? That's was where the 16billion quotation came from... And guess waht dey came out with... A sorry for false accusations!. Plz follow things from. Logical conclusion ND stop statement based on hear say........ Also take ur time to know y power can't b fixed in naija.. Cuz I know it can't... Dont b too hasty to blame cuz it's easy to do so

Leme ask u a simple question. Do u sincerely believe that all ASUU struggles with the govt is for a good course for the students betterment..?
If no, thenis ASUU not strong enough as we hv seen to bend govt to do their bidding..? Do u know that ASUU forced govt to mk break their standard of 65years retirement age for civil servant to exempt lectures who ASUU argued ND won that theirs b raised to 70years...now is that one a good tin too..? Does it mean you d aspiring lecturers will die looking for work..? Ow is ASUU govt..?

You see its very easy to criticize.. U support oshiomole whom obj sat down to explain numerous times how nigeria will benefit from privatization of the upstream oil sector.. ND he was against it. Deceiving the masses with cheap fuel ND gaining fame for foolishness ND instead of u to b angry at him. Now that u realised.. U continue to hold to ur blind argument.....

Well, we all went to skl.. But all of us use our mind.. U can go ahead and conti ue to believe everyone in leadership is abt stealing till one day u get into a position of leadership urself.. Not necessarily in politics.. Den u will know how it feels doing ur best ND being called a thief.....

Iweala, soludo, el_rufai, ribadu, ezekwesili, adesina, Owen ramson, OBJ, berth. Nnaji, Jonathan, Dora etc are all tigers in the duties to uplift Nigeria in all sincerity... Sit there ND continue to allow ur new found love of a deceitful party fool u... It's allfor the detriment of our children.......
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by leokid866: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
seunmsg:
PDP was in power for 16 years and all through, it was Oshiomole that prevented them from removing subsidy even though Oshiomhole left NLC since 2006.

Oshiomhole was able to stop them from removing subsidy but was unable to stop them from looting COJA funds, Nitel/Pentascope deal, bankrupting Nigeria airways, selling Delta steel company valued at over $3b to cronies at around $180million, spending $16billion on power without anything to show for it, Malabu, Halliburton, I-gate, siemen, Dasuki-gate scandals etc.

The shamelessness of Atiku and those supporting him is really appalling. These guys think Nigerians are stupid, right?
It's not his fault he knows he has an audience in the se, that's why he has to keep feeding their inability to think properly otherwise 2023 they might not remember who he is.
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by ajailer(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
but nobody wanted the subsidy removed during the time oshiomole's NLC was tackling obj govt. majority of ppl were worried that if the govt. should remove subsidy then, ordinary Nigerians would not be able to afford the price petrol will be sold for(which I must say was due to ignorance because now that it has been removed, we will still pay for it)

if subsidy had been removed then, atiku would have been a beneficiary cos he was in the system but now he has another opinion which to me is being two faced.
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by dotedote: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
And what has religion ever given you other than hope.
So bad that you can't take it to grocery stores for exchange.

Yungmil:
Sunday ft other topics

Mods today is Sunday yet no single post on religion in front-page.

smh for this generation
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by Blackmann001: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
grandstar:
If true, I expect the price of oil petrol to hit around N200. The deregulation will do wonders for the Nigerian economy.

Atiku should not be bitter. Oshiomole acted in sheer ignorance. Like many, he used to think it does not cost a penny to provide a subsidy.

It was when he became governor and had to live within a budget he later realized was a pittance did he realize that governments did not have an inexhaustible amount of revenue.

His case was that of a bachelor giving his married friend advice.

Brother u are very wrong... Oshiomole was very well educated by Iweala on a one on one meeting with stake holders of labor.. On the importance of privatization of oil sector for the country ND evn promised them palliative for the ppl to ease the impending hardship...

