Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) (68669 Views)

Adelabu Street Surulere After A Heavy Rainfall Today / Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain / Lekki Garden, Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rain (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by bash8936: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
S
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by adenigga(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
Joe Igbokwe, the greatest Igbo man should go and do his work nah! angry

Maybe he thinks Lagos is like Aba...

Hmmnn!!!

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by bash8936: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Please this is the Lagos Of Yoruba people. That above is the Lagos Of the ipob pigs. That is their natural habitat.

3 Likes

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by MENELIIK: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Noel19:

Look at this petty tout! Who told you it was a pit toilet. Mugu, it was a standard toilet WC. Even the Landlord does it in his own apartment. Idiot, you think you can threaten me? Do I look sound like a Johnny just come to you? I be lere boy o.o.......

OSU, nobody is threatening you, you raised a topic and l followed it with you, l maintained that if you are properly educated, you wouldn't have believed what your landlord told you that potty is a culture but because it is usual of you Osus to always try and portray Yorubas in bad light. My own is to bust your lies. Back to the topic, if you want to know culture or history as different from what your landlord told you, listen to Fela's music on toilet issues in Africa before the coming of the whites. ( Long time ago, African man we no dey carry shit, long time ago) Further, anything culture is usually local in nature including the materials, the whites manufactured plastic used as potty, how then can that be regarded as culture.

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Gazzy88(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Finnese001:
Overated slum grin
Slum that your family and relatives want to die over. You're demented.

2 Likes

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Franking: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
No government has given refuse disposal the attention it requires. Nigeria is a very dirty country meaning we are dirty people. Do u observe how the roads are littered when u travel on our roads?
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Naijaarchive(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Yoruba people are clean yet they prepare there Ewedu soup with dirty broom they use in sweeping ground

Nonsense

This is follow come stupidity... Does this even make sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Finnese001: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Gazzy88:
Slum that your family and relatives want to die over. You're demented.

go and sit down Biko, who is fighting over wheregrin

Tinubu slaves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Androidlic: 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
REALLY
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Deebwebb: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

There is nothing like special broom bro, broom is broom and very dirty.

I don't want to talk about there Amala and how they put it inbetween there legs while preparing it and all the sweat dropping inside of the Amala . grin

Yoruba people are dirty
chai,you want me to vomit shocked,don't bring back memories of thinks i have seen..those people are dirty honestly...some of there foods stinks badly..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Deebwebb: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

There is nothing like special broom bro, broom is broom and very dirty.

I don't want to talk about there Amala and how they put it inbetween there legs while preparing it and all the sweat dropping inside of the Amala . grin

Yoruba people are dirty
chai,you want me to vomit shocked,don't bring back memories of things i have seen..those people are dirty honestly...some of there foods stinks badly..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Noel19: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
MENELIIK:

OSU, nobody is threatening you, you raised a topic and l followed it with you, l maintained that if you are properly educated, you wouldn't have believed what your landlord told you that potty is a culture but because it is usual of you Osus to always try and portray Yorubas in bad light. My own is to bust your lies. Back to the topic, if you want to know culture or history as different from what your landlord told you, listen to Fela's music on toilet issues in Africa before the coming of the whites. ( Long time ago, African man we no dey carry shit, long time ago) Further, anything culture is usually local in nature including the materials, the whites manufactured plastic used as potty, how then can that be regarded as culture.

Low budget Mc.Oluomo...sorry I meant to say tout. How difficult is it for you to understand metaphors used in a song.

Fela in that song wasn't talking about poo in its true words, he was using it as a metaphor to qualify the nonchalant attitude displayed by Nigerians post colonization.

Read and assimilate. I'm not mincing words here, it is in the nature of Yorubas, most especially the average ones to defecate in a bowl.

When I took this issue to the supposedly educated landlord I was shocked with the response he gave me. He said it's their culture to poo in a bowl but he's against them not disposing it properly. What do you want me to say? I should start arguing with him or What?

