Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days (64226 Views)

FG Inaugurates Solar-Powered Electric Vehicle Charging Station In Enugu / First Solar Powered Car Charging Station Is Up In Sokoto / Solar-powered Tricycle Reportedly Built By Nigerian Man In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by MissEfe(f): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:

Ain't no more idea!!! Almost all the countries that Nigerian is better of has built tricycle, cars, phones etc

We have tricycles manufactured and produced in Nigeria better than this one...we need to upgrade rather moving backwards

Bring your own ideas let's see.
Narcissistic patient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Urchman200: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:
This thing is too poor to be on the road. A computer design is way better than this.

Since 1960, when will Nigerians learn to build something viable and useful to us.
We cannot afford to continue this way..

Tueh!!

Go and meet with your state governor..Bihari will not fund this type of shallow project from a fully grown adult
do u know that are many mentally deranged people on this forum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Gatalile1(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kudos guy!!!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
some talents were not meant to be born in this country in the first place.

watch how this one's talent would be ignored by the people and government of this country.

SMH.

nice one, bro.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by PHIPEX(m): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:
This thing is too poor to be on the road. A computer design is way better than this.

Since 1960, when will Nigerians learn to build something viable and useful to us.

Tueh!!

Go and meet with your state governor..Bihari will not fund this type of shallow project from a fully grown adult
You have the mentality of those in govt you criticiz, they will rather waste brains than encourage them. Don't you know you must start somewhere to compete? You are too blind to recognize raw talents, when others do and refine them you will rush and buy. Google quality of China phones of early 2000s then compare them to what they now produce.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by engrchykae(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Innoson make una come employ this guy sharply oh cool
if ivm had sense,they will gather up all the numerous talents that are littered throughout this country.
But as typical anambra business man,he is intellectually lazy,just interested in buy and sell,no mental stress needed

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by mctfopt: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
I wished he incorporated the solar panel into the roof, not place a solar panel on top of the roof. At least there are flexible solar panel can work same way.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Enyimbamercedes: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
It is not going to be power efficient!

Too heavy
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:

Tueh!!

So you done finally carry this ur bitterness enter Nairaland?

Better take it easy on yourself before you'll keel over and choke on destructive criticisms.

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by engrchykae(m): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:

The country is failing because we are having this type of brain.

We need our people to go back to the drawing board and develop useful things, Nigerian youth are not lazy. We rather like this thrash that a primary school student can put together and will not function.

We need many hands to work together with this man
have you seen the model T? Ford's pioneer car.
Just check it up.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Nwankwopeter: 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nice . Ahead ahead

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Great minds in a dead land.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by sexylassie2(f): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
This country is filled with thoughtless people.

Someone installed solar component that he bought inside a bike then put solar panel on the roof of the bike.

People here said he is creative and innovative and has talent.

The people in this country won't kill me with laugh.

It is like a radio man installing radio inside a car, is that brilliant or creative.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by bosco9: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
[s]
Mraphel:

Tueh!!

[/s]
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by stagger: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Absolutely brilliant.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
sexylassie2:

Someone installed solar component that he bought inside a bike then put solar panel on the bike.

People here said he is creative and innovative.

Jealous. That is creativity my friend. Go and do yours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wow... Nice. Very commendable. At least not all men use their brains to reason rape and jumping from one girl to another.

Here indeed is a man of honour.

More power to your elbow.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by sexylassie2(f): 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Haula:

Jealous. That is creativity my friend. Go and do yours.

This is not creativity, it is waste of time.

Even people that install solar panel can do this shit.

You don't know what is creativity.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by apexx1148: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
[color=#] 3119508[/color]
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Elvis778(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:

Tueh!!

bad Belle,
which one you build?
you fit repair ordinary radio? infact, ordinary torch light talk more of Tricycle......I don't know when Nigerians will start appreciating what they have, this is a great innovation of which if he could get the right funding, he can choose a better design and trust me, this stuff will go places, you don't expect him to waste money on designs when he is yet to test and be sure what he produced is working fine....Rome wasn't built in a day, even Benz didn't look into designs that much when he was producing a prototype of the first car...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by kaysterMusic: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
without mincing words, we should just adopt this in our country and embrace it all....may God help us in this nation.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Rebuke: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
WOW!This is highly impressive.He is the kind of brains needed in this our failing country.The goverment should test his product and if deemed worthy,invest in him immediately. Lalasticlala,come and see the handwork of a Unizik Engineering graduate.

Who go come dey buy their fuel? I don't think naija government will have much interest in things like these my brother.

That's the unfortunate reality. They won't value.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Minjim: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Seeing this, only two things I wish for:
Fg to ban the importation of keke
That I have 1billion to invest in it's mass production

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Angelfrost(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:

Not that he did not try his best to solve a problem. Go to developed countries and see how things are being done.

The key word from your own submission is "Developed"!!!...

If this young man could produce this from scratch in a seriously underdeveloped nation like this, imagine what he would do in a developed nation. Or is it his fault that your nation continues to retrogress??!

Please, commend his efforts and move on.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by saajus: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bro, when I see these small things, the reason why I appreciate them is that the person understands the principles behind the machine. You are right, the design is poor but the principles are more important. That's why if you want to work as a Software Engineer with a company like Google/Facebook, you will be tested more on Algorithms, not on building applications.
Over celebrating them is what I don't support. If I were his Governor or LGA Chairman, I will send to an advanced country to acquire more knowledge.

Mraphel:

Tueh!!

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Lawdis(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
....I won't say anything yet

cool grin
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by seproperties(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:

Tueh!!

. There is no how a mentally deranged person will ever say something Sensible .
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by suzzyrims: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:

Not that he did not try his best to solve a problem. Go to developed countries and see how things are being done.

What problem have you solved??
Learn to encourage and appreciate people.
Rome was not built in a day. We all need to start from somewhere.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Hoodbilonia: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Thank god it easmt wheel barrow
By now we suppose don upgrade to 4 wheels
Enuf of dis onsense pack of heavy metal day u call solar keke
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
you see when I tell the Yorubas that Igbo Amaka they will start to hate me..

IGBO AMAKA !!!¡!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
sexylassie2:

Someone installed solar component that he bought inside a bike then put solar panel on the roof of the bike.

People here said he is creative and innovative and has talent.

The people in this country won't kill me with laugh.

It is like a radio man installing radio inside a car, is that brilliant or creative.

Ion wanna call you names.

Was he called an inventor?
If this isn't creativity, isn't innovation then tell me what else it is.

Your moniker alone gives an inkling to your type of person.

Please upload something you've managed to modify for the better use of others and stop tearing your clothes.

When we use 'China'/'Chinko' to refer to substandard products, what are we harping on?

The rest of the world was entertained with China's bold foray into the tech market some years ago.
Today they're dominating.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by sexylassie2(f): 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
If you live too much in third world countries you will think cutting onion with a knife or screwing a screw with a screwdriver is innovative and creative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toyota Unveils First Nigerian Toyota Vehicle Assembled In Lagos(photo) / This N600m 2000 Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR Will Leave You Speechless (photos & Video) / Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.