Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days (64242 Views)

FG Inaugurates Solar-Powered Electric Vehicle Charging Station In Enugu / First Solar Powered Car Charging Station Is Up In Sokoto / Solar-powered Tricycle Reportedly Built By Nigerian Man In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by VicM6: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:
This thing is too poor to be on the road. A computer design is way better than this.

Since 1960, when will Nigerians learn to build something viable and useful to us.
We cannot afford to continue this way..

Tueh!!

Go and meet with your state governor..Bihari will not fund this type of shallow project from a fully grown adult
Oga,Does ue have the fund to procure such a big tax of having to use an onboard computer instrumental ni.... no be small small person dey start something ni... awon discouragers
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by goldenclothes(f): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
He won’t be recognized by the govt
Smh

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Elvis778(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Proudlyngwa:
Rubbish, this looks like projects that were done in the New York in 1960, any electrical technical school student can achieve this.

Wake me up when a Nigerian manufactures a functional squirrel cage motor, not this assembled junk
kudos for displaying your stupidity,
you ain't creative at all (sleeping)
but you still have the guts to criticize another person for making something tangible....
that's stupidity at it's peak, people like you is the reason why this nation is still backwards
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Iceberg3: 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
God please,I know I ain't from the east but please, restore the land of the Rising Sun.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Darlenelove: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
I highly doubt you can power a moving vehicle with that,who is this one deceiving sad
The ipob man even wants to meet with Buhari grin

Your doubt is because you have a dead brain
What do you know about innovation?

Fool
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by VenumX: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Oyibo people are coming for you. And you better accept their proposal because nizoorian leaders have no plan for you.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Elvis778(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
sexylassie2:

I have nothing to show and I didn't see anything creative in what he did.

He installed solar panel and its battery and component on a bike.

How is that creative?

Note, he also made the bike from the scratch...can you even connect wire to a battery terminal?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by darediamond(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:
This thing is too poor to be on the road. A computer design is way better than this.

Since 1960, when will Nigerians learn to build something viable and useful to us.

Tueh!!

Go and meet with your state governor..Bihari will not fund this type of shallow project from a fully grown adult
What have you in YOUR LIFE INVENTED??
SHOW ME ONE....
ENI MA DA ASO SI ENI NI ORUN.......

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by wiseoneking: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
sexylassie2:

This is not creativity, it is waste of time.

Even people that install solar panel can do this shit.

You don't know what is creativity.

And we have never seen them do it. Let them do it nnow? Never love good thing and always criticize what you can never be able to do in 500yrs. You certainly will never go far in life with such a mental attitude. Poor man
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Snipper007: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:

Tueh!!

I bet your dad can't even pill a good chewing stick neither can you differentiate between + -, the only thing your type knows how to do is wait for mtn free 10mb then come on nairaland and look for who to drag......onye ugwu.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by ugolinze123(m): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Earlystar698:
[s][/s] hate is the main reason you will never make it in life..
Change your ways so that you will be useful to your amazing parents.
Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by darediamond(m): 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Earlystar698:
[s][/s] hate is the main reason you will never make it in life..
Change your ways so that you will be useful to your amazing parents.
Bro, elep me tell am ooo!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by ugolinze123(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Earlystar698:
I can't remember what you have produce since you join this planet, will you die if you appreciate good deed?, I don't blame you, I blame Opera mini that allow you to access this forum for free.
Tnks for taking the word outta my mouth God bless you

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by darediamond(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:

Not that he did not try his best to solve a problem. Go to developed countries and see how things are being done.
Did you start walking on the day you were birthed?

Can't you just learn how to think Correctly?
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Favoritedealer: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:

Tueh!!

You're a big fool

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Dansioligy: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:

Tueh!!

you must be a fool
can't you just appreciate his efforts??

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Elvis778:

kudos for displaying your stupidity,
you ain't creative at all (sleeping)
but you still have the guts to criticize another person for making something tangible....
that's stupidity at it's peak, people like you is the reason why this nation is still backwards
As far back as 96, I was building amplifiers from scratch, you think everyone is a slowpoke like you, I build my own customised electrical panels.
We should not be celebrating things like this, it makes us look way back, I want to see him build the controller for the DC motor powering that scrap, not coupling some components, which any js 3 introtech student should be able to do

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Benwallt(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:

Tueh!!

guy, I am very disappointed in you. Can even produce a soap? Get a life. Appreciate his effort men. The cars imported into the country, were they produced inside computer? Men took time to fabricate the parts, refine and couple them.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by darediamond(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:

Can u buy the good deeds? Can it be exported? Can move reliably on Nigerian road?
Ask yourself before u appreciate it
Your mindset is exactly the type Whites like Africans to have so that they can stay Rich at our expense forever.

People like you would always At me that USA is Powerful than Russia but that same America until recently depends on MIT by Russia to send there guys to Space.
U.S.A just recently developed there own and that knowledge would still come from Same Russia.

Never was Rome built in a day.

Whether international or National standard, if we Nigerians stop importing 80% of the things we need and produce them locally, Majority of those Asian and Europen countries will feel the effect.

