Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? (1261 Views)

I Am Not Turned On By Women's Boobs, Is Anyone Having Similar Problem? / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? by zuby4real10(m): 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Good afternoon my fellow nairalanders. Please I am sorry if this my thread will provoke someone.
I have this issue bordering me about my sex life. Anytime I am making romance or sex once I release sperm, i will just fall asleep until like after 30 minutes b4 I wake up. Is this normal and is there any body experiencing this? Is there any need for me to see a doctor. Note. I am still young at my early 30s.
Re: Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? by JoinForsage: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
It's a natural thing

2 Likes

Re: Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? by Sundrus: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
E mean say the sex really enter ur brain well well.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
You've got excess Oxytocin release during that time.

But seriously, doctors in the house should contribute

Re: Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? by Wakins(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
It means you're probably tired after thrusting to and fro. Try to add banana to your diet.
Re: Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? by zuby4real10(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
JoinForsage:
It's a natural thing
Thank you sir. But could this be normal almost all the time?
Re: Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? by zuby4real10(m): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sundrus:
E mean say the sex really enter ur brain well well.
yes sir initially I was not bordered thinking that it is due to too much excitement not until now that I am no more a beginner.
Re: Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? by donbachi(m): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
JoinForsage:
It's a natural thing
not natural..when does he go the 2nd or 3rd rounds,if he sleeps for 30mins...c'mon,let him stay awake and do his work.
Re: Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? by zuby4real10(m): 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wakins:
It means you're probably tired after thrusting to and fro. Try to add banana to your diet.
Haba my oga I can not be tired all the times of my life even early in the morning after waking up from sleep. As for the banana diet, I will try and add it. Thank you
Re: Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? by Obierika(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
zuby4real10:
Thank you sir. But could this be normal almost all the time?

Yes it's normal
Re: Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? by SPOLO(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Take banana frequently and banana+groundnut before sex.
Then come back and give me feedback.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? by themaestro08(m): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
zuby4real10:
Haba my oga I can not be tired all the times of my life even early in the morning after waking up from sleep. As for the banana diet, I will try and add it. Thank you

Only banana? How does that adding that to his diet prevent him from sleeping immediately after ejaculation?
Re: Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? by Sundrus: 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
zuby4real10:
yes sir initially I was not bordered thinking that it is due to too much excitement not until now that I am no more a beginner.
Lolz...enjoy grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? by paulolee(m): 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
yup..its normal...

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? by aboki2000(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
zuby4real10:
Good afternoon my fellow nairalanders. Please I am sorry if this my thread will provoke someone.
I have this issue bordering me about my sex life. Anytime I am making romance or sex once I release sperm, i will just fall asleep until like after 30 minutes b4 I wake up. Is this normal and is there any body experiencing this? Is there any need for me to see a doctor. Note. I am still young at my early 30s.

Dude if it happens sometimes there's nothing to worry about but if it keep happening every time after ajaculetion ajaculetion then it means you're really sick and need to visit a doctor before it's too late,
If you overlook my advice then know that some helpful dude's may help 4ck your wife secretly while you are busy sleeping after just one round grin

Re: Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? by baralatie(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
donbachi:
not natural..when does he go the 2nd or 3rd rounds,if he sleeps for 30mins...c'mon,let him stay awake and do his work.
na by force?
he do work abi he no do work?
in short shey the woman give am money for the wahala wet he do.

abeg o!
Re: Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
The elders has intervene grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys What's The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Done Because Of A Girl / Paying For Sex Give Me Low Self-esteem / 10 Brutal But Harsh Truths About Relationships And Dating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.