If you're in doubt, wake up very early and take a walk on the streets of Surulere you'll understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Chicastle: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
This Lagos self.

Dirty they carry first

Certificate of VACCINATION ID 19 they took first.

Seems their second name should be disaster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Angelfrost(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
jneutron4000:
you are an idiiott, why cant you Igbos stay and develop your region you run to other people space and commit all manners of crime, pollute their space, kill thier people in armed robbery, sell fake drugs to them. And we simple ask you to leave and you are shouting tribalsim and racism. When an Igbo person commits crime in Asia, and they mess them up, you will be shouting racism, Igbo commits crime in south Africa and they mess them up, they will say we are Africa, they commits crime in ghana, they will be shouting ECOWAS. Now yoruba has not even started yet you are shouting country man. Go punish the country, how many Yorubas do you see migrating to Igbo land? will Igbo ever give Yoruba person half of the opportunity we Yorubas have given them in our land? getaway you angry angry

Barely legible tripe!!!... So much moronic rant with neither sense nor coherence!!!

I should have known better than engage an unintelligent street urchin!!!

Thanks for your time... Now, fvck off!!!

4 Likes

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Denique(f): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Duru9:
Nature kindly returned back what they gave to her
She don't want

Very considerate "Nature"...we should be happy and thankful she didn't drop them off in our rooms cheesy

Drink water on a bus...throw the sachet or bottle out the window and expect the canal to chew them undecided

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
OMG dirry dirry

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
jneutron4000:
Ican tell you for a fact that we Yorubas are ready, this decade, a lot of iyanmiri heads will leave their neck, we have heard enough of their nonsense. We are not going to push them into the sea as Oba Akinolu has initially planned. Ogun lakaye will bath with their blood. they have abused the hospitality we gave them, they see us as cowards because we practise omoluabi. alot of clearing will be done accross Yoruba land this decade.

Afonja coward ranting online.

Pls start implementation already if they born u cowards well.

Till then, you are ranting and chest beating as usual

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by thecuteone(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
Damm niggarr

In computing language this is known as gabbage in gabbage out !! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Justiceleague1: 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Buh buh...buh wenediali and imhotep told lzaa that connies have the pictures of all ABA and umuahia streets nah. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by MENELIIK: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Noel19:

Low budget Mc.Oluomo...sorry I meant to say tout. How difficult is it for you to understand metaphors used in a song.

Fela in that song wasn't talking about poo in its true words, he was using it as a metaphor to qualify the nonchalant attitude displayed by Nigerians post colonization.

Read and assimilate. I'm not mincing words here, it is in the nature of Yorubas, most especially the average ones to defecate in a bowl.

When I took this issue to the supposedly educated landlord I was shocked with the response he gave me. He said it's their culture to poo in a bowl but he's against them not disposing it properly. What do you want me to say? I should start arguing with him or What?

If you're in doubt, wake up very early and take a walk on the streets of Surulere you'll understand

OSU, l see you are trying hard to justify your low level of reasoning, in that music, fela was making reference to how colonial mentality actually affected and shape the behaviour of Africans after their contact with the whites leave metaphor out of it. Name calling will not help you here, l still maintained that you and your supposed "educated" landlord goofed by believing that the use of potty is Yoruba culture. You have the right to hate but then stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by jidxin(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Asgard13:
Jagaban of yorubaland for President 2023!

grin grin

Eko onibaje grin
surulere is majority inhabited by ibos

3 Likes

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by MENELIIK: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Afonja coward ranting online.

Pls start implementation already if they born u cowards well.

Till then, you are ranting and chest beating as usual

Ojukwu and Cownu can relate, the last time you begged in the North

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by MENELIIK: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
jidxin:
surulere is majority inhabited by ibos

They brought Aba with them. OSU Ipigs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

4 Beautiful Places You Should Visit In Africa In Your Lifetime / I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / Inside Aksaray Underground Market Where Nigerians Buy Food In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.