Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Guys What's The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Done Because Of A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Done Because Of A Girl (1253 Views)

Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men / Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. / What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What's The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Done Because Of A Girl by Yaronorthside: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
I have not had too much experience with girls, I think mine is running after a girl.���
Share yours me we laff small
Re: Guys What's The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Done Because Of A Girl by lexdany(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
i foolishly loaned a girl i was crushing on 5k, immediately she got it she ghosted me cry
Esther return my 5k o

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Done Because Of A Girl by lawalosky(m): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
I sent her 10k for tp, only to tell me she's a guy. amaka return my 10k hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Done Because Of A Girl by Premiumwriter: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bought her a 4k wrist watch and I never even chop am undecided
Re: Guys What's The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Done Because Of A Girl by omoburuku: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
I gave her my left kidney and my pink balls,I was abt to give my virtual mansion....then I woke up cry
Re: Guys What's The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Done Because Of A Girl by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dash her my original follow come charger
Re: Guys What's The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Done Because Of A Girl by SultanOfPuna: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
1.Nearly Converted to Jehovah's Witnesses
All in the name of trying to impress her
And gain access to her pussy

Worst part is that I endured all those boring JW meetings and fellowship for weeks because of her and still the girl lock me up for friend zone. cry

2. Waiting for my "Crush" outside her hostel under rain for over 1 hour to give her a my last card since she complained of being sick and broke.
I called her phone, she said she is coming, she is looking for her umbrella.
Only to see a blue car drop her off at the hostel gate with shopping bags.
Nneoma, I never still forgive u till this day!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Done Because Of A Girl by Aboks(m): 4:10am On Jun 24, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
1.Nearly Converted to Jehovah's Witnesses
All in the name of trying to impress her
And gain access to her pussy

Worst part is that I endured all those boring JW meetings and fellowship for weeks because of her and still the girl lock me up for friend zone. cry

2. Waiting for my "Crush" outside her hostel under rain for over 1 hour to give her a my last card since she complained of being sick and broke.
I called her phone, she said she is coming, she is looking for her umbrella.
Only to see a blue car drop her off at the hostel gate with shopping bags.
Nneoma, I never still forgive u till this day!!

You try well well
Re: Guys What's The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Done Because Of A Girl by Dybala11(m): 5:09am On Jun 24, 2020
lexdany:
i foolishly loaned a girl i was crushing on 5k, immediately she got it she ghosted me cry
Esther return my 5k o
Don't worry bros, angel Musa will help settle your matter in the afterlife. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Done Because Of A Girl by paulolee(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2020
1..attend diffrent mumu types of churches with strange names because of girls
2..join worker for churcb tire bcoz of gals
3..attend lectures outside my dept courses jus to get numbers
4..sub thier fone so they can be happy n allow me browse
5..use my skul fee buy fone for one and nearly dropped out if no be naijabet wey come tru
6..victim of stolen wallet, charger, cords, ear pods, fancy slips, laptop bag, expensive perfums, wristwatches from new dates dt came to sleeop over because am a deep sleeper i sabi sleep rubbish after all nite nunu....
gat stop typing bcoz d memories don even mk me de cry..
Re: Guys What's The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Done Because Of A Girl by SirMichael1: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2020
paulolee:
1..attend diffrent mumu types of churches with strange names because of girls
2..join worker for churcb tire bcoz of gals
3..attend lectures outside my dept courses jus to get numbers
4..sub thier fone so they can be happy n allow me browse
5..use my skul fee buy fone for one and nearly dropped out if no be naijabet wey come tru
6..victim of stolen wallet, charger, cords, ear pods, fancy slips, laptop bag, expensive perfums, wristwatches from new dates dt came to sleeop over because am a deep sleeper i sabi sleep rubbish after all nite nunu....
gat stop typing bcoz d memories don even mk me de cry..

sorry bro. Na every guy dey sleep deep after that exercise.
Re: Guys What's The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Done Because Of A Girl by Kryptonvinyl(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Dash her my original follow come charger

I no fit try this one oo grin grin
Re: Guys What's The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Done Because Of A Girl by lexdany(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2020
Dybala11:

Don't worry bros, angel Musa will help settle your matter in the afterlife. grin

lmao abi oo..girls ehn
Re: Guys What's The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Done Because Of A Girl by Dybala11(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
lexdany:

lmao abi oo..girls ehn
Lol.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Her, This Is What She Did. Please Advise Me / Life Is Not Worth Living / How Am Seeing It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.