Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? (1358 Views)

Men Will Last Long If It Is Like This Between Guys: Girls Won't Like This Threa / Between Guys And Girls / Between Guys And Girls Who Pretend Pass On First Date? (pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by Sankit(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Do a guy or lady cry � more after breakup?
Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by SUPERPACK: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
The most foolish out of the two.

5 Likes

Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by Nwodosis(m): 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
The one that realized being used!

3 Likes

Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by Kriss216: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
The evening newspaper.
Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by Sankit(m): 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nwodosis:
The one that realized being used!
your right though, this inspired me
Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by Sankit(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kriss216:
The evening newspaper.
hmm
Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by eazzzy1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
The one without a backup plan. The one who finds it harder to move on.

4 Likes

Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by DaInferno(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
regrettably,study says... na guys!
Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by Sankit(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
eazzzy1:
The one without a backup plan. The one who finds it harder to move on.
cool
Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by Sankit(m): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
DaInferno:
regrettably,study says... na guys!
really?
Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by DaInferno(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sankit:
really?
yh, except for rare or other situations... a lady might be weighed down when it happens , but just for a while, and they move on without looking back
Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by Crunchyg3: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sankit:
Do a guy or lady cry � more after breakup?
It is the person that invested much in the relationship. It can be the guy or the lady depending

1 Like

Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by Hardrive(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Guys. Because of the idea that a woman can love them the way they think is possible. ( Romanticism). That is the reason why they get into a relationship in the first place. I recommend this book for you called THE RATIONAL MALE if you still think women are a mystery that can't be understood.

2 Likes

Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
The one that loved the most in the relationship

1 Like

Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by Blackmoran(m): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mostly it is guys that feel hurt the most, cause all most all relationship the guy put in more effort and receive less probably all he get is a pity sex... And secondly girls have more option than guys...try this task register on a dating site if you are a guy register as a lady under 15 min you will revive like 60messages am not exaggerating... Now compare it when you register as a male if you see 2 person reply you, you are lucky and out of those two 1 of them is a guy pretending to be a girl.... That's the reality of dating game in the real world... So guys if you in a relationship always have plan A -Z.. Your girl has so many option and remember she is never yours but its just your turn....

2 Likes

Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by freethinker420(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
I hate to admit it. .but it's the guys..we guys tend to get to invested in relationships emotionally and Financially..Guys are the true Romantics.

1 Like

Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by paulolee(m): 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
it depends bt i think its the one who is more in love
Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by luscioustrish(f): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
The one who invested more emotionally
Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by Callertunez: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Joycekkh:
The one that loved the most in the relationship
angry you took my reply...

cheesy
Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
I think it affects men more than women... That is why men hardly fall in love. I am living witness
Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by Fidelismaria: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2020

G

U

Y

S

Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by Vickho6(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
Na d one wey invest more in d relationship...
Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
It the Ladies they kill theirself when excess love is attached
Men will just bone it and continue with Life
Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by merieam16(f): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Here 2 read comments!!!

1 Like

Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
its the one who invested more in the relationship that will take it the hardest
like the guy who sponsored a girl through secondary school to university and get dumped he will take it very badly
or the lady who stole her mom"s market money to buy motocycle for her guy to be using for okada and gets dumped she will take it badly.
Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Blackmoran:
Mostly it is guys that feel hurt the most, cause all most all relationship the guy put in more effort and receive less probably all he get is a pity sex... And secondly girls have more option than guys...try this task register on a dating site if you are a guy register as a lady under 15 min you will revive like 60messages am not exaggerating... Now compare it when you register as a male if you see 2 person reply you, you are lucky and out of those two 1 of them is a guy pretending to be a girl.... That's the reality of dating game in the real world... So guys if you in a relationship always have plan A -Z.. Your girl has so many option and remember she is never yours but its just your turn....
End of discussion!. Just said my mind.
Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by Sankit(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Blackmoran:
wow!! So touching, ur a genius, I see reasons with all you just said, thanks man
Re: Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? by Kokoboss: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Definitely the guys.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With My Testicular Pains / Here Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? / Happy Birthday To Me! Guess How Old I Am. (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.