Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Was A Fake Native Doctor Because Of Hunger. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was A Fake Native Doctor Because Of Hunger. (497 Views)

95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was A Fake Native Doctor Because Of Hunger. by skimena: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2020
I just feel like sharing this my life experience with my fellow romantic nairalanders. This may not be the right thread but I beg for pardon as I want my guys here to see this. A day I will never forget in my life. There was a time in my life that things were so rough financially. To feed then was a thoug of war. one day I was just on my own thinking about my life and where my lunch was going to come from that faithful day when a distant friend came and was complaining bitterly of a particular guy who always intimidated him. I then told him that I can help him out with a supernatural power (jas) called pick n light or slap n fall. that with these, he can fight and defeat that particular guy who was intimidating him. my guy suddenly became interested and asked me to do it for him. I told him that it wasn't free and I charged him a certain amount. To my surprise he brought the money and asked me to do it for him. Deep down in me I don't know how to do it neither do I even have such power in me. I've not even seen anyone using such power but I've heard of it. so I was confused when I saw that this my friend was really interested. I just couldn't tell him I wasn't serious about what I told him because I really need the money. my brain started booting very fast on what to do so as to collect the money. within a split of seconds I came up with an idea. I told him to go and buy me razor blade. my friend walked away majestically to the nearby shop. I used that as a means to send him away so I can quickly prepare myself. then I ran to look for a piece of charcoal and I grind it to powder form. when he came I used the blade he bought to give him 7 cuts in his back and used the powder to rub it. I told him to go and conquer that from today u are declared a warrior. any body u fight u will defeat. then he left. my guy was very happy and I was paid for a job well done. Some days later when I saw this guy coming I was busy looking for the nearest short cut to escape because I know say yawa don gas. maybe my guy must have been giving the severe beating of his life and probably he's coming to vent the anger on me. Lo and behold my guy had already seen me and he started praising me, thanking me that the (jas) I gave him really worked. he said he went to fight the troublesome guy that always intimidated him and that he gave the guy the beating of his life. my brothers and sisters I open my eyes and mouth I nor fit close am. I was looking at this my friend without knowing what to say knowing fully well that what I did was just a jamboree. That was my first and last time I took that kind of risk. I have since beg God for Mercy but I don't know how to open up to my friend that what I did for him was fake and that it was his natural power he used in fighting that guy. please advise me. is it necessary to confess or I should just let the sleeping dog lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was A Fake Native Doctor Because Of Hunger. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Lol, I can't relate but I understand why you did this, it's not good though.
Anyway, it all depends on the type of person your friend is, if you know he'll forgive you without ever revenging then please tell him and also refund his money but if he's quick to anger and will take drastic measures against you then keep it to yourself.
Go and sin no more brother, no one is without sin. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Fake Native Doctor Because Of Hunger. by Dollywood(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2020
Smh, Since he wasn't beaten and even defeated the so called bully he won't be mad at you, Perhaps you guys will laugh off it.
Re: I Was A Fake Native Doctor Because Of Hunger. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Both the fake and the "real" one. This is what they do. It's all in the mind

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Fake Native Doctor Because Of Hunger. by simplepee(f): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2020
May God forgive you for scamming your friend.
Lazy youth.
Re: I Was A Fake Native Doctor Because Of Hunger. by Ferdinandu(m): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2020
This is the exact same strategy pastors use to obtain all the Tithes and offering, seed from the sheep because it is all about telling some people that there is an extra terrestrial power guiding them for them to release their inner strength to achieve what ordinarily they can't without that push. OP you deserve your pay even more for what you did for your friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was A Fake Native Doctor Because Of Hunger. by Collins0609(m): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2020
Wow... Maybe u really have the power.. Maybe u should seek out ur history and d history of ur ancestors.. Or u are blessed with d power of the tongue

1 Like

Re: I Was A Fake Native Doctor Because Of Hunger. by Lyydia(f): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Lol, this is funny! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know,na Force? / Is Love Enough To Stop You From Cheating On Your Spouse? / What Does Tickling Someone Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.