Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Is Love Enough To Stop You From Cheating On Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Enough To Stop You From Cheating On Your Spouse? (500 Views)

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Enough To Stop You From Cheating On Your Spouse? by kinglaxon: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Okay, yes, you found the One, yes you love him to bits and you would never ever cheat on him, but answer me this, you cheating spouses, even you non-cheating spouses... Do you honestly think that the fact that you love him guarantees than in a moment of carelessness, indispline, temptation, and even misguided confidence, you would be able to not cheat? Essentially, my question is 'Is Love Enough to guarantee you&ll Never cheat on your spouse? And if not what extra ingredients are needed?
Re: Is Love Enough To Stop You From Cheating On Your Spouse? by yanabasee1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
No matter the level of you you have for someone, it can never stop you from cheating on your spouse.....

But, discipline and commitment will make you to not cheat.....

If you love, you love and will provide happiness and any slightest chance and wouldn't want to hurt the person by not cheating right before them...So you'd likely want to do that behind their consent.....

But commitment and discipline will have you know that doing going behind them to cheat on them is wrong and will have your conscience checked!!!!
Re: Is Love Enough To Stop You From Cheating On Your Spouse? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
LOVE/RESPECT/COMMITMENT/CARE for your partner and/or the relationship you guys have, would stop any person from cheating...

1 Like

Re: Is Love Enough To Stop You From Cheating On Your Spouse? by yomi007k(m): 2:03am On Aug 24, 2020
I am not cheating means I am not cheating. Call it Love, dumb, commitment whatever.

Shey cheating dey upgrade my bank account ni?

Nonsense.
Re: Is Love Enough To Stop You From Cheating On Your Spouse? by dukeprince50: 5:18am On Aug 24, 2020
love can't help you be with one partner all through ur life and cheating on ur partner doesn't mean u don't love them, intact just because u love someone does not mean u will not fall in love with another person, use ur head to work on ur relationship not ur heart, it works because of our emotional maturity, self discipline and empathic intelligence, there will be a time wen u will see more beautiful, rich, handsome and more ambitious person than the one u are currently with. wen that time comes, love will not help you. only Self control will. Emotional intelligence will come to ur rescue and commitment will always help you be on track, with all these traits, no matter how u feel for someone, the person u are with will rank first in ur life.
Happily married couples also see better people than the ones they married, they feel funny too but understanding that ur relationship comes first is ur greatest arsenal, I can fall in love with u but building a relationship takes more than that, it takes more than sex, fine jaw, dimples, cute smiles, nice hips etc.
Building a relationship is never about love but commitment and intelligence.
Just find someone and commit to the person.
Re: Is Love Enough To Stop You From Cheating On Your Spouse? by SavageResponse(m): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2020
kinglaxon:
Okay, yes, you found the One, yes you love him to bits and you would never ever cheat on him, but answer me this, you cheating spouses, even you non-cheating spouses... Do you honestly think that the fact that you love him guarantees than in a moment of carelessness, indispline, temptation, and even misguided confidence, you would be able to not cheat? Essentially, my question is 'Is Love Enough to guarantee you&ll Never cheat on your spouse? And if not what extra ingredients are needed?

No
Re: Is Love Enough To Stop You From Cheating On Your Spouse? by paulolee(m): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2020
love is never enough...some people are serial cheaters and see no wrong or bad about cheating, for me it all depends on mindset..

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Broke My Trust & Our Marriage Because Of Her Ex Boyfriend / A Man Pregnanted His Daughter / Home Remedies To Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.