They set up the palliatives.. Which is wot u constantly see those that.. Buses whose written... " federal urban mass transit" Buses. Those. Buses where sold to drivers at subsidized rate hence their t-fare is quite cheaper.......... At oshodi those days crowd's of ppl wait for it arrival to journey Tru to mile 2 at cheaper rates....... Oshiomole was highly deceitful....
I hated him since 2003 wen I understood economy ND how its supposed to b runned
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by prigoz(m): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Karlifate:
When NLC still hold FG by their balls.
Now, they're vegetables.
Fear of DSS by lawless APC is beginning of wisdom
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by otis28h(m): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Which kind of patriotic talk is this,
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by Blackmann001: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
3Ceagle:
People kick against government policies because, our governments have never be sincere and open with their policies. Secondly lack of senstization and official corruption. Since the common man cannot be convinced on how he will get the benefit, then the likes of Osho baba will turn to heros and also smile to the bank.
So most times government creates accidental and opportunist leaders due to trust issue.

Bro...Govt have bee. Excessively open with their policies.. How did I know all wot I knew.. From age 14..i could detail u every of the govt policies then... And everyone wonders how I knew them.. They are all in the news.. The thing is youth prefer rumours ND watching.music.....nd then shout no one told them.......
Av watched all films that there is to watch which was made in 2019 down to 2010...but dt doesn't stop me from consuming a dose of news bulletin a day. If not for nairaland.... Many big mouthed ppl wouldn't even know the presidents name.....

On being sincere..... Only APC has been a lieing govt for a long time now... Obj, Jonathan ruled did u see then biuld hospital of 2qbillion naira in their state..? No, dey didn't cuz nigeria is not a one place country.. But the fool at the villa is stuck in the 70's mentality ND idiots online are supporting him.................. I sincerely know it will never b well again for Nigeria. Till rapture takes place...............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by Karlifate: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
prigoz:
Fear of DSS by lawless APC is beginning of wisdom
Na so.

Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by leokid866: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
Blackmann001:

NO one supports corruption.. ND no one fought corruption more than the abused PDP... Edo state, bayelsa, delta state, plateau state ND a lot of biznessmen like nwude, ade bendel, Fred ajuwah.. Etc ND lots more were arraigned ND convicted by ur so called very corrupt ppl... Orji uzo Kalu was pinned down but released by ur blessed party.. Yes, dey didn't fight them all.. But the intent was huge as two anti corruption agencies were set upp which nigeria depends upon till now.

I repeat coja was a success... Only u guyz know wot was stolen from it... Du u know evn if ur sent from God to lead Nigerians ND ur genuine abt it.... Dey will still say ur a thief..? It's I. The blood of followers to reason that way.

Du u know d difficulty in purchase ND installation ND operating a turbine plant..? Plz Google ND ask the cost of a plant.. Giant size, den multiply by 13. Remember cost of installation ND maintainable they were all in the contract. Cost of more than 100,000 transformers obj bought... Du u know that in 2007 wen obj left anti obj politicians like u.. Gains power to national assembly ND fiercely investigated the power sector under him..? That's was where the 16billion quotation came from... And guess waht dey came out with... A sorry for false accusations!. Plz follow things from. Logical conclusion ND stop statement based on hear say........ Also take ur time to know y power can't b fixed in naija.. Cuz I know it can't... Dont b too hasty to blame cuz it's easy to do so

Leme ask u a simple question. Do u sincerely believe that all ASUU struggles with the govt is for a good course for the students betterment..?
If no, thenis ASUU not strong enough as we hv seen to bend govt to do their bidding..? Do u know that ASUU forced govt to mk break their standard of 65years retirement age for civil servant to exempt lectures who ASUU argued ND won that theirs b raised to 70years...now is that one a good tin too..? Does it mean you d aspiring lecturers will die looking for work..? Ow is ASUU govt..?

You see its very easy to criticize.. U support oshiomole whom obj sat down to explain numerous times how nigeria will benefit from privatization of the upstream oil sector.. ND he was against it. Deceiving the masses with cheap fuel ND gaining fame for foolishness ND instead of u to b angry at him. Now that u realised.. U continue to hold to ur blind argument.....

Well, we all went to skl.. But all of us use our mind.. U can go ahead and conti ue to believe everyone in leadership is abt stealing till one day u get into a position of leadership urself.. Not necessarily in politics.. Den u will know how it feels doing ur best ND being called a thief.....

