Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) (68657 Views)

Adelabu Street Surulere After A Heavy Rainfall Today / Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain / Lekki Garden, Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rain (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Farki: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Meaning Oduduwa is not the progenitor of the yoruba race.

Anyway, it doesn't change the fact that Ijebu traced their origin to Sudan. The Ijebus are not Yorubas...

FACT

I am sure you forgot what happened during the National Conference of 2013 where abroginal Lagosians refused to be lumped together with Yorubas (Oyo descendants )

Oduduwa was king of Ife which predates the Oyo empire. All Yorubas including the Ijebus trace their origins to Ife.
The idea that Ijebus are from Sudan is a modern fabrication.
Again you have come distorting the truth, who are the aboriginal Lagosians and show me the video where they said that.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.ajol.info/index.php/afrrev/article/view/72290/61223&ved=2ahUKEwj2vcPU5vHpAhUPlxQKHc01DE8QFjAMegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2IefI_tKfeCTkFReHRaRnI&cshid=1591605009305
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by OFFICIAL336: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2020
Farki:

Oduduwa was king of Ife which predates the Oyo empire. All Yorubas including the Ijebus trace their origins to Ife.
The idea that Ijebus are from Sudan is a modern fabrication.
Again you have come distorting the truth, who are the aboriginal Lagosians and show me the video where they said that.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.ajol.info/index.php/afrrev/article/view/72290/61223&ved=2ahUKEwj2vcPU5vHpAhUPlxQKHc01DE8QFjAMegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2IefI_tKfeCTkFReHRaRnI&cshid=1591605009305
Abroginal Lagos are the Ijebus, Aworis, Egun and Eko.

Ijebus are not from Ife. They have some history and intermarry but are not from Ife.

Go and read up on the British-Ijebu war and the role mercenaries from Ibadan played to decimate the once glorious Ijebu Kingdom.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Farki: 10:01am On Jun 08, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Abroginal Lagos are the Ijebus, Aworis, Egun and Eko.

Ijebus are not from Ife. They have some history and intermarry but are not from Ife.

Go and read up on the British-Ijebu war and the role mercenaries from Ibadan played to decimate the once glorious Ijebu Kingdom.

Ijebus and Aworis are Yorubas, Eguns are descendants of Dahomey refugees and traders who mixed with the Yorubas and 'Eko' is the Edo name for Lagos Island, the people who live there are Ìsàlẹ̀ Èkó who are also Yoruba.

I don't know what concerns Ibadan mercenaries with the ethnicity of Ijebus.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by OFFICIAL336: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2020
Farki:

Ijebus and Aworis are Yorubas, Eguns are descendants of Dahomey refugees and traders who mixed with the Yorubas and 'Eko' is the Edo name for Lagos Island, the people who live there are Ìsàlẹ̀ Èkó who are also Yoruba.

I don't know what concerns Ibadan mercenaries with the ethnicity of Ijebus.
Ijebus, Aworis and Eguns are not Yorubas. Eko are the only aboriginal Yorubas in Lagos.

Ibadan mercs joined Hausas in the British violent onslaught against Ijebus in the British-Ijebu war
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Farki: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Ijebus, Aworis and Eguns are not Yorubas.

You can repeat a lie many times that does not make it true.
OFFICIAL336:

Ibadan mercs joined Hausas in the British violent onslaught against Ijebus in the British-Ijebu war

Which is again unrelated to anything here.

I am tired of dragging with some nitwit outsider hell bent on distorting Yoruba history for his idiotic agenda.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by medexico(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Corporate2020:
Who poured the refuse in the gutters and on the Streets? Sanwo-Olu or Fashola? No, it is the irresponsible people that are doing the video. They pour refuse on their streets and call on government to come and pack it. Useless villagers.

Is that how white men dump refuse on the streets and in their drainages.

There are garbage collectors in white men country!
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Raydos: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Brandstudio01:
You can imagine the reaction if this was happening in Aba

Please, I will Design Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

Have you ever seen something like this in other SW states?? It's always Lagos, Because thousands of Igbos, Hausas Edos, Itshekiris and so many other tribes, Even people from Cotonou are in this same Lagos and the Yorubas, despite the fact that Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria

This is the reason this is happening!!

If Lagos can be decongested, all these won't be happening!!
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by OFFICIAL336: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Farki:

You can repeat a lie many times that does not make it true.

Which is again unrelated to anything here.

I am tired of dragging with some nitwit outsider hell bent on distorting Yoruba history for his idiotic agenda.
A lot of Ijebus that I know don't believe that they are Yorubas, and even the Aworis.

An Egun would slap you if you call him yoruba.

STOP GRABBING PEOPLE'S LAND.

Be guided.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Farki: 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

A lot of Ijebus that I know don't believe that they are Yorubas, and even the Aworis.

An Egun would slap you if you call him yoruba.

STOP GRABBING PEOPLE'S LAND.

Be guided.
I'm Egun, they won't.

Stop telling lies.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by OFFICIAL336: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Farki:

I'm Egun, they won't.

Stop telling lies.
You are now Egun.

Yorubas and stupid lies. Go back to Ogbomosho and leave Eguns out of your delusion.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Farki: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

You are now Egun.

Yorubas and stupid lies. Go back to Ogbomosho and leave Eguns out of your delusion.

Search my profile dumbass I don't know why you are so obsessed with Lagos you won't face your region.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by OFFICIAL336: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Farki:

Search my profile dumbass I don't know why you are so obsessed with Lagos you won't face your region.

Go back to Ogbomosho
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Farki: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Go back to Ogbomosho

Are you done making yourself look stupid?
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by OFFICIAL336: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
Farki:

Are you done making yourself look stupid?
Sifia pains for Yoruba Moslems land grabbers. Don't bring your delusion to Egun land.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Farki: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Sifia pains for Yoruba Moslems land grabbers. Don't bring your delusion to Egun land.

Apparently you still want to be stupid.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
jneutron4000:
that place is 70% Igbos, they left thier erosion ravaged region and come to make a mess in Yoruba land. Dirty Iyanmiri Osu people angry angry angry This decade is our targect to get rid of Osu and Iyanmiris in our land

Expired propaganda.

Next.......
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Farki: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Anything I don't agree with is fake.

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ajibel:

grin grin Thank you sir. I'm Pro-Nigeria and most especially Pro-Lagos so it doesn't concern me if APC loses Edo or whatnot, my interest is solely on LASG.

Update: LAWMA have come to clear the waste.

Responsive?
thanks to lawma for their quick action.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by OFFICIAL336: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Farki:

Apparently you still want to be stupid.
Sifia pains

grin

Make I hear Eguns are yorubas again from that your ewedu mouth
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Farki:

Stop crying baby, IPOB is fighting for your free.

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Farki: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Sifia pains

grin

Make I hear Eguns are yorubas again from that your ewedu mouth

What will you do, post post more lies?
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Farki: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Stop crying baby, IPOB is fighting for your free.

IPOB is fighting for themselves.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Odenjiji: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
I wonder what Surulere looks like after the downpour today. Can anyone living in the area help us with a picture?

Medtelly:
Viewers Discretion: Refuse takes over many parts of Surulere after a downpour in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivtmvEhdPEg

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / 4 Beautiful Places You Should Visit In Africa In Your Lifetime / Inside Aksaray Underground Market Where Nigerians Buy Food In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.