But to attain that level, mindset like your would need to be altered.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by crafteck(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
He built nonsense
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Yankee101: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Let's begin to look inwards
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by 007Power: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
sexylassie2:
This country is filled with thoughtless people.

Someone installed solar component that he bought inside a bike then put solar panel on the roof of the bike.

People here said he is creative and innovative and has talent.

The people in this country won't kill me with laugh.

It is like a radio man installing radio inside a car, is that brilliant or creative.

quote author=sexylassie2 post=90417697]This country is filled with thoughtless people.

You are the one who is thoughtless! Otherwise you would not have been here to display your incomprehensible ignorance!

Someone installed solar component that he bought inside a bike then put solar panel on the roof of the bike.

Google the Facebook page of this young man and learn how this was built from scratch.
https://facebook.com/profile/timeline/stream/?cursor=AQHRIFnJQU1j9DoTOYpxGqJN8XZ57YczIK-phWe-fxjKCXsPStB4ggt9LfSVpxCDD_cV29DkO5Pafv0g7nJpK1qiqR3bUsSP3JssnfIutYbAIYPhGmbrFstgzB_wAg3MNfps&start_time=-9223372036854775808&profile_id=100007088024692&replace_id=u_0_5&refid=17

And you said he bought it and simply installed panels? Who is thoughtless here?

People here said he is creative and innovative and has talent.

You are only speaking out of a thoughtless mind. If this wasn't creative, show me the one you have done yourself. Mtchweeee
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by amliftedhigher: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:

The country is failing because we are having this type of brain.

We need our people to go back to the drawing board and develop useful things, Nigerian youth are not lazy. We rather like this thrash that a primary school student can put together and will not function.

We need many hands to work together with this man
Efulefu, what has you and your entire family produced in Nigeria to ease the peoples suffering?
Can you even produce ordinary garri or Amala?
Shame to you. If I were you I would go and buy 3 bottles of sniper and take them morning, afternoon and night.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by ibinaboonline: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Let me say it before slawomir shows up: danmnnnmm nigaaarrr
Isorite.
By the way, slawomir, u r teaching me bad thing.
Still on d matter. Now this is what I call going to school. Majority go to school for one purpose which is to get jobs. And that's the good ones for that matter. Many others go to school to fit in. And some don't even know why they're going to school except that they are going to school.
Still on d matter. The fact that this is impressive does not negate the fact that it isn't rocket science. This is the same technology with which you build electric skaters and scooters- no kidding. But there's no denying considerable maths and mechanics went into the fabrication of the frame. Kudos to omo Igbo.
Still on d matter. The fact that this isn't rocket science is the very reason our government should be ashamed of importing tricycles into Nigeria. Chai. Evidently, we can do this! See am for korokoro eye. Encourage this man, for example. Give him a team and resources. He'll get better and better and the products he turns out will get better and better. Our future is in our hands. So long a letter.
Danmnnn niggarrr.
Slawomir, over to you.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by 007Power: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

As far back as 96, I was building amplifiers from scratch, you think everyone is a slowpoke like you, I build my own customised electrical panels.
We should not be celebrating things like this, it makes us look way back, I want to see him build the controller for the DC motor powering that scrap, not coupling some components, which any js 3 introtech student should be able to do

Bro, go check his interview on Vanguard, he made it clear that he can build the controllers and the differential axle if the right support is given. And if you think any intro tech person can do this, why haven't they done it??
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Elvis778(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

did the amplifier or electric panel come with any new innovation or component that's uncommon? amplifiers and electric panels are very common and thousands of people can make it, don't be ridiculous, you simply recreated another person's idea, not you own idea, you are the slowpoke here....
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by robotix: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:

Tueh!!

most of you do not know when to limit the kind of things you say. Are the tools to make it look like your toyota available? man, give kudos to the guy for coming with something as thing from limited resources available around him.
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by jaggabban: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Audio solar. Op where is the video of it on the road
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by ibinaboonline: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
Go to alibaba.com and you'll see these things for sale. You will be the first to buy it and ship to Nigeria because it is cheap and made in China.
Mraphel:

Can u buy the good deeds? Can it be exported? Can move reliably on Nigerian road?
Ask yourself before u appreciate it
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by ibinaboonline: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Which type of brain do you have? You're making me angry. What have you done for yourself with your big brain?
Mraphel:

We don't need this type of brain. We need a superior brain.

Millions of Nigeria can develop things better than this
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Casper21: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:

Tueh!!

Its very difficult to ignore ur comment. You're really a dullard. That's all I have to tell u
Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Elvis778:

did the amplifier or electric panel come with any new innovation or component that's uncommon? amplifiers and electric panels are very common and thousands of people can make it, don't be ridiculous, you simply recreated another person's idea, not you own idea, you are the slowpoke here....
If you read and understand, you would see where I said, customised, i.e build to specifications

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toyota Unveils First Nigerian Toyota Vehicle Assembled In Lagos(photo) / This N600m 2000 Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR Will Leave You Speechless (photos & Video) / Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.