Iweala, soludo, el_rufai, ribadu, ezekwesili, adesina, Owen ramson, OBJ, berth. Nnaji, Jonathan, Dora etc are all tigers in the duties to uplift Nigeria in all sincerity... Sit there ND continue to allow ur new found love of a deceitful party fool u... It's allfor the detriment of our children.......
Wait so you are telling me all 13 turbines were install but we still have a problem with power or are you saying theyou were bought but could not be installed because we couldn't afford to maintain them.....just need to be clear on this........
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by ojbaba95(m): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Atiku again Oshiomole frustrated subsidy removal during OBJ/Atiku tenure.....really? Your methods and sincerety did!!!

For so many that might have forgotten, OBJ/Atiku hike fuel price like six times.

Price was increased from 17 Naira all the way to 75 Naira, even in the face of fervent Labour resistance, so which subsidy was Atiku talking about?

Or are we supposed to have been buying Petrol @200Naira/litre then?

Simple fact was Atiku being in charge of Privatisation wasn't allowed to sell NNPC to his friends like he said last year.

Unfortunately for Atiku, most of the Federal Government Companies sold then were nothing to write-home about today, NITEL, Nigeria Airways come to mind every time.

Yes NNPC still have several issues management wise but no pointer if privatised then would have boom today.

Privatisation is not bad in anyway but for essential services , there are market conditions that should be in place before throwing the public into the hands of Capitalists otherwise untold hardship is imminent.

After years of perpetual increase in fuel price, OBJ/ATIKU Admin granted licence to build refinery to Dangote at the twilight but was reversed by succeeding PDP govt.

The difference between now and then was that many refineries are coming up, modular and large scales like Dangote, that is no scarcity and monopoly are likely to surface anytime soon.

Conclusively, OBJ/Atiku should have followed same procedures of telcos deregulation where MTN, Econet and later Glo were licensed and already building infrastructures before NITEL was handed over to MTEL or whatever then, even though original NITEL is epileptic today and Nigeria Air is no longer existing.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by wiseoneking: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
seunmsg:
PDP was in power for 16 years and all through, it was Oshiomole that prevented them from removing subsidy even though Oshiomhole left NLC since 2006.

Oshiomhole was able to stop them from removing subsidy but was unable to stop them from looting COJA funds, Nitel/Pentascope deal, bankrupting Nigeria airways, selling Delta steel company valued at over $3b to cronies at around $180million, spending $16billion on power without anything to show for it, Malabu, Halliburton, I-gate, siemen, Dasuki-gate scandals etc.

The shamelessness of Atiku and those supporting him is really appalling. These guys think Nigerians are stupid, right?
And all this figure you and your APC are dishing out since 5yrs, you have not gotten a single conviction because of enormous corruption in this govt. 5yrs of total disaster is now a child's play to the 16yrs of pdp corruption. Your mr integrity hired dozens of SAN to defend his forged certificate. I hope you are not a foreigner in Nigeria to have not observed the ditch your Bubu saviour has caged Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by bluecircle470: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Oshiomole is crooked and one of the evils of this country, right from during the Military regime till this current Democratic dispensation. He is a 2 faced lying demon. It took so long for people to figure that out.

angry

Now you all are just getting to know. Both Atiku, oshiomole, wike, tambuwa, etc... are all demons
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
APC and PDP... Over to you. grin

2023 zoo campaigns about to begins.

But not in Biafraland.
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by leokid866: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Blackmann001:

Bro...Govt have bee. Excessively open with their policies.. How did I know all wot I knew.. From age 14..i could detail u every of the govt policies then... And everyone wonders how I knew them.. They are all in the news.. The thing is youth prefer rumours ND watching.music.....nd then shout no one told them.......
Av watched all films that there is to watch which was made in 2019 down to 2010...but dt doesn't stop me from consuming a dose of news bulletin a day. If not for nairaland.... Many big mouthed ppl wouldn't even know the presidents name.....

