Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) (68649 Views)

Adelabu Street Surulere After A Heavy Rainfall Today / Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain / Lekki Garden, Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rain (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Memphis357(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Corporate2020:
Who poured the refused in the gutters and on the Streets? Sanwo-Olu or Fashola? No, it is the irresponsible people that are doing the video. They pure refuse on their streets and call on government to come and pack it. Useless villagers.

Is that how white men dump refuse on the streets and in their drainages.

The way they "pure" refuse on the streets and gutters is nauseating.

3 Likes

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
And Tinubu lives in this same dirty Lagos

Mtchew
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by LexngtonSteele: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Freedom of speech has made the father of DModeCntStopMe MAD.

Yes I agree, he sired a m0ron.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Favoritedealer: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
[/quote][quote author=Johnnyessence post=90402529] And they will be telling us that sanwo olu is doing well in Lagos state government. the guy is just a figure head governor.
So is sanwo olu that is supposed to help every family dispose their rubbish abi,use your brain it won't hurt
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Sijo01(f): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
shocked imagine the stench that will cover that area.*spit

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by oluwaahmed: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Johnnyessence:
the commissioner of environment and the SA of drainage should do the needful.

Also the head of the federal committee on toilet and defecations should join hands with them especially as his from this state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Barbsamiin: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
where is wizkid.?

Come and take all your dumps.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by code5084: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Lastmankc(m): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
I hope this is Aba? Now where is Joe yorubakwe? Let him come and pack this rubbish

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by DModeCntStopMe: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

Yes I agree, he sired a m0ron.

You must be running temperature, I suspect covid 19
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by illicit(m): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lagos is the dirtiest state in Nigeria

And Tinubu lives in this dirty Lagos .. na wa

Dirty people

Who keeps the dirt there?

Lagos itself or lagosians?

If u have been in Lagos, u may be one of them
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by 234reader: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Corporate2020:
Who poured the refused in the gutters and on the Streets? Sanwo-Olu or Fashola? No, it is the irresponsible people that are doing the video. They pure refuse on their streets and call on government to come and pack it. Useless villagers.

Is that how white men dump refuse on the streets and in their drainages.

The action of the people may not be right , but Government is responsible for the waste management.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by flokii: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
BlackfireX:
When I see urchins downgrading the great Abia State , I laugh at there foolery ...

Like I always say... Lagos is a glorified slum.

A glorified slum yet your people troop into Lagos in their millions as if there is war going on in the East.
Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
illicit:

Who keeps the dirt there?

Lagos itself or lagosians?

If u have been in Lagos, u may be one of them

I don't live in slum like Lagos

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Lagos is the most dirtiest city in Africa

The main center of afonja land grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Nnemuka(f): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
How do they breathe ?
Place soo dirty and yet they have a governor.
oh chim
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hahahahaha Afonja Amaka this is their best state oooo grin I wonder how shotput slinging capital Ibadan and oshogbo will now be like

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by AmazingELixir: 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
undecided undecided

And yet some people will come here and be insulting Aba upandan, see as diswan just dey appreciate the beautiful environment based on him skewed mentality.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yoruba the dirtiest region in Africa. It is a ashamed to humanity how nigeria can't even clean one region it's controlling.

When we Biafrans declared nigeria as a zoo, Yoruba demonic gutter media in Aso Rock, start crying. Nigeria can't even manage refuses.

Giant of the zoo. We will keep disgracing nigeria and every enemies of Biafrans freedom.

Mad people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by code4163: 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by LexngtonSteele: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

DModeCntStopMe to his father:

You must be running temperature, I suspect covid 19

You can't even spell MOD. So pathetic grin
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by ALABACONNECT(m): 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
Viewers discretion grin cheesy
Really??

Well, for your UK/Belgium used Smart TVs, ACs, washing machine and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by oyeb15: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Africa Mega City.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by illicit(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I don't live in slum like Lagos
lol but seriously people throw this rubbish, it don't throw itself, govt can only try but people need to be conscious to make a clean environment feasible
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
Joe Igbokwe, the greatest Igbo man should go and do his work nah! angry

Maybe he thinks Lagos is like Aba...

The mumu man lives in that area.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
This is 2020 Lagos anytime Afonja post 2002 pictures of aba show them these...where is that foolish boy arrewa come and see your region

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Abaman001(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Today I put a stop to all those who rate slumlagos ahead of other cities in Nigeria.... Can you imagine how disgusting Lagos looks like? Yet some Afunjas and their association of pull other cities down and promote only Lagos, will be rating Lagos ahead of cities like Uyo, Enugu let me not even mention Port-harcourt and Abuja....
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
oyeb15:
Mega City

Mega Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Angelfrost(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
Dirtiest state in the world,afonja people are so dirty..if there only hope lagos, is as dirty as this,I can only imagine how ekiti,Ogun and the rest looks like..smelly people...remove politics on seaport and int'l airport in other regions and watch every one leave Lagos..that place is a slum..just walking on the road you will be perceiving different kind of smell.mosquitoes everywhere...I spit on them...

What are you even on about??! Is Lagos home to only Yoruba people??!...

I believe Surulere is largely a mix of all ethnicities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / 4 Beautiful Places You Should Visit In Africa In Your Lifetime / Inside Aksaray Underground Market Where Nigerians Buy Food In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.