Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Between Guys And Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Guys And Girls (1803 Views)

Men Will Last Long If It Is Like This Between Guys: Girls Won't Like This Threa / Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? / Between Guys And Girls Who Pretend Pass On First Date? (pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Guys And Girls by lightangel65i(m): 8:04pm On May 24, 2020
between guys and girls in their 20s to 30s who cheat more.
Re: Between Guys And Girls by dukeprince50: 8:07pm On May 24, 2020
Guys are heartless cheats, women are considerate and kindhearted cheats, there are few exceptions though
Re: Between Guys And Girls by lightangel65i(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
Guys are heartless cheats, women are considerate and kindhearted cheats, there are few exceptions though

A cheat is always heartless, there is no heartless or kind-hearted

3 Likes

Re: Between Guys And Girls by Riele(f): 8:13pm On May 24, 2020
lightangel65i:
between guys and girls in their 20s to 30s who cheat more.

This Gay has come again .
Re: Between Guys And Girls by dukeprince50: 8:14pm On May 24, 2020
lightangel65i:

A cheat is always heartless, there is no heartless or kind-hearted
when I say heartless and kindhearted, I mean most guys thinks cheating is normal and won't be ashamed of it and if you don't cheat, most guys see u as ode or someone who is outdated, women tends to hide that nature.

2 Likes

Re: Between Guys And Girls by lightangel65i(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2020
Riele:

This Gay has come again .

Hey guys let's just ignore this albino kid, let's not let her Idiocracy rub on us

1 Like

Re: Between Guys And Girls by lightangel65i(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
when I say heartless and kindhearted, I mean most guys thinks cheating is normal and won't be ashamed of it and if you don't cheat, most guys see u as ode or someone who is outdated, women tends to hide that nature.

But I prefer if women cheated on the open, I hate finding out it's more painful
Re: Between Guys And Girls by Riele(f): 8:23pm On May 24, 2020
lightangel65i:

Hey guys let's just ignore this albino kid, let's not let her Idiocracy rub on us

What are you doing? , calling your fellow gays ?
Re: Between Guys And Girls by lightangel65i(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2020
I heard jamb was hard I hope some albino children didn't end up failing.
Re: Between Guys And Girls by Tominix(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2020
Riele:

just snub him for peace to reign, i followed you folloW ME BACK. . . .
Re: Between Guys And Girls by Tominix(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2020
lightangel65i:
I heard jamb was hard I hope some albino children didn't end up failing.
peace bro PEACE
Re: Between Guys And Girls by lightangel65i(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2020
Tominix:
peace bro PEACE

Another paedophile to be ignored
Re: Between Guys And Girls by Tominix(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2020
[quote author=lightangel65i p
Re: Between Guys And Girls by lightangel65i(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2020
Tominix:
Am not here for violence just wanna say, that you should ignore her for peace to reign

Then she should not come to my page to make useless comments
Re: Between Guys And Girls by Tominix(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2020
lightangel65i:

Then she should not come to my page to make useless comments
you actually incited her by saying her father f__ked you, ah dnt blame her though and pipz will knw or think you are gay. i will try my best to pacify her riele riele riele come here ó abeg
Re: Between Guys And Girls by lightangel65i(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2020
Tominix:
you actually incited her by saying her father f__ked you, ah dnt blame her though and pipz will knw or think you are gay. i will try my best to pacify her riele riele riele come here ó abeg

Like I care what people think, I said I fuc ked her dad cause she was behaving like an emo bitch and commenting in matters that doesn't concern her,
And why are you even trying to be a pacifist people insult others all the time, and she should focus on passing jamb next time not being an emo lesbian bitch who has a gay dad and a mom who molests little boys.
Re: Between Guys And Girls by Tominix(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2020
lightangel65i:

Like I care what people think, I said I fuc ked her dad cause she was behaving like an emo bitch and commenting in matters that doesn't concern her,
And why are you even trying to be a pacifist people insult others all the time, and she should focus on passing jamb next time not being an emo lesbian bitch who has a gay dad and a mom who molests little boys.
Am her dad
Re: Between Guys And Girls by lightangel65i(m): 12:29pm On May 25, 2020
Tominix:
Am her dad

No you are a 15yrs old boy
Re: Between Guys And Girls by Tominix(m): 1:30pm On May 25, 2020
lightangel65i:

No you are a 15yrs old boy
you gat me, but you re older than her fashi her
Re: Between Guys And Girls by Tominix(m): 8:18pm On May 25, 2020
lightangel65i:

Ok bye bye
peace, am sorry
Re: Between Guys And Girls by Kryptonvinyl(m): 12:01am On May 26, 2020
A guy might still love his girlfriend after cheating on her but its very rare for a girl to love her boyfriend after cheating. Once a girl cheats, its very hard for the relationship to be balanced as before.
#Experts_Say_So
Re: Between Guys And Girls by Tominix(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2020
Riele:

���

(1) (Reply)

You Think Your Dick Is Short? Measure It With A Tie To See The True Length / The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men / My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.