On being sincere..... Only APC has been a lieing govt for a long time now... Obj, Jonathan ruled did u see then biuld hospital of 2qbillion naira in their state..? No, dey didn't cuz nigeria is not a one place country.. But the fool at the villa is stuck in the 70's mentality ND idiots online are supporting him.................. I sincerely know it will never b well again for Nigeria. Till rapture takes place...............
Please if you are going to rain curses, rain on you and your kin and leave the rest of the nation out of it, other presidents did not build hospitals in their state, did you see the mansion jona built in bayelsa or the library obasanjo built in abeokuta that now lies empty, at least this one thought to bring Healthcare to his people and God knows they could use it, of which this is the first I'm hearing of this.....do you have any links?
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by Blackmann001: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
leokid866:

Wait so you are telling me all 13 turbines were install but we still have a problem with power or are you saying theyou were bought but could not be installed because we couldn't afford to maintain them.....just need to be clear on this........

All were purchased on a contract of sell, install ND maintain for two years.. Which is a very huge cost... But we paid....

Now the p is that obj installed only four B4 his te ure finished.. Yar'adua was severely pushed ND accused of doing obj bids by tinubu ND Co.. He felt the pressure.. ND mny anti obj politicians from other party gain entry into the national assembly ND instituted a prob of the sector.. It took dem one year to finish the probe by which time the contract for I stalkatiin ND manintainace expired... They continue to b at the port Har o court port ND rotted away....

Even whe. He was being probed.. Obj beeged them to hasten the Installation ND operation of these turbine.. UT dey were bent on probe B4 nu budget for operations in that sector will b approved by Nass..... That was the end of the turbine....

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by olumike001(m): 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
seunmsg:

Atiku brought up the discussion simply to downplay the decision of the Buhari administration on the removal of fuel subsidy. The intention was politics and nothing else. Oshiomhole strongly supported the removal of fuel subsidy during the Jonathan administration. He campaigned for it passionately during the townhall meeting that was held to explain the motive for the decision by Jonathan. So, why didn’t Atiku talk about Oshiomhole’s support for the policy of his intention is not to score cheap political points?
Exactly that was one of the reason APC later came into play,it's pure politics many of them shouting change/next level went against during Jonathan era.
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by Blackmann001: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
leokid866:

Please if you are going to rain curses, rain on you and your kin and leave the rest of the nation out of it, other presidents did not build hospitals in their state, did you see the mansion jona built in bayelsa or the library obasanjo built in abeokuta that now lies empty, at least this one thought to bring Healthcare to his people and God knows they could use it, of which this is the first I'm hearing of this.....do you have any links?

It was in the news yestaday.... Mind u, those building by the ex-leaders were personal building just like. Bubu hv personal stuffs too... But he didn't invest a dime in health care aside normal polio, ND those normal stuffs.... But only in his village
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by leokid866: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
ojbaba95:
Atiku again Oshiomole frustrated subsidy removal during OBJ/Atiku tenure.....really? Your methods and sincerety did!!!

For so many that might have forgotten, OBJ/Atiku hike fuel price like six times.

Price was increased from 17 Naira all the way to 75 Naira, even in the face of fervent Labour resistance, so which subsidy was Atiku talking about?

Simple fact was Atiku being in charge of Privatisation wasn't allowed to sell NNPC to his friends like he said last year.

Unfortunately for Atiku, most of the Federal Government Companies sold then were nothing to write-home about today, NITEL, Nigeria Airways come to mind every time.

Yes NNPC still have several issues management wise but no pointer if privatised then would have boom today.

Privatisation is not bad in anyway but for essential services , there are market conditions that should be in place before throwing the public into the hands of Capitalists otherwise untold hardship is imminent.

After years of perpetual increase in fuel price, OBJ/ATIKU Admin granted licence to build refinery to Dangote at the twilight but was reversed by succeeding PDP govt.

The difference between now and then was that many refineries are coming up, modular and large scales like Dangote, that is no scarcity and monopoly are likely to surface anytime soon.

Conclusively, OBJ/Atiku should have followed same procedures of telcos deregulation where MTN, Econet and later Glo were licensed and already building infrastructures before NITEL was handed over to MTEL or whatever then, even though original NITEL is epileptic today and Nigeria Air is no longer existing.
People don't understand this, atiku kept saying he will sell NNPC.....a whole NNPC that is one of the key agencies that determines our income as a nation and they all kept shouting his name like he was the next best thing since bread, never once asking what conditions and market blocks would be put in place to ensure that the private body doesn't take advantage of the citizen and country as whole, what instruments would be put in place to guard against market shocks and shortfalls, none of them asked this questions but we're quick to line up behind him, even me with the little economics I learnt in school if they sell NNPC to me before the end of the year I assure you I would do all in my power to make sure Nigerians are buying fuel at 500 Naira per litter. I mean if you are going to be stupid of enough to do such why shouldn't I take advantage.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by Blackmann001: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
ojbaba95:

You got a lot of things twisted.... But u tried anyways...... UT read harder on economics
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Atiku should stop blaming Oshiomole.

Fact is, subsidy has not gone, till now, because it is poltically expensive for subsidy to go.

GEJ tried to remove subsidy in 2012, and not only did he get street protests, the opposition was able to piggyback on the public opprobium to remove him from office in 2015.

Even Buhari that is removing fuel subsidy is doing so because his finance people have told him point blank (I guess) THAT there is no more money in the kitty. Either subsidy goes, or we sell our country to the IMF and the CHinese in two years time. For a song. Also, it's his second term. He ain't coming back for round 3. So, take the unpopular decisions now, and blame covid19.

Nigerians don't want subsidy to go. That's why it is being removed by stealth, and even then, I doubt the government is sincere about it. For all we know, there are probably protests comming up in August, or Spetember, when people wake up and discover that PMS is N190 per liter, or more.

Even then, at the end of the day, subsidy must go. I did not like GEJ, or any PDP leader, (and I don;t even like APC much, they are the mirror image of PDP, plus Bubu is not the answer)...but right now, for increased jobs and increased investment, and for new refienreis, and for NNPC to have the cash to fix exisiting refienreis, and build new ones, so that we don't have Dangote monopoly in our oil sector....oil subsidy MUST GO. GEJ was right in 2012, and Bubu for once (if he is serious) is right now. Subsidy must go. Oil price is too low for us to earn a revenue to support it.
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by Otsam(m): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Racoon:
Imagine Oshiomole of the good old labour days have today become the monster Capone.The labour days khaki wearing was just a grand deception.I only have respect for the days of late Micheal Imodu, Pascal Baful

It baffles me when people think Oshiomhole has the interest of the masses. I says it to whoever cares to listen, the man has lost his place in my good book since his days in NLC. He will declare strike in Benin or Abuja all for you to hear on the news in the next five days that “comrade from UK/USA has called on labor to suspend strike. He would never be around while suspending after holding the government to ransom. The short man pushed Obasanjo to sign some bills into law that places the civil servants in a tight condition and at the mercy of government. So I have never been surprised whenever he comes up with any controversial issue when he joined APC he has never for once had interest of anybody be it party or country or even his employer, his just a businessman.
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by adenigga(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
ursullalinda:
Don't mind that wicked man that made us believe in labour......not knowing the man was a scam.......when your face reflects your heart......sad

You are on point!

Can we spot the difference?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by MisterGrace: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
seunmsg:

He didn't say the entire PDP reign.

Learn to pay attention to details.

You need it.
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by yemclef(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Oshiomole is an unrepentant pathological scammer.
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by odinga1of: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Karlifate:

Many Nigerians love to decieve themselves. PDP & APC are thesame, it's not the name of the party BUT the personalities of the individuals in the party.
If PDP clinch Federal power in 2023, many APC politicians will decamp to PDP & vice-versa.

Thanks sir for getting my point. The guy I quoted is an APC Tinubu loyalist.
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by leokid866: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Blackmann001:

It was in the news yestaday.... Mind u, those building by the ex-leaders were personal building just like. Bubu hv personal stuffs too... But he didn't invest a dime in health care aside normal polio, ND those normal stuffs.... But only in his village
First because if the lock down I've been stuck to the news channels, through yesterday I didn't come across such on TVC or Channels, and I also read punch yesterday and didn't come across this, if you have the link please forward, second in a time like this building hospitals in his state is something to clap about as our health sector is currently strained. P.s other states have been building new and modifying their hospitals due to our current situation. Secondly have you seen our Healthcare budget? It's about 44 billion Naira, granted due to budget review it might come down and its still lower than defence but thats still a lot of money so what do you want from him again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 / Policemen Kill Okada Man In Ilaro, Ogun, Riot Breaks Out / Amina Mohammed Goes Jogging This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.